Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends (53406 Views)

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Jeus(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Nollywood actress and producer, Chika Ike, shared a picture on Instagram saying she's not like those ladies who are busy searching for rich boyfriends and husbands, as she's already making it on her own.

The actress who was pictured at her construction site, shared the picture and wrote:

From movie set to construction site...super exhausted!! While some women are searching for rich boyfriends or husbands ,You should focus on being rich #empoweryourself #haveyourown #realestate #workhard #worksmart #africandiva

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSbe5Orl6RF/?hl=en

See her fans reaction below, most of them didn't believe her

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/chika-ike-i-at-my-construction-site.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by tahoe(m): 5:57am On Apr 04, 2017
ftc

alright you try.

9 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by engrMikemd(m): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2017
after the making the money nko, you look for boyfriend

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by maryjan8(f): 6:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Good to know
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by adorablepepple(f): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Is it from your kwekwekwe movie that you got money to build?? Some rich guys are behind this your spending abeggi

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Destined2win: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Why would she say that?

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by tellwisdom: 6:29am On Apr 04, 2017
And this one na role model to most Nigerian girls?? ...What did she say now to learn from?? 1 out of the 93.1% daft Nigerian gurls. sad

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by youngest85(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2017
PhotoShop.....is dat how to dress to site?

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by hisgrace090: 6:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Nigerian celebrities and looking for rich boyfriends always nawaa-o!
Most of them are greed personified.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by sEGXY2(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2017
tellwisdom:
And this one na role model to most Nigerian girls?? ...What did she say now to learn from?? 1 out of the 93.1% daft Nigerian gurls. sad
I don't think there's anything wrong in what she said, digest the message properly before attacking the messenger.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by refiner(f): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Learnt that already from experience...ladies,work for your money and watch d guys admire u! tongue

#Teambosslady! cool

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Michellla(f): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
PhotoShop.....is dat how to dress to site?
is there a dress code for site?

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Moving4: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2017
Does Nollywood really pays DAT much to equate the money d ladies in dere are having? How come d guys don't have as much money as d ladies?

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Xzbit91: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Is she now an engineer? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Yeye girl grin, who needs a rich boyfriend when you already have a corrupt Criminal David Mark by your side undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by sEGXY2(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Let he without sin cast the first stone.She might have some other ventures she makes money asides acting even if the house was built with proceeds from sugar Daddy at least she's doing something reasonable for herself!

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by sou1p1an0(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Yeye girl grin, who needs a rich boyfriend when you already have a corrupt Criminal David Mark by your side undecided
babe wen i saw ur pics on ur profile,d word 'yeeeaaahh!!!' jus came to my mawt...if u r one of those ladies in dat pics, u r d type one of my ashewo uncle likes...u package gan!!...

9 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by TPAND(f): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2017
She also has a rich boyfriend. She should stop bashing tonto and Daniella and fellow olosho actress

Nollywood actors and directors be living in mere or just above penury, Actresses be buying and building houses in highbrow areas and riding range rovers. Chaaaaiiiii

It's amazing how

Chika Ike is richer than RMD
Genevieve richer than Joke Silvia
Daniella richer than olu Jacobs
Oge Okoye richer than producers

Politicians know better

43 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by tribalistseun: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2017
This girl no know sey Nigerians now hate to hear that someone else is progressing. They will start to react on Twitter and Facebook as usual

8 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by tribalistseun: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Destined2win:
Why would she say that?
why won't she say that.
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by tribalistseun: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
you follow her go see David mark abi? E be like sey na now your mumuu dey start

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
you follow her go see David mark abi? E be like sey na now your mumuu dey start
Uncle, Face front if you're confused. Swerve abeg

9 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by tribalistseun: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Uncle, Face front if you're confused. Swerve abeg
foool

17 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Realhommie(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2017
TPAND:
She also has a rich boyfriend. She should stop bashing tonto and Daniella.

Nollywood actors and directors be living in mere or just above penury, Actresses be buying and building houses in highbrow areas and riding range rovers. Chaaaaiiiii

It's amazing how

Chika Ike is richer than RMD
Genevieve richer than Joke Silvia
Daniella richer than olu Jacobs
Oge Okoye richer than producers

Politicians know better
Chika Ike dey mad to get money pass RMD?? Dude chop politics + oil money for 4 years as a commissioner in Delta State ooooo, that guy is rich no be childs.

But the truth be say these actresses get sponsors, rich sponsors and that's how they're able to live extravagant lifestyles.. Majority of them that is.

8 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
foool
always easy to spot a son of an Olosho.#Peace

8 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by tribalistseun: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
always easy to spot a son of an Olosho.#Peace
olosho go marry mumuu

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by emeijeh(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2017
My dear chika ike, stop showing off.

If every Nigerian starts showing their site on social media, which other news are we gonna read?

Abeg go act drama.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Debaddest(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
This girl no know sey Nigerians now hate to hear that someone else is progressing. They will start to react on Twitter and Facebook as usual

Who reaction help?
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by hucienda: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2017
After you don enjoy your time with the so-called rich boyfriends abi. cheesy

We hear you.

8 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by skarz: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2017
holosho... obviously trying to make her opinion count...but we all know what most Nigerian actresses are hos later they'll start giving life lessons

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Mr2kay3: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2017
What does this actors and actress actually do for a living self,why Nike ezurounye and the rest no they flaunt like this

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Hemanwel(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2017
To slap this girl dey hungry me.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His New Home (photos) / Davido Is Putting On Some Weight . . . He Now Has A Little Belly On Him!! / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.