Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) (73561 Views)

DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by menix(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
phabulux:

Anumanu, right?

Punctuate your right-up correctly. Stu..pid-asses such as you don't merit my comment.

hahaha
See this bascard ediot, rape product of a LovePeddler.
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by October1960: 2:22am On Nov 27, 2015
So many thieves. Why??
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by vivianblog(f): 4:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by phabulux: 5:15am On Nov 27, 2015
menix:

hahaha
See this bascard ediot, rape product of a whor..e.

Tra la la la ... Tra la la la...

Are you satisfied?

Igbo? No common sense, no education, no logical reasoning...

Seriously, I no get time for u. So, stop am now. If u wan continue, though, aya, bring out the drum. Let's start dancing.
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by phabulux: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2015
menix:

hahaha
See this bascard ediot, rape product of a LovePeddler.

'rape product of a who..re'

No dam..n..ed sense!

I'm sure God is regretting putting brain (little, we know) in your head. It'd have been better wasted on a mosquito.
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by HermajestyQ(f): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2015
His son for governor bearly one week after the father's death? Hahaahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could just be possible that he killed his father so that his tribesmen will recommend him to become the governor. If Faleke wanted to kill Audu to become the governor, he would have waited until after inauguration. I smell conspiracy here.
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by Spybradd: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Raiders:
He never finish mourning him papa yet before he jump enter politics

loll..kinda not funny though..but damm,aint that audu's uncle or brother??! that face,man!
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by matimaticle: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2015
It is better we don't lay a precedence that we can't sustain here. If the guy inherit his father's vote now, what if the same situation repeats itself another time to an aspirant who has no son or child at all what would happen. A re-election will do.

Inec, are you tired. Off course, re-election means more money for you.

Let the son go ahead and seek his own political fortune and stop all these.

Kogi peeps no use sympathy do this cos you won't be able to ask him when he gets there.
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by rita25(f): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
the rulership of kogi state is now an inheritance abi?
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
donphilopus:

You no get sense o cheesy tongue grin I even rushed to see if it's true. .just to discover it's a barefaced lie. tongue
good for you tongue
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by menix(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
phabulux:

'rape product of a who..re'

No dam..n..ed sense!

I'm sure God is regretting putting brain (little, we know) in your head. It'd have been better wasted on a mosquito.

must u prove to all u re the son of dat LovePeddler that sells mosquito coil to her customers.
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by alaskido(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is KOGI state politics a family business? Na hereditary?
Re: Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) by phabulux: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
menix:

must u prove to all u re the son of dat LovePeddler that sells mosquito coil to her customers.

Oh!

So, you want this!

Let me not disappoint you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / Matt Hoye Compares Buhari's White House Reception To That Of Angela Merkel / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.