Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) (42249 Views)

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by gistblogger: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
@McGistMore

Evited BBNaija Housemates, Lolu & Anto are very much privileged to meet the super mega star Davido at beat fm.

As shared with caption;

Having a great time with @olisaadibua and @osi_suave of @thebeat999fm
What a privilege to meet @davidoofficial ....I am a star �� For ever grateful to you guys

SEE MORE PHOTOS BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/lolu-anto-meets-davido

1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by gistblogger: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
SEE PHOTOS OF TEDDY-A & DAVIDO HERE http://www.gistmore.com/lolu-anto-meets-davido
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lolu my man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
come dix Anto no senior lolu so?..abeg lolu should go for another beta bae jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by menzino(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
kestolove95:

Na who age epp?...... Brain is key..... Besides, the girl is cute too.

40 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Benjom(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Issorite
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by KushyKush: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
kestolove95:

Another better babe?

Like you?

I hope you know love is never about age

11 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Just take a look at your statement..

With your face like calabash..

23 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by datfreshdoc(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anto, omo phonetics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
If this boy could compete with that ugly rude and arrogant Midget, then Tobi can win the prize

Loluforce should vote for Tobi

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less then 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they dont exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI.

If yorubas play the senseless tribalism too, Miracle cant even win because the OSU people will have a divided votes between the remaining four housemates.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by RichFoundation(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Amen
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by hadjipapiey(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tor
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by kereman1: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
C post mk front page. Everythg abt bbnaija annoys me.
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Celebration of mediocrity and immoral celebrities made from immoral reality tv show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by ZarahBuhari: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Heard Eyimba is playing return against Juventus, how true is this

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by kereman1: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seun hw can sm1 delete nairaland frm d internet. Hw do i search it on google?

2 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Zeromoney(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
The time I managed to watch this program, LOLU was my stand out guy. Very smart!

5 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
And what of that Malnourished Chicken that looks like this.. was she too ugly to join dem?

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Zeromoney(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
The time I managed to watch this BBN program, LOLU was my stand out guy. Very smart!
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by fourhayz: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Meanwhile Anto you snap with a Star....Doesnt mean you are a star

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by chocorex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
nice, lolu with him small body I shock when dem say em be 30 years. hes mature in Character Sha. kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Siki355(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
why is Anto not standing straight ?
probably she dont want Davido to touch her boobs
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anto patiently waiting for the guy she tagged childish like the second comming of Jesus navas..

Make lolu forget her
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lolu don become American or British citizen by marriage be that, the guy get sense sha grin

1 Like

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
I give tolu and anto one month, after eating amela and feeling the dirty breezy of Niger. That love go enter sambisa forest.

3 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Emasel(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
kestolove95:

wetin consign u? undecided
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lolu get fine face though, which is rare for a Virgo.

Yeah...Das Rite.... I said it, come at me. I dare you!!!
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Fitnessman(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cool
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anto with fallen heroes grin
Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by Emytexboy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
fellow Christian, good day to you all... God in his infinite Mercy, is always at the door of your heart and mind, do you know what he is doing? He is always thete to make sure that none that is His, wouldn't see and enter His kingdom at last, by reminding you in particular, what you need to know about your self as a Christian, so that you reexamine yourself, perhaps, there might be something that might hinder your making it into His kingdom, please, take a good look and reason within you>>>We can speak in tongues and miss heaven.
We can "win souls" and miss heaven.
We can see vision and miss heaven.
We can prophesy and still miss heaven.
We can cast out devil and miss heaven.
We can perform miracles and still miss heaven.
We can read the whole Bible and miss heaven.
We can attend all church services, fellowship activities and camp meetings and miss heaven.
We can have anointing and miss heaven.
We can have all spiritual gifts and miss heaven.
We can be rich, prosperous and wealthy and still miss heaven.
We can give and sow seeds and still miss heaven.
We can wield power and be influential and still miss heaven.
We can have a powerful voice to sing and miss heaven.
But we cannot LIVE A HOLY LIFE and miss heaven.
HOLINESS IS THE REAL DEAL!
"Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God." (Leviticus 20:7)
"O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth." (Psalm 96:9)
"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)
Forwarding this is Evangelism. Let us win a soul for Christ. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Anto with fallen heroes grin

No be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture / Fans Welcome Wizkid At Australian Airport For His 1st Ever Visit(photos, Video) / I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.