Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (41871 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband, JJC Entertaining Guests At Their House Warming Party / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by amtaken(f): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2015
So many bitter folks on Nairaland.

Many of them don't wanna hear about other people's success.

This is witchcraft at it's highest level.

Y'all need deliverance.

Oprah has shared brand new car keys to her show attendees.

What's wrong with y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by mrkeys226: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Akposkool:
This guy is beginning to show off too much. Imagine him giving guests money who attended his birthday? That's crazy imagine if 2baba and psquare plus asa and dbanj attended so he will still dash them his blood money? Please this is uncalled for.
From twitter sharing to birthday generosity. Now i know this man is into some diabolic stuff cus it's so clear now.
Anyways it's his money but hey 33? When 2baba is 40, i don't believe his age.
This is like saying fabregas is older than Diego costa

thisa is a typical example of a hater....guy..the man is made it and alot of celebrities dole out goodies to guests at their parties...face your front..you will get there too
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by MysticZeus: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Charliewyt:
THAT SMALL VOICE WITHIN ME KEEP, TEELING ME "THIS IS NIGERIAN BLOGGERS THING"......................................... I mean fake news.

N6 is not a blogger!
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Standing5(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2015
Going by what i understand Sovenir is suppose to be some form of gift that can, and will, help people remember the event. The money could become an insult to some people because you are saying to them this money will serve you long enough to make you remember this event. What's $600 to someone who has N20m?

2 Likes

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by StOla: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Akposkool:
This guy is beginning to show off too much. Imagine him giving guests money who attended his birthday? That's crazy imagine if 2baba and psquare plus asa and dbanj attended so he will still dash them his blood money? Please this is uncalled for.
From twitter sharing to birthday generosity. Now i know this man is into some diabolic stuff cus it's so clear now.

You shouldn't doubt peoples acclaimed ages if you don't have any proof to the contrary.

Of what significance is the correlation between 2baba being 40 and Don Jazzy being 33? Where dey classmates or playmates?

For your information, in 96/97 session Don Jazzy was an SS1 student at FGC Ijanikin, while Wande Coal was in JS1 in the same school. So if Don Jazzy sat for his SSCE in 1999 as a 16/17 year old, 2015 which is 16years later is 32/33 years.

So don't go disputing the veracity also, when you hear that Wande Coal is celebrating his 30th birthday this year.

Same thing with Davido. They just look older than their ages but their birth records and academic milestones concur.

Even Rooney looked older than his age of 16years while starting at Everton, but his records where available and could be compared to his playmates while growing up, and the statistics tallied.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by anonimi: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
dollarathe:
I understand ur message, I mean d pix says " do u want this man to be ur ...." that's why I said d pix av outlived its usefulness because election had gone. I don't mean ur message is bad ehn

Don't worry sir, the image still has its use.
If Ambode is not a social prefect but is rather WORKING, he should be making sure to review the Personal Income TAX of these our empty, megalomaniac YEYEbrities to get more IGR in line with their bragging paparazzi, not so
Together we can make our country better.
Cheers.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by joladoyin(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2015
Soo much money
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by AfroKnight: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2015
He just told them he doesn't need their gifts. Well, money is talking.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by anonimi: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2015
amtaken:

Y'all need deliverance.

What's wrong with y'all.

You should ask yourself, ma!

Do YOU think Oprah pays her TAXES fully and completely to the various governments in the USA?
Do YOU think Oprah has done other MEANINGFUL charity works?
What is the POVERTY rate in the USA, Oprah's country?

Please answer these questions for your Don Jazzy as well.
Thanks.

I hope you will not tarry to go for your DELIVERANCE oh grin grin
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Revolva(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Moneygood.....kai
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by symbian03(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2015
This is not generosity. There are people who really need this money. Thats is if the article is even true.

1 Like

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by tellwisdom: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Akposkool:

Mumu talk from a mumu boi sad
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2015
Yh, dats very true. I was dere buh mine was $500, not $600
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by itz60: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Our sure games for saturday are available now congratulations to those who won with us last weekend,lets do it again this weekend,any Interested person should call now 08188189954

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by JoeCutie(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Lies! All these Lai Mohammed everywhere ehn...

• Donjazzy isn't 33 unless of course, you're talking about his 'football age' (or 'stage age' )

• Donjazzy didn't give away such amount of money. Badass politicians who are in real money rarely do something like that, let alone Donjazzy.

• Please tell me something I don't know jare undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Thollulope(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2015
delishpot:

Release am na grin
hahahaha
u too lyk money
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by StOla: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lies! All these Lai Mohammed everywhere ehn...

• Donjazzy isn't 33 unless of course, you're talking about his 'football age' (or 'stage age' )

• Donjazzy didn't give away such amount of money. Badass politicians who are in real money rarely do something like that, let alone Donjazzy.

• Please tell me something I don't know jare undecided

You shouldn't doubt peoples acclaimed ages if you don't have any proof to the contrary.

Of what significance is the correlation between 2baba being 40 and Don Jazzy being 33? Where dey classmates or playmates?

For your information, in 96/97 session Don Jazzy was an SS1 student at FGC Ijanikin, while Wande Coal was in JS1 in the same school. So if Don Jazzy sat for his SSCE in 1999 as a 16/17 year old, 2015 which is 16years later is 32/33 years.

So don't go disputing the veracity also, when you hear that Wande Coal is celebrating his 30th birthday this year.

Same thing with Davido. They just look older than their ages but their birth records and academic milestones concur.

Even Rooney looked older than his age of 16years while starting at Everton, but his records where available and could be compared to his playmates while growing up, and the statistics tallied.
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Enesi47: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Any one know the address because I am very ready to treck for Marvin boss
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by haywire07(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Akposkool:
U sick
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by franklingud(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Dat cake no make sense.
33 yrs old man wey neva marry, u no dey shame.

Abeg go marry joor! Wetin?

Abi ur shokoto neva tire to dey kpansh?
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by wayodude(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Why would ANYONE give cash to people who attends a birthday party? Did this really happen?
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by meritamarachi(f): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2015
why you too day liar like this
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Sleekbaby(f): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=MissGdope post=40449771]
It's his money and his choice who he wants to give it to. It's not like he stole it. He worked for it. Do you know whether or not he gives to the less privileged? Just because he doesn't publicise it doesn't mean he doesn't. Being a hater never got anyone anywhere

Sorry my dear, I didn't say that to upset anyone n I'm very happy for him, I was only saying my mind which I know that it can't stop him from doing what he wants to do with his money.

One love dear, I'm not a sadist, good things give me joy.

1 Like

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by henrydadon(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Akposkool:
you are a bitter person
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by vislabraye(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Akposkool:

Well, Don Jazzy is still one of the few entertainers I respect a lot. He's matured and he doesn’t go about posing on Instagram like some other celebrities. He's very wealthy and genuinely wants to help. How many of our celebrities have a big heart ?
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by vislabraye(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2015
amtaken:

Y'all need deliverance.

What's wrong with y'all.

Oprah has even done more. There was an instance she gave every guest on her show a diamond ring.

1 Like

Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by timilehing(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
End time birthday party
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Tpeters(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Fpeter kiss
fpeter:
hope the guests were his poor fans?
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by kennycalls(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Those could of served as donations for motherless babies,as those who were at the party were already made millionaires #JustSaying
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Drigdee(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2015
And im looking for 25k to pay fees that expires today
Re: Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs by Emmau0091(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Body looks to damn old for 33 bro! Is just like calling ur younger brother bros! Only his head should be around 30yrs over. What grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter / Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi / Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo That Will Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.