Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,190 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Even The Dead Politicians Still Tramples On The Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even The Dead Politicians Still Tramples On The Masses (614 Views)

Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses? / 4 Dead Politicians Who Still Got Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even The Dead Politicians Still Tramples On The Masses by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
If only we knw what the dead wants, the world might be a better place for those alive. After being carried around for several days, the wife of the Great Awo was laid to rest. To the people of Ogunpa who had been writing a lot of letters to the Government for the repair of their road and got no response, the road was repaired days ago because Mama would be passing by. To the people of Apete, well, I think you now know when your road will be repaired or constructed as the case may be. A woman said "I'm a widow with a son attending a public secondary school in Oyo State. I've been struggling with paying my son's newly introduced school fee with money realized from selling sets of toothbrushes in Agbeni market. He told me he'll be beaten the following day if he should go without the money. I told him he'll go with it the day after the next day hoping money realised the following day would be used. I never knew the market would be shut down the following day because Mama's body is visiting Agbeni for the last time." I'm sure Mama Awolowo never wanted all these but who will speak for the dead. It's Everyman for himself, God for all of us.
M just a concern citizen with a rational view.
Re: Even The Dead Politicians Still Tramples On The Masses by immortalcrown(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2017
May you be blessed for being wise and observant.

(1) (Reply)

Comments On Economist (protests In Biafra Go Your Own Way) The World Is Watching / The Devil Wears Prada - Ebi Rose / Buhari’s Govt Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.