Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Western Union And National ID Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Union And National ID Card (2321 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presented An Award By The European Union And Belgium Prime Minister / Letters Between DSS And National Judicial Council On Corrupt Judges (photos) / Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union And National ID Card by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello house,

Please I need clarification if there`s any banker in the house.

My friend wants to send little money to me through western union.

The issue here is my form of identification is the national ID card but its still in the "paper form". I haven`t collected the plastic card.

Please can it still be acceptable by the bank or WU?

Thanks
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by Cholls(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
My brother they can accept it even your BVN can be accepted. But, let me inform you if your manner of approach is bad even if you have drivers license,int. Passport,your original plastic national id they won't accept it.
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cholls:
My brother they can accept it even your BVN can be accepted. But, let me inform you if your manner of approach bad even if you have drivers license,int. Passport,your original plastic national id they won't accept it.

Thanks bro.

I`m not rude to people. Not even online
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by comos: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
not accepted in bank, only the plastic card is required.
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
comos:
not accepted in bank, only the plastic card is required.

Why won`t be accepted ?

The information on the paper card is the same info that will be on the plastic ID card
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by comos: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
changes1:

Why won`t be accepted ?

The information on the paper card is the same info that will be on the plastic ID card
I don't know why, but try ur luck.
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by kponkedenge(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op If you have Voters Card, you can use it
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
kponkedenge:
Op If you have Voters Card, you can use it

They don`t use voter`s card for Western Union
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by ckmayoca: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
changes1:

Why won`t be accepted ?

I have used it before and it is acceptable.
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by ckmayoca: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
changes1:

They don`t use voter`s card for Western Union

I used my voters card at emergency state since I can't carry my passport in my wallet. So yes it's acceptable.
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
ckmayoca:

I have used it before and it is acceptable.

Thanks very much for your contribution.
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by ruffhandu: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Go to a bank where you have account that does western union.
If no way, I can advise on how you can receive your money from your bedroom.
Re: Western Union And National ID Card by blackfase(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tell ur mate to send using worldremit, tho depends on d country he's sending from. It goes straight to ur account and cuts off this unnecessary hassle of identification bs. Its d best.

changes1:

Thanks very much for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: What PDP Will Base Their 2019 Campaign On / Re: Buhari's Statement, Was He Subtly Justifying Bridget's Fate? (snapshot) / As Arase Bows Out... No DIG May Succeed Police Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.