Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Top Story: Female Rapper Eva Soon To Drop New Album "1960" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Story: Female Rapper Eva Soon To Drop New Album "1960" (458 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) / Rapper Eva Alordiah Beat Up Two Girls Face Beyond Recognition [PICS] / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Story: Female Rapper Eva Soon To Drop New Album "1960" by NigezieTV: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
"I am ready to drop my new album, that's all...that's all" said Eva, while speaking with our correspondent at an event in Lagos and she wants her fans to expect great hit because she explained album is all about the Nigerian Independence. Eva jokingly compares her coming album to sheyi Shay's album and we like to hear what you think about that. Simply leave your comments and opinion below. Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBf5IJ6sXG4&index=1&list=PLZR0AQ1MG0qmK8NiQejm1sGTsj48qPpZm

This package is exclusive only to Nigezie Tv....#XtremelyNigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Benjamin Bags New Endorsement Deal / Oh My! Actress Mercy Aigbe And Hater Fight Dirty On Instagram (photos) / Surprising Things You Don't Know About The Music Legend "Sunny Ade"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.