Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Philips Consulting Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Philips Consulting Test (11698 Views)

Philips Consulting Aptitude Test / Michael Stevens Consulting TEST Invitation / Phillips Consulting Test Formats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philips Consulting Test by Andyjoy(f): 9:05am On May 26, 2009
Hi all,

I just got a mail from Philips Consulting inviting me for a test in PH. I stay in Lagos and I don't know how genuine this mail is. I want to know if it is worth traveling all the way to PH from Lagos. They said the test is on behalf of a leading Bank in Africa which they didn't mention its name.

Please, is there anyone in the house who has info on this consulting firm and on how genuine they are. wink cheesy

Thank you
Re: Philips Consulting Test by v3: 9:12am On May 26, 2009
@poster,

Phillips Consulting is a recruiting agency. If they've sent you an email, there should be job details e.g what sector, requirements etc, My dear if ANY of those things are NOT in the mail they sent to you, i'd advice that you disregard it.

Best of luck dear
Re: Philips Consulting Test by Andyjoy(f): 9:19am On May 26, 2009
@v3nom4eva,

Thanks so much. When they advertised, they asked for executive trainee south,west,north and east.
And they didn't mention name of the company they are recruiting for. Just said on behalf of a leading bank in Africa.
Waiting for more replies.

Thanks so much
Re: Philips Consulting Test by v3: 9:22am On May 26, 2009
@andy

did u check out their website (phillips consulting)? There should be something linked to this executive trainee on it, But if NOT, then it's purely a scam,
Re: Philips Consulting Test by nagari: 9:24am On May 26, 2009
Philips consulting is actually recruiting for a bank which is undisclosed, they sent me an e-mail and mine is in Abuja and i stay in Lagos,
Am thinking of sending them an e-mail to see if i can write the test in Lagos.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by call4shola(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2009
@ poster: I got the same mail today and i reside in lagos also, I remembered i applied for graduate trainee in one of the regions on their website and looking at the mail, it looks genuine enuf, u can check their contact on the site to confirm the details of the mail just to be double sure, their office is in marina, UBA building, u could also get in contact with them, i think i mite have to go for the test in P.H cos u never can tell.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by akman(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2009
its genuine all, dt text is in response to dier employment publication a couple of wkes back, my younger siblings got same text followed by an email for a test on friday in abuja
Re: Philips Consulting Test by Andyjoy(f): 12:02pm On May 26, 2009
@all,

Please do u guys know what their questions are like. I mean, what should we prepare for.
Thanks so far
Re: Philips Consulting Test by bizluv(f): 12:11pm On May 26, 2009
i received d same mail 2, i was askd 2 come to PH for a text and d other one is Abuja dat same day 29th of dis month and i dnt even know what 2 do since i stays in lagos
Re: Philips Consulting Test by v3: 12:17pm On May 26, 2009
@Andy. . . .

Do your research, if you're STILL interested in going down to PH. . then it's your call.

I've applied on their site, i'd prolly be getting mails soon so it's a 110% true that the email you got is from Phillips Consulting. . .

All the best wif d interview

@All, if you got an interview or test that requires you travelling, its probly due to the fact you filled something in your form stating your desired state where you'd prefer to work
Re: Philips Consulting Test by bizluv(f): 12:26pm On May 26, 2009
thanks
Re: Philips Consulting Test by v3: 12:29pm On May 26, 2009
@bizluv. . . no worries dear, glad to help

You're new on here i guess?
Re: Philips Consulting Test by tkb417(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2009
Phillips Consulting is a recruiting agency. If they've sent you an email, there should be job details e.g what sector, requirements etc, My dear if ANY of those things are NOT in the mail they sent to you, i'd advice that you disregard it.

Best of luck dear
PCL is not only a recruiting agency.

@OP
call the company and ask about ur queries.
You can always bargain to have your tests re-scheduled for somewhere closer to you
Re: Philips Consulting Test by pcicero(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2009
Are they only calling Graduate Trainees? Does anyone know if they've been calling experienced hands? Thanks folks as usual. I need info asap.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by babalawo(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2009
I don't think they have called experienced hands. experienced hands only needs interview and i think it only proper to deal with the entry level first taking into consideration the huge logistics in handling the number of entry applicant involved.

Lets keep our finger crossed.

But more on it,I think its only Savannah Bank that can actually mass recruit PRESENTLY in the banking industry in Nigeria, I have the feeling its going to be Savannah any other opinion?

Babalawo

The oracle has spoken
Re: Philips Consulting Test by pcicero(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2009
@Babalawo
Thanks for ur response. Seems we are on this same page. Thanks for the info, Pls post on this thread if there's latest development.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by siyanbola: 5:06pm On May 26, 2009
it is not a scam, The test is real, I called them to confirm, my email notification was late and they just sent me this afternoon after calling them
Re: Philips Consulting Test by babalawo(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2009
@ siyanbola

Please can you help with the numbers to call phillipsrecuitments?

@pcicero

I think we can use the phone number to get across if we have it.I am not in the country presently.

Thanks
Re: Philips Consulting Test by pcicero(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2009
@Babalawo:

Yes, it might not be a bad idea if one can get the number.

@Siyanbola:

Could u give us the number so we can confirm the status of our application?
Re: Philips Consulting Test by tkb417(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2009
you guys should check the website for numbers or send the webman an email
haba
Re: Philips Consulting Test by SenatorBensu(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2009
Phillips are recruiting for WEMA BANK. I've been waiting for their text msg and e-mail since yesterday, it seems not 2 be coming, or it it because i choose two region East & West? Plz, those of you that were invited, did u choose one region or u choose two regions? Plz i need ur responses.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by siyanbola: 9:52am On May 28, 2009
Their numbers are Lagos +234 01 (8535234,) 2703667 2702278, 2643111, 8181895. The one in bracket is sure. I mean phillips consulting. Sorry for the late reply. Any info on their test format please,
All the best to the invited ones and those not invited_ i'm sure of one thing: you shall not be put to shame in Jesus name and your expectations shall not be cut short
Re: Philips Consulting Test by demiqueen(f): 6:53pm On May 28, 2009
the test is for UBA, confirmed
Re: Philips Consulting Test by Iykolysis: 7:36pm On May 28, 2009
Who knows whn they would start calling the OND applicants.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by helium44(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2009
@ Siyanbola

That was really smart of you to have called them and eventually got the mail this afternoon. I actually did thought of same but felt their invitation is in batches since the test is not holding yet in lagos. Guess might be too late calling them now but i will first thing tomorrow morning. Nice one bro!
Re: Philips Consulting Test by Emegwali: 6:15pm On May 31, 2009
Just want to confirm if any body has been contacted after the philips consulting test conducted at women cetre Abuja ,cos a friend told me he was contacted that same day immediately after the test
Re: Philips Consulting Test by thayur(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2009
if u sabi say u no apply for any job interview no need to bother urself. besides u talk say na lagos u dey no allow any wafi person con maga u
Re: Philips Consulting Test by okoji: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
oga/madam dhaewood,pray tell;how does "get airline jobs" relate to philips consulting test abeg.
Re: Philips Consulting Test by okoji: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
oga/madam dhaewood,pray tell;how does "get airline jobs" relate to philips consulting test abeg?
Re: Philips Consulting Test by pcicero(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2009
I have called and spoke with someone at the helpdesk. she confirmed that they've been calling people but they have not started calling for experienced hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Share Your Experience / Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.