Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man (2646 Views)

IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by pneumaticos(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Using this medium to invite those with revelation into the purpose of ma n on earth

Atheist believe there is no God.so most of them fill themselfs with knowledge which seems to be real knowledge but it actually hollow knowledge

Saints it important to know that atheism is a spirit...it desire is to fill the one decieved with lots of knowledge, they often derive pleasure in this knowledge..it something I experienced though I never became one

Like the real owner of my post said..atheism is a religion

Its a religion first of all because it based on some set of believes..weither scientific or any other

Believes are based on culture which actually is in turn base upon some precepts ...every mans believe is based on what he has heard, seen touched which he now form his/her principles from...so at the end of the day,an atheist is a worshiper of himself or herself..that's why they like to argue alot.ask lot of questions.depends on some other peoples finding to cushion their egos...it a very hard thing to come out from

Ok
As regards why God created man...this is the part I like others that can give a clear say or word on

My understanding of the reason is this
christianity or Jesus christ always talked about a Kingdom,which is actually a government
The almighty God wanted to extend his government to earth. There for he created man.man was created to be a lord or gorvernor over the province called earth

.now,the man God created has his own free will just like god...the free will was given to man to aid in the colonization process of the earth
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by pneumaticos(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
As man got busy with his job on the planet then lucifer came on the scene

How did the guy lucifer got to the garden of eden.

There was a pre earth world that was destroy ..we dont have an account of who was in that world but using some biblical timing to judge it..that was the time lucifer was bannished to earth..this mean lucifer was on earth before adam and eve

I believe every body knows what happened in the garden..that was how man find himself in the present. Chaos
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 27, 2015
And yet you have absolutely no proof of what you are now saying.

the ability of you theist people to speak a lot of crap without fear is . . . amazing. sad

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by plaetton: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2015
pneumaticos:
Using this medium to invite those with revelation into the purpose of ma n on earth

Atheist believe there is no God.so most of them feel themselfs with knowledge which seems to be real knowledge but it actually hollow knowledge

Saints it important to know that atheism is a spirit...it desire is to fill the one decieved with lots of knowledge, they often derive pleasure in this knowledge..it something I experienced though I never became one

Its a religion first of all because it based on some set of believes..weither scientific or any other

Believes are based on culture which actually is in turn base upon some precepts ...every mans believe is based on what he has heard, seen touched which he now form his/her principles from...so at the end of the day,an atheist is a worshiper of himself or herself..that's why they like to argue alot.ask lot of questions.depends on some other peoples finding to cushion their egos...it a very hard thing to come out from

Ok
As regards why God created man...this is the part I like others that can give a clear say or word on

christianity or Jesus christ always talked about a Kingdom,which is actually a government
The almighty God wanted to extend his government to earth. There for he created man.man was created to be a lord or gorvernor over the province called earth

.now,the man God created has his own free will just like god...the free will was given to man to aid in the colonization process of the earth

Gosh!
What educational system produces these types of hollowed out brains?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by pneumaticos(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
plaetton:

Gosh!

There were some typos there boy,but I believe I was able to communicate

1..the way you are
2.the exact reason for the creation of man

The reason for living and a search for purpose was what lead you to atheism

I couldn't have been wrong on this
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Fadman4real(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
And yet you have absolutely no proof of what you are now saying.

the ability of you theist people to speak a lot of crap without fear is . . . amazing. sad

And you have proof that there is no God. If you saw a painting on the wall, just because you don't know who put it there does that mean there was no painter
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Objectives: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
pneumaticos:

There were some typos there boy,but I believe I was able to communicate

1.. the way you are
2.the exact reason for the creation of man

The reason for living and a search for purpose was what lead you to atheism

I couldn't have been wrong on this

Please, you are making claims that you cannot defend, the basis of your thread lies in your faith as a practising christian, which I respect, But nothing you put up there is factual, nothing!!! Moment you are asked to back your claims, you end up taking a tour through your holy book and the circle of what you call faith which most folks here give little or no credence to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by pneumaticos(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Objectives:

Please, you are making claims that you cannot defend, the basis of your thread lies in your faith as a practising christian, which I respect, But nothing you put up there is factual, nothing!!! Moment you are asked to back your claims, you end up taking a tour through your holy book and the circle of what you call faith which most folks here give little or no credence to.

Who do you represent
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by menesheh(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
pneumaticos:

How did the guy lucifer got to the garden of eden.

There was a pre earth world that was destroy ..we dont have an account of who was in that world but using some biblical timing to judge it..that was the time lucifer was bannished to earth..this mean lucifer was on earth before adam and eve

I believe every body knows what happened in the garden..that was how man find himself in the present. Chaos

Can you tell me the difference between this comment to fictitious story?

Satan went to and bla bla bla.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Objectives: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
pneumaticos:

Who do you represent
Please, ask me a serious question.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Krystalzkris(f): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
op,receive sense.... And i was thinking it would be a very sensible post..

2 Likes

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Fadman4real:

And you have proof that there is no God. If you saw a painting on the wall, just because you don't know who put it there does that mean there was no painter
Well, you're not a painting, are you?

Let me ask you a better question.

if you came across a termite hill, would you assume that God put the termite hill there just because you didn't know the termites made the hill themselves?

of course not.

you see, a painting is different from you. you predate paintings. at least, your species predates paintings. so, paintings are designed to look nice to you by the people who paint them. the universe on the other hand, predates you. YOU, are designed to think the universe looks nice. and you, my friend, are an entire civilization of microorganisms. which are in fact made of simpler chemicals. which are made of simpler and simpler . . .
you're not a painting. neither are you a building. you're a collection of cells. which are collection of chemicals.

No God needed here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Fadman4real(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Teempakguy:

if you came across a termite hill, would you assume that God put the termite hill there just because you didn't know the termites made the hill themselves?

of course not.

you see, a painting is different from you. you predate paintings. at least, your species predates paintings. so, paintings are designed to look nice to you by the people who paint them. the universe on the other hand, predates you. YOU, are <b>designed</b> to think the universe looks nice. and you, my friend, are an entire civilization of microorganisms. which are in fact made of simpler chemicals. which are made of simpler and simpler . . .
you're not a painting. neither are you a building. you're a collection of cells. which are collection of chemicals.

No God needed here.

I am a computer scientist and I would tell you that one of the hardest parts in computer science is to make a computer think like a human.

The word designed shows that you admit that we are built by something, a design or a painting don't just come to be by mistake. Something must do it, this world is just too complex to be created by nothing.

An ant hill was obviously built by something which is the ants, do you know that the building block of live, the DNA consists of 8000 chemicals arranged in the right proportion, try combining two chemicals with the right quantity to form a new substance and you would know that it is not beans.

We have achieved a lot in science and technology, yet we are no close to cracking a simple task which is create live from chemicals. We know the contents but can't still arrive at a formula to do it.

Since the time of our existence in this world Newton's first law has always held "a body would remain at rest or constant motion except acted by an external force."

We are the greatest evidence of God.

1 Like

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by finofaya: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Lol. An omnipotent being wanted to "extend his government". An omniscient being felt that the best way to extend his government was to create human beings with free will who refuse to take instruction from him. I wonder what goes on in your head when you form thoughts like these.

I've seen religious people come up with all sorts of purposes for why God created man. Until you are correct about what God's purpose for man is, you are not different from a person who goes and finds a purpose for himself without reference to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Crispels(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Fadman4real:

I am a computer scientist and I would tell you that one of the hardest parts in computer science is to make a computer think like a human.

The word designed shows that you admit that we are built by something, a design or a painting don't just come to be by mistake. Something must do it, this world is just too complex to be created by nothing.

An ant hill was obviously built by something which is the ants, do you know that the building block of live, the DNA consists of 8000 chemicals arranged in the right proportion, try combining two chemicals with the right quantity to form a new substance and you would know that it is not beans.

We have achieved a lot in science and technology, yet we are no close to cracking a simple task which is create live from chemicals. We know the contents but can't still arrive at a formula to do it.

Since the time of our existence in this world Newton's first law has always held "a body would remain at rest or constant motion except acted by an external force."

You feel a phenomenal place like our universe requires a creator, but you feel this fantastic creator(God) can exist on its own without a creator?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by macof(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
plaetton:

Gosh!

When a country gives more attention to religion than Education and Industry this is the type of people it breeds

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by pesty100(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
pneumaticos:

Atheist believe there is no God.so most of them fill themselfs with knowledge which seems to be real knowledge but it actually hollow knowledge

Ok

coming from someone who thinks he knows why God did anything
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by obito: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
pneumaticos:

Please prove the above statement. You could use your fairy-tale book if you wish.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
LOL.

okay, lemme just reply this.
Fadman4real:

even for nature, it's extremely difficult to make anything think like the human brain. that is why we are the only species with our level of intelligence. and it also took over four billion years after the earth was formed for us to come into existence. shows you how complex we are. you cannot say that because we cannot explain or reproduce the human mind, God must exist. people thought the same of the solar system. now, we know perfectly how the solar system works and it's no longer ascribed to God. science is just a few hundred years old. you can't expect it to be able to do everything. because we're all in a process of learning and doing things. God is just a fairy tale that people use to explain what they don't understand.

yes . . . i admit this world we created was designed by something. however, it is not necessarily so. we were designed by evolution anyway. but, even evolution is not needed. you really don't need to design somethings before they happen. electrons have been know to be completely unpredictable. nothing causes their motion or position. that wasn't designed. yet it happens. anyway, you don't seem to get this. the world as we know it did not come from nothing. it was the basic building blocks that came from nothing. mere quarks. 13 billion years of constant interaction transformed them into what we are today.

exactly. the ant hill was built by ants. now, let us consider the ants themselves as a sort of hill. the ants would then have been built by cells. and those cells, would have been built by protein. and those proteins would have been built by the highly reactive carbon.

obviously. as of now, carbon has formed over nine million different compounds. let's say we find out how to synthesize 100 complex compounds every year, it would take ninety thousand years to find out how to synthesize all of them. life is a combination of one or more of these compounds. you know, i would refer to this as a P=NP problem. it is somewhat easier to find out if something is alive than to actually find out what makes it alive. so, given that modern science is only about five hundred years years old, i think you're being too hasty sir.

so . . . because newton's first law is consistent, god must exist. sir, as a computer scientist, you MUST recognize the logical fallacy here. wink
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Fadman4real(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
LOL.

okay, lemme just reply this.
even for nature, it's extremely difficult to make anything think like the human brain. that is why we are the only species with our level of intelligence. and it also took over four billion years after the earth was formed for us to come into existence. shows you how complex we are. you cannot say that because we cannot explain or reproduce the human mind, God must exist. people thought the same of the solar system. now, we know perfectly how the solar system works and it's no longer ascribed to God. science is just a few hundred years old. you can't expect it to be able to do everything. because we're all in a process of learning and doing things. God is just a fairy tale that people use to explain what they don't understand.

The latest scientific discoveries challenge the school of thought of atheism.

1. The big bang theory proves that for the big bang to have created the universe, the calculations have to be correct to the smallest impossible fraction. A mathematician calculated it to a very impossible value 100000000000000000000000000000000th and am not even close to it. This itself proves that there must be a creative designer involved, something of this probability would be almost impossible to achieve by luck.

2. The discovery of DNA made a life long atheist change his mind about atheism
http://www.everystudent.com/wires/Godreal.html
Cause DNA is very complex, it actually acts like an operating system, now as a computer scientist, that really got me.

3. The mystery of the human brain, the fact that if the neurons in our brains were gotten out they would wrap the whole world. The evidence suggests that this was not just dumb luck but a carefully designed job.

yes . . . i admit this world we created was designed by something. however, it is not necessarily so. we were designed by evolution anyway. but, even evolution is not needed. you really don't need to design somethings before they happen. electrons have been know to be completely unpredictable. nothing causes their motion or position. that wasn't designed. yet it happens. anyway, you don't seem to get this. the world as we know it did not come from nothing. it was the basic building blocks that came from nothing. mere quarks. 13 billion years of constant interaction transformed them into what we are today.

So where exactly did those electrons come from?
Why hasn't the interactions in other planets given to live over there?
Truly electrons are unstable and can't be predicted, but an unpredictable quantity could not have created a perfect world without a few flaws. Even carefully created objects come with human flaws not to talk of a series of unpredictable interactions by electrons.

exactly. the ant hill was built by ants. now, let us consider the ants themselves as a sort of hill. the ants would then have been built by cells. and those cells, would have been built by protein. and those proteins would have been built by the highly reactive carbon.

obviously. as of now, carbon has formed over nine million different compounds. let's say we find out how to synthesize 100 complex compounds every year, it would take ninety thousand years to find out how to synthesize all of them. life is a combination of one or more of these compounds. you know, i would refer to this as a P=NP problem. it is somewhat easier to find out if something is alive than to actually find out what makes it alive. so, given that modern science is only about five hundred years years old, i think you're being too hasty sir.

I wouldn't go as much as challenging you on the carbon concept, I do not av much idea in that. You said it would take 90000 years to synthesise which I think you mean like artificially create this compounds. That means it us extremely complex to do. How then is it that such difficult things is done by a lucky event or catastrophe?

so . . . because newton's first law is consistent, god must exist. sir, as a computer scientist, you MUST recognize the logical fallacy here. wink

Newton's law here explains that nothing can change its position, i.e electrons would keep moving up and down except if they are being forced to move their energies into a particular direction. If you put a cup of water and a bowl of garri and leave it on the table for 10 billion years nothing would happen, the garrison would in no way get actracted to the water and mix with it.

Newtons law is not the only one that faults evolution, the second law of thermodynamics is also a big headache for evolutionists.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2015
Fadman4real:

1. The big bang theory proves that for the big bang to have created the universe, the calculations have to be correct to the smallest impossible fraction. A mathematician calculated it to a very impossible value 100000000000000000000000000000000th and am not even close to it. This itself proves that there must be a creative designer involved, something of this probability would be almost impossible to achieve by luck.

Cause DNA is very complex, it actually acts like an operating system, now as a computer scientist, that really got me.

3. The mystery of the human brain, the fact that if the neurons in our brains were gotten out they would wrap the whole world. The evidence suggests that this was not just dumb luck but a carefully designed job.

Truly electrons are unstable and can't be predicted, but an unpredictable quantity could not have created a perfect world without a few flaws. Even carefully created objects come with human flaws not to talk of a series of unpredictable interactions by electrons.

I wouldn't go as much as challenging you on the carbon concept, I do not av much idea in that. You said it would take 90000 years to synthesise which I think you mean like artificially create this compounds. That means it us extremely complex to do. How then is it that such difficult things is done by a lucky event or catastrophe?

Newton's law here explains that nothing can change its position, i.e electrons would keep moving up and down except if they are being forced to move their energies into a particular direction. If you put a cup of water and a bowl of garri and leave it on the table for 10 billion years nothing would happen, the garrison would in no way get actracted to the water and mix with it.

Newtons law is not the only one that faults evolution, the second law of thermodynamics is also a big headache for evolutionists.
How you sef dey reason?

2 Likes

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Fadman4real:

there have always been scientific discoveries that challenged atheism. and whenever atheism bowed, progress was always slowed down. only to discover that the challenge was a mere illusion all along.

1. LOL . . . in order for a creative designer to emerge out of the void, the calculations have to be correct to the smallest impossible fraction and it is very impossible to achieve by luck.
2. The fact that something seems near impossible doesn't mean it's not easy to do. If you had gone back in time and told Archimedes that one day, eight year old kids would be able to solve simultaneous equations in minutes, he would have told you it's impossible. but it's actually trivial. also, if we are to assume that nothing existed before the creation of the universe, then time doesn't exist as well and all possible iterations of the calculation would be carried out instantaneously and simultaneously. hence giving rise to the universe. no matter how impossible it may seem. anyway, i require a link to your claim there so i can see things for myself.

trust me, DNA may be complex, but it isn't irreducibly so. it is in fact made out of smaller ingredients which are themselves, simple.

how about this fact. every decision you make has already been taken by your brain before you are aware of it. in other words, you don't really have a consciousness or free will. you only have the Illusion of free will. every choice you make, every thought that enters your mind, is determined by simple chemicals in your brain and it happens before you even know you are making the decision. now, think about that. does that mean that your intelligent designer just designed a bunch of really smart robots? or that we're really super smart animals with a lot of grey matter to body ratio? and er, if you were to unwrap an elephant's brain, it would wrap around the whole world three times. that doesn't imply an intelligent designer.

how do you know whether or not there is life on other planets? it's better to not assume. also, the world is not as perfect as you keep claiming. the world is in fact very very flawed. there are many problems with the universe both scientifically and morally. one scientific example is the value of pi. the perfect value would be three. but instead, your "perfect creator" went ahead to design pi as a transcendental number? and then went on to say in his holy book that the value of pi is three? that's fraud!

The late heavy bombardment was 300 million years long. this is basically a whole 300 million years of catastrophe. yes, it's very likely that one of them caused life. the probability is screaming for recognition.

yeah right. let the bowl of garri be as large as a galaxy. and come back at tell me that nothing will happen.

also, The earth is not a closed system. so the law applies not.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Fadman4real(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
there have always been scientific discoveries that challenged atheism. and whenever atheism bowed, progress was always slowed down. only to discover that the challenge was a mere illusion all along.

1. LOL . . . in order for a creative designer to emerge out of the void, the calculations have to be correct to the smallest impossible fraction and it is very impossible to achieve by luck.

A creative designer emerging out of the void has nothing to do with luck. We all know that everything does not come from nothing, i.e for something to exist it must have a cause. But God doesnt have a cause because it is through him that everything came into existence, he is the uncreated creator.
Asking who created God is like asking what does blue smell like, blue is not in the category of things that have a smell in the same way God cannot be described in the category of things that exist rather He just simply exist.

2. The fact that something seems near impossible doesn't mean it's not easy to do. If you had gone back in time and told Archimedes that one day, eight year old kids would be able to solve simultaneous equations in minutes, he would have told you it's impossible. but it's actually trivial. also, if we are to assume that nothing existed before the creation of the universe, then time doesn't exist as well and all possible iterations of the calculation would be carried out instantaneously and simultaneously. hence giving rise to the universe. no matter how impossible it may seem. anyway, i require a link to your claim there so i can see things for myself.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=12&article=3726
http://godevidence.com/2010/12/ok-i-want-numbers-what-is-the-probability-the-universe-is-the-result-of-chance/
http://www.wsj.com/articles/eric-metaxas-science-increasingly-makes-the-case-for-god-1419544568

The numbers are astronomical, it can be described this way when the big bang occurred everything that needed to be formed was formed at that particular instant, all the chemicals, gravity, the solar system, planets, everything that is needed for our world was formed at that particular instant.

For 2,500 years most scientists agreed with Aristotle on the idea of a steady-state universe—that the universe has always existed with no beginning and no end. But the Bible disagreed. In the 1920s, Belgian astronomer Georges Lemaitre, a theist, said that the entire universe, jumping into existence in a trillionth of a trillionth of a second, out of nothingness in an unimaginably intense flash of light, is how he would expect the universe to respond if God were to actually utter the command in Genesis 1:3, “Let there be light.” In other words, the origin of the universe unfolded exactly how one would expect after reading Genesis, and for 2,500 years the Bible had it right, and science had it wrong.

trust me, DNA may be complex, but it isn't irreducibly so. it is in fact made out of smaller ingredients which are themselves, simple.
A microprocessor is made from just silicon and some few additional compounds, does that make a microprocessor easy. For a computer to be built, because of the unpredictability of the movement of electrons, it has to be constructed in such a way as to make the electrons flow in a particular order, that is extremely difficult to do.
A DNA particle is extremely small that you would have to magnify a cell 1000 times to be able to see it. Yet it contains so much information, that it is impossible to be able to create that without a designer.

how about this fact. every decision you make has already been taken by your brain before you are aware of it. in other words, you don't really have a consciousness or free will. you only have the Illusion of free will. every choice you make, every thought that enters your mind, is determined by simple chemicals in your brain and it happens before you even know you are making the decision. now, think about that. does that mean that your intelligent designer just designed a bunch of really smart robots? or that we're really super smart animals with a lot of grey matter to body ratio? and er, if you were to unwrap an elephant's brain, it would wrap around the whole world three times. that doesn't imply an intelligent designer.
So you agree that an elephant's brain might have much more grey matter than that of a human, yet we are much more smarter than they are. Your arguements that there is no need for a designer to design this world faults on the fact that the only super intelligent animal is man, if evolution truly occured there would be other super inteligent animals. The data that the human brain can hold is bigger than the most powerfull computer in the world, and i should belief that this was brought about by chance as most atheists and evolutionists belief.

how do you know whether or not there is life on other planets? it's better to not assume. also, the world is not as perfect as you keep claiming. the world is in fact very very flawed. there are many problems with the universe both scientifically and morally. one scientific example is the value of pi. the perfect value would be three. but instead, your "perfect creator" went ahead to design pi as a transcendental number? and then went on to say in his holy book that the value of pi is three? that's fraud!

It is really funny that we are still searching for evidence since 1966 when the SETI project was launched and till today no conclusive evidence, billions of dollars that could have been used to feed thousands of children are being wasted on a fruitless search. Not even a dead bacteria has been found despite the search.
The bible is not a mathematical textbook. The value of pi you are talking about is taken by skeptics in the book of 1 Kings 7:23 which describes how Hiram “made the molten sea; it was round, ten cubits from brim to brim, and five cubits high, and a line of thirty cubits measured its circumference” (a cubit is about 18 inches in length). The book of kings talks about the kings in Israel as at that time, it wasnt God who said the value of Pi is 3 as described in the book.

And how does the value of Pi make the world a less perfect place?

The late heavy bombardment was 300 million years long. this is basically a whole 300 million years of catastrophe. yes, it's very likely that one of them caused life. the probability is screaming for recognition.
Seriously, a catasrophe every second for 300 million years, that is great but do you agree with me that everything needs a cause. The energy needed for such catasrophe that formed the world would be enormous and taking that it has been happening for 300 million years means energy that the value would be so difficult to calculate.
Where would the source of this energy be?
How would it obey the second law of thermodynamics which states that In any closed system, a process proceeds in a direction such that the unavailable energy (the entropy) increases. This means that the total amount of energy in a room remains the same, it follows the point that energy can neither be created nor destroyed but transformed from one form to another. It would mean for such catastrophe to occur that the energy in the closed system (universe) would have to be so enormous and difficult to understand.

yeah right. let the bowl of garri be as large as a galaxy. and come back at tell me that nothing will happen.

also, The earth is not a closed system. so the law applies not.

Thanks for that word, if the earth is a closed system, then there would have to be enormous energy in it for evolution to have occured and it would be difficult for any atheist to explain how it would obey the second law of thermodynamics.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2016
Fadman4real:

Let's pretend we agree that this universe is so complex that it must need a designer. We must also pretend to agree that this designer must be infinitely more complex than the universe it created.

You have already claimed that a complex entity like the University cannot.exist without a designer, now who designed God that is even more complex than the Universe?
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2016
Fadman4real:

A creative designer emerging out of the void has nothing to do with luck. We all know that everything does not come from nothing, i.e for something to exist it must have a cause. But God doesnt have a cause because it is through him that everything came into existence, he is the uncreated creator.
Asking who created God is like asking what does blue smell like, blue is not in the category of things that have a smell in the same way God cannot be described in the category of things that exist rather He just simply exist.

This is fallacy of special pleading. You cannot say that everything must have a cause and then in the same post claim that God does not need a cause. Just because he is God without any prove this God of yours exists by the way.

I also will be pleasantly surprised if for once on Nairaland a theist will proffer some coherent evidence for the existence of God.

Fadman4real:

A microprocessor is made from just silicon and some few additional compounds, does that make a microprocessor easy. For a computer to be built, because of the unpredictability of the movement of electrons, it has to be constructed in such a way as to make the electrons flow in a particular order, that is extremely difficult to do.
A DNA particle is extremely small that you would have to magnify a cell 1000 times to be able to see it. Yet it contains so much information, that it is impossible to be able to create that without a designer.

So you agree that an elephant's brain might have much more grey matter than that of a human, yet we are much more smarter than they are. Your arguements that there is no need for a designer to design this world faults on the fact that the only super intelligent animal is man, if evolution truly occured there would be other super inteligent animals. The data that the human brain can hold is bigger than the most powerfull computer in the world, and i should belief that this was brought about by chance as most atheists and evolutionists believe

Seriously, a catasrophe every second for 300 million years, that is great but do you agree with me that everything needs a cause.

Evolution is simply an animals longterm adaptation to its habitat. Man is the only super intelligent in your words because peculiar habitats that pre modern ancestors of Man lived in precipitated the evolutionary tree to bestow such intelligence on man.

A shark living in the ocean does not want to be like man, it has mastered it's habitat over millions of years. In the context of it's peculiar habitat it is super inteligent.

The notion that man somehow is the ultimate evolved animal is ludicrous and lacks common sense.

The same super intelligent man, have come close to destroying the whole plant during the Cuban missile crisis. So much for intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by analice107: 12:58am On May 10, 2016
pneumaticos:

Ok

Sir Atheism is not just a spirit, and satan worships it is satans own religion.
Atheism is the Worship of Self and satan rejects Gods rule over him, just like the atheist do. lets look at what he said to Eve. "You shall become "like God" replacing God with self. "You will have wisdom to Know good and evil".
The very sin he committed before he was hauled out of heaven, he brought it to man.
Atheism is rebellion, and rebellion is Satans code.
okay, go through all their posts, will you ever find any of them antagonising satan? rather they advocate for him and called god weak and wicked.
Wait for something bad to happen, then you'll know if they believe God exists or not.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by analice107: 1:03am On May 10, 2016
Objectives:

And when you are asked to proof your claims that there's no God, what will you have to present?
At least i have Nature, Your Consciousness and your conscience no matter how sired it has become to proof to you the existence of God.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by analice107: 1:28am On May 10, 2016
Teempakguy:

of course not.

you see, a painting is different from you. you predate paintings. at least, your species predates paintings. so, paintings are designed to look nice to you by the people who paint them. the universe on the other hand, predates you. YOU, are designed to think the universe looks nice. and you, my friend, are an entire civilization of microorganisms. which are in fact made of simpler chemicals. which are made of simpler and simpler . . .

No God needed here.
In my very little mind and myopic reasoning, it really bits me when i come by a great man with such great intelligence exhibiting such stupidity. "A Termite Hill just being there without Termites building it".
Ana, What happened to these people biko nu? The Termites came from nowhere right?
O wait... they evolved from Birds. You believe in absurdities, yet claim Christians believe in absurdities.

Which makes more sense to a sensible person? Everything was created according to their own kind and further down, produced according to their own kind. And Everything evolved from one thing to the other then to man?
The super intelligent people forget, that the species of animals they claim we evolved from are still in existence, giving birth according to their own kind

Mr intelligent man, For there to be a Termite Hill, (Which is called an Ant Hill by the way), there must be Termites. So just like the brother said, A piece of Painting didn't just Materialized, someone conceived the concept, an idea, and projected it on a Canvas.
This world is Gods Canvas, you and everything in it, is his idea. Anyways what do i know?

Romans 1:22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].

Meanwhile, remember am a Christian and am as dumb as your anus. So calling me unprintable names will mean flogging a dead Horse.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by analice107: 1:35am On May 10, 2016
finofaya:
Lol. An omnipotent being wanted to "extend his government". An omniscient being felt that the best way to extend his government was to create human beings with free will who refuse to take instruction from him. I wonder what goes on in your head when you form thoughts like these.

I've seen religious people come up with all sorts of purposes for why God created man. Until you are correct about what God's purpose for man is, you are not different from a person who goes and finds a purpose for himself without reference to God.
Good Luck with finding a purpose for yourself.
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by analice107: 1:40am On May 10, 2016
Crispels:

You feel a phenomenal place like our universe requires a creator, but you feel this fantastic creator(God) can exist on its own without a creator?
You see how these highly intelligent super human beings fall my hands? Hello sir, Creation is in the realm of the material, and God is not in this realm of the Material. He brought the Material concept to be, which will be done away with someday soon. God cant be created. Its almost like saying, who created TIME. HE IS INFINITE.

Romans 1:22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2016
analice107:

Sir Atheism is not just a spirit, and satan worships it is satans own religion.
Atheism is the Worship of Self and satan rejects Gods rule over him, just like the atheist do. lets look at what he said to Eve. "You shall become "like God" replacing God with self. "You will have wisdom to Know good and evil".
The very sin he committed before he was hauled out of heaven, he brought it to man.
Atheism is rebellion, and rebellion is Satans code.
okay, go through all their posts, will you ever find any of them antagonising satan? rather they advocate for him and called god weak and wicked.
Wait for something bad to happen, then you'll know if they believe God exists or not.
Come on Ann, av seen you make better sense than this
Re: Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man by analice107: 6:10pm On May 10, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Come on Ann, av seen you make better sense than this
Sorry for my senselessness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible- The Great Book Of Contradictions / South Africa Orders Christ Embassy To Stop Faith Healing Ads / Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.