Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) (53401 Views)

Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by An0nimus: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's easy to see guys like Wizkid and read comments such as "Vanity upon vanity", "hope he's saving", "that's how they spend their money anyhow and later go broke" etc.

Funny thing is, most of us saying these will most likely live a similar lifestyle or even worse if we were in their shoes.

EL o EL
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by CARLOSZ: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
ebukaOtika:
I really don't blame the boy tho....

And for those questioning who and who he has helped I don't think that is proper because in ur present Condition Who have u helped either?

I would have been Jealous of him if that Money can Buy Him HEAVEN........but I doubt.

In this time and age, the present overshadows every other thing.

Some people reason that its better to enjoy the money here and go to hell than suffering here and going to hell as well.

So the money can buy him heaven and he's already living in it.

Meanwhile, its an ENDTIME comment, ask kingeli

1 Like

Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by deekaybeatz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
nikkypearl:
And who is wizkid again undecided

Nd i wonder why i should be using the same DSTV remote with Richkid/witchkid.. He should be using a customizrd Dstv remote naa cry
Itiboribo
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by deekaybeatz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
STILESGANG:
Firstly,wizkid isn't worth 11million dollars,he is rich(nigerian standards)no doubt.

Secondly,he doesn't have a bentley.

Bloggers should take it easy with lies

You dey help am count money nau
nikkypearl:
And who is wizkid again undecided

Nd i wonder why i should be using the same DSTV remote with Richkid/witchkid.. He should be using a customizrd Dstv remote naa cry
Itiboribo
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Exxit(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2015
jonhemma11:
Everybody loves Wizkid? Why not? He’s handsome, talented, humble and has a very charming personality. But asides all this, he’s rich which affords him the opportunity to have a life many only dream about.

Below is how Wizkid is living the dream:

1. His net worth: His net worth is reported to be approximately $11 million.

2. His beautiful house in Lekki.

3. His car collection and worth:

Starboy Weezy has

a: 1. Bentley worth N45M

b. Porsche Panarema N15M

c, Hyundai Sonata

d. BMW X6 N11m

4.Has an amazing shoe collection too!

5,He also enjoys exotic shopping sprees!

6. And has a collection of blings too.

7, He also rakes in cash from endorsement deals with big brands like Glo and Pepsi. 

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/the-fabulous-life-of-wizkid-and-how-he.html
meek mill's net worth is just $3million and wizkid is $11 million??/

Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by sweatlana: 2:05am On Nov 28, 2015
I love the pic with his daughter. She is growing fast. So cute
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by madgoat(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmmm... But if this guy should suddenly die like Dagrin.... It all ends 6ft in d ground undecided
Vanity upon vanity. . .
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2015
CARLOSZ:

In this time and age, the present overshadows every other thing.

Some people reason that its better to enjoy the money here and go to hell than suffering here and going to hell as well.

So the money can buy him heaven and he's already living in it.

Meanwhile, its an ENDTIME comment, ask kingeli
lol............I hate dis 'endtime' ish jare........meanwhile young boy be balling like CR7 while some grown broke asses be hating......Nigga is in heaven on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Davido Shows Off His New Home (photos) / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.