Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. (2648 Views)

Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Stay tuned till whenever.

This is a continuation of, no longer my Sunday Schools, because it was not really worth it, but an effort to continue to share the little I know as my journey progresses in physical mortality. I will not be here for ever, as I have found a forum where people of like-minds share their ET experiences, the ones you call God. And by the way, Allah and Jehovah are not the same Entity, but based on challenge from a remarkable nairalander, I was able to experience, The Creator. So, yes, I now know that there is a Creator God. The Creator of other Gods, these Gods are responsible for our evolution, just as we are responsible for the evolution of Robots, the next final step is for the robot to develop their languages and gain consciousness and mind patterns and call us Gods too. hahahahaaha, so funny how the cookies crumble.

We are recycled via reincarnation, and there is a strategy to free your Soul the recycling of your souls from the cycle of birth and re-birth. That is why you needed this physical body. You are not here to reproduce, drink, eat and fight. This place does not make sense if you have been as materialistic as I was, the good thing is that I had conquered the world of materialism and settled to study the Universe and God. Something many can not afford to, without worrying our their dependents will survive during their crazy searches. If I am allowed to, I will share insights on how you can access the cybernetic Cosmic Computer hosting your soul, and disconnect your soul from the mechanics of the Gods and and be free from this lower density worlds and become immortal entity that you are without having to continue on the cycle of birth and re-birth.

Just so you know, I got enormous break down 2 days ago when I planned to share this today, but then it was the greatest fear I ever experienced. My mind literally got fragmented by certain elementals who think you all shouldnt know. But then, I had to ground myself and try as much as possible to stay sane all night and today, thankfully I am still here.

But Billyonaire is afraid of nothing. Even at the lost of mortal existence, I have nothing to loose. I have seen the Spirit world and I intend to find my way there instead of this continuous recycling of Souls with ultra magnets stationed at the Moon. The fuccking bright light you all will see at the point of your deaths if you do not do your best to get out of this prison planet. You have a life-time to do this, so do not follow anyone, cos those who know how to do this, refuse to share. They have formed occult cults around this knowledge and I guess will attack anyone who tries to share the knowledge freely.

In this life time, I must reach the star gate and beyond, cos I must become Master of the Physical world of Time and Space.

Stay tuned, and note that this journey is an individual one, do not believe me, and do not take this as an invitation to awakening if you are not yet ready. I am just documenting my experience hoping someone some day will stumble on these and know that he/she is not odd, that some one else has gone through this.

Happy day of the Sun.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by princy80(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
I always enjoy your posts. Please do keep sharing, I do study them. Happy Sunday.
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by richardbrandy: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Stay tuned till whenever.

This is a continuation of, no longer my Sunday Schools, because it was not really worth it, but an effort to continue to share the little I know as my journey progresses in physical mortality. I will not be here for ever, as I have found a forum where people of like-minds share their ET experiences, the ones you call God. And by the way, Allah and Jehovah are not the same Entity, but based on challenge from a remarkable nairalander, I was able to experience, The Creator. So, yes, I now know that there is a Creator God. The Creator of other Gods, these Gods are responsible for our evolution, just as we are responsible for the evolution of Robots, the next final step is for the robot to develop their languages and gain consciousness and mind patterns and call us Gods too. hahahahaaha, so funny how the cookies crumble.

We are recycled via reincarnation, and there is a strategy to free your Soul the recycling of your souls from the cycle of birth and re-birth. That is why you needed this physical body. You are not here to reproduce, drink, eat and fight. This place does not make sense if you have been as materialistic as I was, the good thing is that I had conquered the world of materialism and settled to study the Universe and God. Something many can not afford to, without worrying our their dependents will survive during their crazy searches. If I am allowed to, I will share insights on how you can access the cybernetic Cosmic Computer hosting your soul, and disconnect your soul from the mechanics of the Gods and and be free from this lower density worlds and become immortal entity that you are without having to continue on the cycle of birth and re-birth.

Just so you know, I got enormous break down 2 days ago when I planned to share this today, but then it was the greatest fear I ever experienced. My mind literally got fragmented by certain elementals who think you all shouldnt know. But then, I had to ground myself and try as much as possible to stay sane all night and today, thankfully I am still here.

But Billyonaire is afraid of nothing. Even at the lost of mortal existence, I have nothing to loose. I have seen the Spirit world and I intend to find my way there instead of this continuous recycling of Souls with ultra magnets stationed at the Moon. The fuccking bright light you all will see at the point of your deaths if you do not do your best to get out of this prison planet. You have a life-time to do this, so do not follow anyone, cos those who know how to do this, refuse to share. They have formed occult cults around this knowledge and I guess will attack anyone who tries to share the knowledge freely.

In this life time, I must reach the star gate and beyond, cos I must become Master of the Physical world of Time and Space.

Stay tuned, and note that this journey is an individual one, do not believe me, and do not take this as an invitation to awakening if you are not yet ready. I am just documenting my experience hoping someone some day will stumble on these and know that he/she is not odd, that some one else has gone through this.

Happy day of the Sun.
thank you Mr billyonaire you one of the reasons I visit nairaland please do share it there are others like me who rarely comment but are enlightened by you
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by MrMystrO(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Following..
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by brightpre(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
following
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 06, 2017
The Ultimate Goal of your Life should be Immortality of your physical body and the ability to become like the Gods and live if not forever, but atleast thousands of years to help out in the Universes of the Creator. And finally become one with the Creator. But we must engage in our Soul Mission, which we call Life Purpose on Earth. We must avoid being used by higher intelligence to do the biddings of evil. If we do not know our Life purpose, then do nothing. Just enjoy the life and do not be used against the WILL of the Almighty.

Over eons, Soul has be housed in different vehicles, and grows based on intelligence from Unicellular microbes, to lower animals to Humans, Spiritual Masters, Angels and to the level of Gods on the journey of returning back to the heart of the Primordial Creator. But along the way, Soul has 'earned' so much karma that it stays glued to lower density plane(t)s of existences. Until Soul shades away all forms of Karma, it can not return through Singularity to The Original Source. This is what religions mean by 'washing away the sins'.

But one can Choose to become Immortal, while on this Physical body, and it is not impossible, cos nothing is impossible. The Spiritual Masters and Sages who appear to you in physical form or in your dreams, some of which we have known are good examples of Humans or Entities who have successfully become Masters of the Physical world due to their ability to transcend Spiritual worlds and understand the mechanics of life, enough to retain youthfulness for eternity. I have met with a Master Teacher who is over 6,000 years old. And can be at any dimension at will. How cool is that ?

Do you want to become Immortal ? It is possible. You can achieve this by mastering the mental, Spiritual and Physical life and laws operable on these levels. For many, life is cruel in the physical world, but this is because you have not mastered the negativities. It is the reason negativities is always on the loop showing up here and there especially when we have not mastered them and rise above them. Because negatives show up, so you can master them. If you do not master them, they continue to show up until you have mastered them and move to the next step. I repeat, to become Immortal, you must master the physical, mental, and Spiritual negativities based on the laws on these levels.

When you have successfully mastered all levels and clear all karma, then you can choose to make your body youthful and live immortally if that is your desire. Many of the gurus have achieved this and you too can do it. It is not a walk in the park. But if you can, atleast try to escape the reincarnation programme that recycles Souls back to physicality, if your goal is to return back to source as pure energy.

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by mcemmy0z: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
B@illyonaire, any knowledge on what I can do to always remember my dreams?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by QuietHammer(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Words salad

1 Like

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by mylora: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Earnestly following. I still ask, is there any other medium one can follow or getin touch besides nairaland pls?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2017
mcemmy0z:
B@illyonaire, any knowledge on what I can do to always remember my dreams?

Yes friend.

Buy a nice hard cover exercise book and a biro pen.

On the back of the Exercise, write; 'DREAM JOURNAL'.

Keep your DREAM JOURNAL by your bedside or where ever you sleep.

Before dosing off, tell yourself the following:

'Dear Self,

I hereby dedicate this Dream Journal for the purpose of recording my dreams in my quest to understanding who I am and what I am.

Dear Creator of my Being, I hereby request that you help me record and recall my dreams, so I can document them as I begin my journey to becoming the greatest version of myself.

In the name of All that is good in the Universe.'

--------------And that is how you commission your Dream Journal-------------------

Then every night say to yourself ' Dear Self, please recall my dreams so I can document them", then hold that thought and it should be the last thought you hold as you journey into the unconscious state of sleep.

I hope this helps you begin this remarkable life and in all that you do, do not lose sight of materialism. You are here to help the Supreme Creator design a Peaceful, loving, materialistic paradise for us Spirits to dwell.

3 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2017
mylora:
Earnestly following. I still ask, is there any other medium one can follow or getin touch besides nairaland pls?

At the moment, my schedules do not offer me the rare privilege of meetings outside nairaland, but since last week, I have been searching for a perfect place I can build a digital Library that can accommodate at least 1000 people per day for free. As a matter of fact, I am meeting some real estate agents by 2PM to today to check yet another spot at the Lekki Free Trade Area. I am hopeful that the Universe will guide me to the right spot to build that spot within 2years, so when it is ready, it will offer entertainments for free, research materials for free, and free accommodation.

I promised that if I ever found there is an Almighty Supreme Being that Created Energy, then I will embark of providing hospitality equipped for one million people per day, So, I have to start building the spot for 1000 at a time and I will replicate it in 10 cities because I have found the Supreme Creator, and he has provided all the resources needed already. So please you guys should bear with me. As soon as that is ready, I will make it public and people of all faiths will have access to free materials and free internet to access what ever body knowledge they seek, so everyone will be welcomed even the devils.

And it will all be free. So, Yes, someday, we will really sit down, discuss and meditate, make friends, make love and develop programming skills and design robots and all expenses will be on me.

So, Yes. In two years, Insha Allah, we will have a place for the Science Community to teach Humans about God and help eradicate the menace and financial theft that religions have used over the years to enslave humans.

So help me God.

10 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by richardbrandy: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

At the moment, my schedules do not offer me the rare privilege of meetings outside nairaland, but since last week, I have been searching for a perfect place I can build a digital Library that can accommodate at least 1000 people per day for free. As a matter of fact, I am meeting some real estate agents by 2PM to today to check yet another spot at the Lekki Free Trade Area. I am hopeful that the Universe will guide me to the right spot to build that spot within 2years, so when it is ready, it will offer entertainments for free, research materials for free, and free accommodation.

I promised that if I ever found there is an Almighty Supreme Being that Created Energy, then I will embark of providing hospitality equipped for one million people per day, So, I have to start building the spot for 1000 at a time and I will replicate it in 10 cities because I have found the Supreme Creator, and he has provided all the resources needed already. So please you guys should bear with me. As soon as that is ready, I will make it public and people of all faiths will have access to free materials and free internet to access what ever body knowledge they seek, so everyone will be welcomed even the devils.

And it will all be free. So, Yes, someday, we will really sit down, discuss and meditate, make friends, make love and develop programming skills and design robots and all expenses will be on me.

So, Yes. In two years, Insha Allah, we will have a place for the Science Community to teach Humans about God and help eradicate the menace and financial theft that religions have used over the years to enslave humans.

So help me God.
wow thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by mylora: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

So help me God.

Wow..this is all too much. Guess Godspeed is in order. Will go through your threads and chart my course

2 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
mylora:

Wow..this is all too much. Guess Godspeed is in order. Will go through your threads and chart my course

Nothing is too much, and nothing is impossible. There is no limitation when you are acquainted with the Beings that design planets, design the Sun, design the moon and design even organisms like us. It is the reason I searched for such a Being, cos he designed planets for trillions of souls at no cost.

2 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by mentro: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

So help me God.
Billyonaire, I'm so so so inspired by this. I have always had a dream like this for some years. I want to take all orphans and less privileged children from the street to school. I believe we can do this together.....
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
mentro:

Billyonaire, I'm so so so inspired by this. I have always had a dream like this for some years. I want to take all orphans and less privileged children from the street to school. I believe we can do this together.....

Then if that is your desire, then you have to build schools with curriculum that does not support 9-5 slavery. I will try to incorporate technology hub and business incubation centers for enterprise business development minds. If we must eradicate poverty, we must eradicate the mindset that is fertile for poverty to thrive. I am still negotiating for a fair price, I am looking at 2 hectars and it is close to the ocean front. I have yet another meeting today by 2 pm and tomorrow again by 10am with the village elders who own the location.

If the deal is successful, will let you all know. But I will welcome no financial contribution from anyone. This is a promise I made, and the Universe has the responsibility to provide the financing through me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by mentro: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=62188208]

Then if that is your desire, then you have to build schools with curriculum that does not support 9-5 slavery. I will try to incorporate technology hub and business incubation centers for enterprise business development minds. If we must eradicate poverty, we must eradicate the mindset that is fertile for poverty to thrive. I am still negotiating for a fair price, I am looking at 2 hectars and it is close to the ocean front. I have yet another meeting today by 2 pm and tomorrow again by 10am with the village elders who own the location.

If the deal is successful, will let you all know. But I will welcome no financial contribution from anyone. This is a promise I made, and the Universe has the responsibility to provide the financing through me.
[/quot
When this comes out successfully, I'll work with you closely. There's a lot to benefit from this sincerely, we can start building our own silicon valley from there...

1 Like

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=mentro post=62191143][/quote]

Goodnews!

Deal successfully brokered today. Tomorrow by 10AM, I will be heading to the site with my team of attorneys and surveyors to get to chart the cordinates and get the Deed of Assignment drafted, and will make the payment for 2 hectares once the Deed is signed. I will make them yet another offer for plots of the waterfront. I hope I can secure that too, Cos I want to take over the entire area to eradicate any enchroachment, as I do not I want anyone moving into the neighbourhood when we begin construction. I was able to pay for a flat at the neighborhood where workers will stay to commence work once the deal is concluded.

Thankful to the Universe and the Creator, that I will be able to redeem the promise I made. A very happy day for me today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by mentro: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Goodnews!

Deal successfully brokered today. Tomorrow by 10AM, I will be heading to the site with my team of attorneys and surveyors to get to chart the cordinates and get the Deed of Assignment drafted, and will make the payment for 2 hectares once the Deed is signed. I will make them yet another offer for plots of the waterfront. I hope I can secure that too, Cos I want to take over the entire area to eradicate any enchroachment, as I do not I want anyone moving into the neighbourhood when we begin construction. I was able to pay for a flat at the neighborhood where workers will stay to commence work once the deal is concluded.

Thankful to the Universe and the Creator, that I will be able to redeem the promise I made. A very happy day for me today.
Big congrats man. I'll love to visit the place for sight seeing

1 Like

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by richardbrandy: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Goodnews!

am happy for you sir

2 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by menxer: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
why not think of a Virtual Reality environment accessible to all from anywhere?
a place to provide an interface for humans and non-human entities to meet and interact without any form of shock.

I support your vision, as you rightly pointed out, the journey is strictly on personal basis, don't fall into the illusion of religion by trying to make it a mass movement, the vultures, the vipers and the dogs will infiltrate and repeat what they also do to such endeavours of breaking free of the matrix.

my two kobo.

1 Like

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
menxer:
why not think of a Virtual Reality environment accessible to all from anywhere?
a place to provide an interface for humans and non-human entities to meet and interact without any form of shock.

I support your vision, as you rightly pointed out, the journey is strictly on personal basis, don't fall into the illusion of religion by trying to make it a mass movement, the vultures, the vipers and the dogs will infiltrate and repeat what they also do to such endeavours of breaking free of the matrix.

my two kobo.

The research center will host think tanks who will design virtual platforms for global audience. I am providing location where real humans can come around in the event that they want to experience physical unionism, learn and share ideas. Virtual environment will not produce the mass consciousness we need to material our desires. I want the world to know that magic or miracles are not a product of religion or cult. That they carry in them the most powerful form of energy, far more powerful than Nuclear bombs.

I plan to invite leading scientists in the fields to come and give talk shows. This is a project of my life time.

5 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by foxe(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=62231173]

The research center will host think tanks who will design virtual platforms for global audience. I am providing location where real humans can come around in the event that they want to experience physical unionism, learn and share ideas. Virtual environment will not produce the mass consciousness we need to material our desires. I want the world to know that magic or miracles are not a product of religion or cult. That they carry in them the most powerful form of energy, far more powerful than Nuclear bombs.

I plan to invite leading scientists in the fields to come and give talk shows. This is a project of my life timequote] may the blessings that be follow thee
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by menxer: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

I plan to invite leading scientists in the fields to come and give talk shows. This is a project of my life time.

i believe once one is open to and connected to higher levels of consciousness, the need for material desires and "physical unionism" will not be an issue to bother about. like now, i don't know your location in the cosmos but we are sharing bits of information, for we are on a corresponding consciousness wavelength.

As for magic and miracle, i have come to understand those are the sides of the same coin: if the art/act conforms to and is accepted by mainstream religion it is a miracle, else it is magic.
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2017
menxer:

i believe once one is open to and connected to higher levels of consciousness, the need for material desires and "physical unionism" will not be an issue to bother about. like now, i don't know your location in the cosmos but we are sharing bits of information, for we are on a corresponding consciousness wavelength.

As for magic and miracle, i have come to understand those are the sides of the same coin: if the art/act conforms to and is accepted by mainstream religion it is a miracle, else it is magic.

I am not building the place for those with 'open mindedness' or 'awakened' people. It is a promise I made the Universe, and I am building it for all of humanity, those who can read and those who can not read.

I havent got all time to come to nairaland or any online forum to keep explaining these things if that is what virtual communion entails. I have businesses to build and money to make, so if I must function in my material existence by creating more wealth as a reflection of the unlimited ocean of opportunities, sitting down online to share information is a pretty lame thing for me to do at this stage in my life. I have things to create, so that place will be for those who choose to be with like minds and argue, quarrel, brainstorm, research and enjoy, smoke, dine, wine, have sex, dance, think, develop concepts, modules, develop businesses and above all, know the Cosmos.

We will develop Body, Mind and Spirit, all for free.

2 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by menxer: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am not building the place for those with 'open mindedness' or 'awakened' people. It is a promise I made the Universe, and I am building it for all of humanity, those who can read and those who can not read.

I havent got all time to come to nairaland or any online forum to keep explaining these things if that is what virtual communion entails. I have businesses to build and money to make, so if I must function in my material existence by creating more wealth as a reflection of the unlimited ocean of opportunities, sitting down online to share information is a pretty lame thing for me to do at this stage in my life. I have things to create, so that place will be for those who choose to be with like minds and argue, quarrel, brainstorm, research and enjoy, smoke, dine, wine, have sex, dance, think, develop concepts, modules, develop businesses and above all, know the Cosmos.

We will develop Body, Mind and Spirit, all for free.
very interesting, i will keep track of this.

but then, with what is listed on the menu, i hope yours won't be branded a cult of sorts and taken on by the "authorities"
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2017
menxer:

very interesting, i will keep track of this.

but then, with what is listed on the menu, i hope yours won't be branded a cult of sorts and taken on by the "authorities"

We will work in line with government laws and spiritual laws. And I intend to build a police post within the perimeter. The Government will be made to work for us and obey us and understand our ethics, but we must navigate through the laws handsomely. I have the entire concept in my head.

People will not brand it as cult, may be they will brand it as a school and fun place.

2 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by MrOnPoint(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

So help me God.

Bros, you said you have met the Supreme creator. What does he look like? Black or white? Does he look like the popular picture of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Bros, you said you have met the Supreme creator. What does he look like? Black or white? Does he look like the popular picture of Jesus?

What aspect of you envisions a Supreme Creator of all to be described by race, color, gender and whatever ? We are all an aspect of the Creator. You literally have to step outside the limitation of the five senses, Time and Space, as well as compartmentalized bias to even begin to approach such level of consciousness.

Our race is a product of our location in the cosmos, so is our looks. And when I mean 'our', I also refer to our Extra terrestrial brothers and sisters as well.

I no longer reason in terms of humans alone. The ET races are a part of our great world. And I love them too.

3 Likes

Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by MrOnPoint(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

What aspect of you envisions a Supreme Creator of all to be described by race, color, gender and whatever ? We are all an aspect of the Creator. You literally have to step outside the limitation of the five senses, Time and Space, as well as compartmentalized bias to even begin to approach such level of consciousness.

Our race is a product of our location in the cosmos, so is our looks. And when I mean 'our', I also refer to our Extra terrestrial brothers and sisters as well.

I no longer reason in terms of humans alone. The ET races are a part of our great world. And I love them too.

So in essence, the Supreme God you saw doesn't have a particular description?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Essdob: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mr Billy these ETs speak our languages? Are their cultures different from ours?
Re: Immortality And Disconnecting From Reincarnation Program Of The Gods. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Essdob:
Mr Billy these ETs speak our languages? Are their cultures different from ours?

No, they have their own languages. Regarding cultures, these are highly intellectual race of beings and very ancient ones. Just imagine a world without currency, without money where everyone works, learns hard just for glory. So, there is no need for culture, they have evolved scientifically to the point of knowing that languages are just programming codes of the universe and shouldnt be used to divide but used to create. Their culture is mostly scientific in nature. Everyone man's his post and enjoys and go out for games and come take a few minutes of nap and get back to research, while other teams work on food source and making same available for everyone.

Heavenly..huh ? I guess this is what Religion calls Heaven.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Live At The Int'l Open Door Anointing Service Of Calvary Bible Church / k / The Bible- The Great Book Of Contradictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.