Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs (42100 Views)

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Starttell: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Fondly referred to as Paul O by Friends, Paul Okoye who’s the namesake of one of the popular Psquare duo, is the billionaire CEO of Upfront and Personal Bookings. He describes himself as the African No. 1 promoter.
Upfront Bookings is the firm where Wizkid’s Boo works as the Head of Talent bookings and Celebrity Endorsement Manager. It was set up in 2013 to offer a new style of agency service to the world’s finest artist. Upfront Bookings has a strong link with multinational companies like MTN, Pepsi, Gulder and many others.
http://starttells.com/2015/11/23/meet-paul-okoye-the-pr-expert-responsible-for-the-mtn-pepsi-endorsement-of-nigerian-celebrities/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Starttell: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
More pics with Celebs

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by ammyluv2002(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oga Paul, biko come endorse me now....I just need 1m endorsement deal #INoGetBigEye

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by libertyfather(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oga Paul, biko come endorse me now....i just need 1m endorsement deal #INoGetBigEye

Me I get better offer for oga Paul 3 ad 1m I will give a year bonus after the contract grin grin #INoGetBigEyeAtAll...the poster above get small tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by veekid(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
A thread from 2015; chaiii, who said you can't make it in 2018?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by justi4jesu(f): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by MissChievous199(f): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Daddy Paul, biko comman endorse me ooo cry cry cry
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by DIKEnaWAR: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
The one I like is the one endorsing Gulder. Man wey sabi better thing.

Brewed for kings.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by 1zynnvn(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Igbo man, see him smiling and busy collecting money. kai i like this guy i swear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nawtiblayse(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
ok pls clap for him
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by pol23: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
He's also the owner of Africa music Fest.
Nigga has a lot of super cars.
Royce
Lambor.
Just alot.
Lives in 1004

13 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Stanley4E(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Silent Killers
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Teewhy2: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
cool money, he is not affected by foreign exchange or power plants to power machines.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by mitnick(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
The man is so wealthy. If u know u know. He own a club named fuse in VI.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Stethaine: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
That is industrious uuuuuuuuuu
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by movid(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
ammyluv2002:
Oga Paul, biko come endorse me now....i just need 1m endorsement deal #INoGetBigEye
Na small eye u get ..Ole
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Billionaire??
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
May God put us on our right path to riches.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by busjeep: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
This guy just dey hammer on soft!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Noblefreeman(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
I love his cars on Third mainland bridge ...Paul O

Anyway, this is one reason why there is corruption in the private sector...what is his qualification sef to command these so called A-list celebrities?

Most Public Relations Head, Marketing Heads, Commercial Directors, Financial Directors & Managing Directors get 'cut' from these 'yeye' celebrity/Ambassador sign-offs.

Where is EFCC sef?

Hope tax people are closing in on these yeye transactions.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
that saka pix has got me laughing

only his stature alone is funny
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Listen listen listen
This is
Lifeofpolice1

I hate what I love

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by CornFooPanda(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
2013 shocked, and he is already a millioniare, Igbo men are hardworkingshocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by ojmaroni247(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Senior man
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by aguiyi2: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
An established name.Keep it up.
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by jerflakes(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
veekid:
A thread from 2015; chaiii, who said you can't make it in 2018?

You are very observant

Na una dey roam the internet looking for throwback photos to debunk people's lies

Good talent

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by McINoWell: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
So how will this stop the killings in makurdi...
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by desmond2pk: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
I remember this guy. He ones worked with kanu nwankwo and later hard problem with him.
He is looking old now
Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
pol23:
He's also the owner of Africa music Fest.
Nigga has a lot of super cars.
Royce
Lambor.
Just alot.
Lives in 1004
Which block does he stay in 1004

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs by Rigel95(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.