Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? (2442 Views)

Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt / I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This / Why Wouldn't BIAFRA??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by bosedekemi(f): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Why wouldn't Biafra
This was the Best Post I saw today;
Was Namibia not once part of South Africa?
Was Eritrea not once part of Ethiopia?
Was Thailand not once part of Malaysia?
Was South Sudan not once part of Sudan?
Was The Gambia not once part of Senegambia?
Was Ukraine not once part of USSR?
Was Bosnia not once part of Yugoslavia?
Was United States Of America not once part of British Empire?
Was Sudan not once part of Greater Egypt?
Was Saudi Arabia not once part of the Othman Empire?
And you claim that Biafra must remain part of niZOOria?
Impossible, the injustice, inequity, partiality and unfair treatment is too obvious.
I am a Biafran not a baboon nor dog from niZOOria
... in addition, Singapore and Brunei was part of Malaya ( Malaysia ), Crimea was part of Ukraine, now part of Russia just last year, within the same Ukraine, Donetsk is on war to be ceded to Russia as we speak, also 16 villages in Kwara State have been taking by Benin Republic based on the expiration of Nigeria amalgamation, why wouldn't Biafra

Sauce: Biafra Free State (Facebook account) grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by bewla(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thank u go but no rush come back
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by MrT2011(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
The niZoorian Dogs and baboons will soon come to devour this fact!
cheesy grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
This Land is not for sale
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
WHY WONT BIAFRA when IPOB ha shown our resoluteness in over 60 COUNTRIES?
BIAFRA MUST COME
EZIOKWU CHINEKE
nnamdi kanu must be released
and the zoo must fall
my goodness me

11 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by nerdychisa(f): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
if u ask me, who will i ask? pmb, come and answer this op!
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Hefemale: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by bosedekemi(f): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
nerdychisa:
if u ask me, who will i ask?
pmb, come and answer this op!
cheesy
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Space booked
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by drberry(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice piece up there. Kudos. But SORRY you're not leaving Nigeria. If you like call it "niZOOria". grin
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
drberry:
Nice piece up there. Kudos. But SORRY you're not leaving Nigeria. If you like call it "niZOOria". grin
May you and your entire generation, even to the 10th generation remain in bondage and captivity as nigeria have done to biafra.

May your life and destiny be like the economy of nigeria under apc and buhari in jesus name. Amen

11 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Chibuzoc(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
masterpower:

May you and your entire generation, even to the 10th generation remain in bondage and captivity as nigeria have done to biafra.

May your life and destiny be like the economy of nigeria under apc and buhari in jesus name. Amen
iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by drberry(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
masterpower:

I can't help it but laugh at you and the way you try to channel your fury at me. I'm living a very wonderful life with my family here and you're there probably suffering in poverty and railing curses on yourself and generation because it's obviously not for me. Your so-called Igbo leaders are all advicing you guys to stop the agitation and you're killing yourself there. Your people are accepting appointments from the Buhari-led administration and are feeding fat and you think they buy the idea of Biafra? #SMH You guys should put your house together first and be United before you agitate for your country. A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND.

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by bueze046(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Haters away.... Holy ghost fire Gabbana!!!! ยก
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by yommen: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
masterpower:

No offence o. May Your life be like the economy of Nigeria under Jonathan. May your life be run the same way Jonathan has ran Nigeria. Please, say AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by holadguy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Country -Biafra, capital non!
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
yommen:

No offence o. May Your life be like the economy of Nigeria under Jonathan. May your life be run the same way Jonathan has ran Nigeria. Please, say AMEN!

I say amen to that because GEJ ran nigeria well.

May ur own life be exactly as d way buhari has destroyrd nigeria n is still destroying nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by anthoniosp(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2015
At first this post was making sense.. Until when yell turned childish.. I really wonder who wants the biafra?. .we or some pained pdp looserS?. .
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Koleman(m): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Children

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2015
drberry:

I can't help it but laugh at you and the way you try to channel your fury at me. I'm living a very wonderful life with my family here and you're there probably suffering in poverty and railing curses on yourself and generation because it's obviously not for me. Your so-called Igbo leaders are all advicing you guys to stop the agitation and you're killing yourself there. Your people are accepting appointments from the Buhari-led administration and are feeding fat and you think they buy the idea of Biafra? #SMH You guys should put your house together first and be United before you agitate for your country. A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND.
Why are you yorubastard pained at the mention of biafran freedom?

When did you started thinking good for the Igbos.

May you family be divided like Nigeria. May your labour be reaped by others as Nigeria steals the resources of the Igbos and Nigerdelta.

May God abandone you like buhari abandoned nigeria travelling and cruising around the world.

May you be a coward a coward and confused like a yoruba!!! Sory ure a yoruba? No wonder!!!! Your mothr has 10 husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by bolajJP007: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

May ur own life be exactly as d way buhari has destroyrd nigeria n is still destroying nigeria.
My brother, your level of ignorance is raised to the power of infinity.

How can you say with all righteousness that Jonathan ran Nigeria well?

Are you saying you will be happy to have a Jonathan run Biafra if eventually you get it.

I tell you, if you are praying for a Jonathan to run Biafra, the way Jonathan ran Nigeria, your likes will be begging to come back to Nigeria in lets than three years.
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2015
bolajJP007:
My brother, your level of ignorance is raised to the power of infinity.

How can you say with all righteousness that Jonathan ran Nigeria well?

Are you saying you will be happy to have a Jonathan run Biafra if eventually you get it.

I tell you, if you are praying for a Jonathan to run Biafra, the way Jonathan ran Nigeria, your likes will be begging to come back to Nigeria in lets than three years.

First of all say amen to my prayer

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by bosedekemi(f): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2015
sad
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Living4christ(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2015
drberry:

]

True talk, Northerners and Westerners are divided against the South-South and South-East, meaning Nigeria Cannot stand (NO UNITY)! Biafra is the only way Nigeria can grow economically and otherwise, it is to the benefit of both side if Biafra comes. Hail Biafra
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by yommen: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Unrepentant blind man.
Re: Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ??? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2015
yommen:

Unrepentant blind man.

Lol.

Say amen to my payers first grin

(1) (Reply)

PDP not bad as APC made us to believe / PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista / What Measures Are The Northern Elite Taking To Tackle The High Level Of Illitera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.