Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 (75082 Views)

African Women’s Cup Of Nations: Nigeria Vs Mali 6 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Mali : International Friendly 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by BabaO2: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
naso2:

na mali win?

which one be giving mali motivation to win? mali no go level scores first before they think of winning?
Obviously you didn't watch the match. the malian's first goal was as a result poor ball handing in defence area before the malian intercepted the ball and thereby a defender committed penalty. That goal coupled with porosity of our defence gave them the motivation all through.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by naso2(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
BabaO2:

Obviously you didn't watch the match. the malian's first goal was as a result poor ball handing in defence area before the malian intercepted the ball and thereby a defender committed penalty. That goal coupled with porosity of our defence gave them the motivation all through.

my point is, when a team is down by 3 goals , if they have any motivation at all , it will be to see if they can draw level, it is after drawing level that the team can now reach out to win.

we also seem not to see the strength of this Malian team. I am not saying we have a perfect team, but please try and see it from the strength of the Malian team. you will see how mali will handle Algeria and Egypt .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by yyeanqah(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gudluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by Walelavender(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
dabossman:

If Sokari was to travel for European trials a day before the final Enyimba game, would he have cancelled his trip to attend this victory party on the basis of youthful exuberance?

It's just a lack of focus on the big picture. Or he just took it for granted that he can't be dropped.
Not a Spokesman for Sokari though, but I felt Siaone should have brought in a more solid midfielder if Sokari wouldn't be part of the tournament. The midfield was our missing link. The defence couldn't withstand the pressure. Discipline is key though but should be done cautiously

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by Vyolet(f): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
The Malians were exceptional,they lost but they fought to the last.
Our boys did well too towards the end but that defence was too open.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by tysonnn(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2015
I don't giv a shiit bout dis lots. We try, buh Nigerian football wil always be f*cked!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by Icon4s(m): 5:11am On Nov 30, 2015
naso2:

my point is, when a team is down by 3 goals , if they have any motivation at all , it will be to see if they can draw level, it is after drawing level that the team can now reach out to win.

we also seem not to see the strength of this Malian team. I am not saying we have a perfect team, but please try and see it from the strength of the Malian team. you will see how mali will handle Algeria and Egypt .
Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by dihalao(m): 5:50am On Nov 30, 2015
BabaO2:

Vyolet:
The Malians were exceptional,they lost but they fought to the last.
Our boys did well too towards the end but that defence was too open.

Tbrh, i dont think the malians are that good. Yeah we all saw all they played in the second half of the game but they were the team behind so, its understandable. I dont even think they can beat the Egyptians. After we led by 3 goals i also expected the charge from the malians. So am not surprised. My point is, if we face them again, we would beat them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by bamac(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Flashh:
Blame this guy below for the late disorder.

Take a look at his own score.

lol, his cain is still warming up inside hot water...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by isholaademola86(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2015
undecided mehn dat waz cloz buh dem try. . Kudoz
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by robosky02(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2015
yes my sporting padyman

no shaking

thank God we survive the Malian scare.....

mikron:
Robosky02 my friend how body? smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by robosky02(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2015
The CS Sfaxien striker was the Dream Team hero with his double, as Cheick Kone’s boys almost got a point in Mbour on Sunday night

Two goals from Junior Ajayi and a third from Muhammed Usman inspired Nigeria to a 3-2 win over Mali at the 2015 Africa U23 Cup of Nations in Senegal on Sunday.

Adama Niane had his 37th second effort kiss the cross bar as the Malians dominated the early part of the game.

Soon, Samson Siasia’s lads woke up from their slumber and gradually came alive and got rewarded in the 16th minute when Ajayi gave Nigeria the lead.

The CS Sfaxien forward converted with a back heel after Stanley Dimgba had laid a cross into Les Aiglons' 18 yard box after his terrific run down their defence.

All efforts from Cheick Kone’s side to equalise proved futile as Souleymane Sissoko and Adama Traore forced goalkeeper Emmanuel Daniel to a couple of saves.

Usman doubled Dream Team VI’s lead in the 34th minute when he turned in a loose ball after great footwork from Sincere Seth.

With two minutes to the end of the first half, Ajayi completed his brace from a rebound off goalkeeper Djigui Diarra’s save from captain Azubuike Okechukwu’s rocket outside the penalty area.

On resumption of the second half, Mali attacked Nigeria in their numbers and twice punished Siasia’s team's shaky defence.

First it was Niane who scored from the penalty spot on 55 minutes after he was fouled inside the box by Oghenekaro Etebo before Souleymane Sissoko netted his side’s second ten minutes later.

Kone’s team chased for an equaliser in vain as Dream Team VI held firm to the slim lead in the tension soaked game at the Caroline Faye Stadium.

With this victory Nigeria top Group B with three points after Group B opponents Egypt and Algeria had settled for a 1-1 draw in the opener.

A win for them against Egypt on Wednesday will see them book an early flight to the semi-final of the competition. Algeria will take on Mali in the other game
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by Seculent: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
bamac:
lol, his cain is still warming up inside hot water...
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by mikron(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
robosky02:
yes my sporting padyman

no shaking

thank God we survive the Malian scare.....

next is egypt.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by mikron(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
klexycole:
They Didn't Show It Here...angry [/i]
where do u reside?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by mikron(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
klexycole:
Mikron cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by klexycole(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
mikron:
where do u reside?
OGUN cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 by mikron(m): 2:08am On Dec 01, 2015
klexycole:
OGUN cool
ayt smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Seychelles: AFCON Qualification - 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Lesotho : AFCON Qualifier (3 - 0) - Full Time / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.