Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (17355 Views)

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
tipsieoladj:
am so perplexed about all this comments. i want to ask u all to give me an instance where tb josua actually preached about salvation, tell me when he ever preached about giving your life to christ and be saved. many of u call urself christians but yet u dont have d knowledge of the Holy Bible. even Jesus said many will come in his name and perform miracles in his name, the Bible also tells us by their fruit u shall know them. pls u had better save ur soul from being deceived by some people doing miracles and u follow them like fool. i hv seen many alleged miracles they claim he performed and from things i saw he never acts as the Bible described a real man of God. If u have eyes u will see most people he does miracles for here selected and at the end he tends to praise himself and not Jesus Christ. all that is happening as being stated in the Bible about people not using their eyes and sense to know what to run from. its ur choice to follow Christ or man but know one thing the end justifies the means. i wonder why u dont ask urself the true question if ure redeemed or not. i will forever praise Jesus Christ for saving me from my evil journey into the world. pls ask urself why he proclaims himself and not God nd remember no one is born again frim the womb so stop making the devil call u fools.
you actually sound crazy when you ask all to give you one instance where TB JOSHUA preach SALVATION.

Are you too stupid to investigate on your own ?
The world's most watched spiritual learning channel, EMMANUEL TV is FREE to the world.
To make sure that the whole world can have equal opportunity to learn about Jesus Christ and his MIRACLE HEALING etc, etc youtube is also always there.

So dummy, It seems you only wanted us to know that you a brainless. Think independently, investigate with wise people.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2017
You are like a typical COWARD Bronchitis Oaroloye. You can't take the punch, but you like to dish it out ! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END ?
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 12:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:
A well enlightened Christian does not need any prophet or even story by anyone to know that TBJ is not a man of God.

The problem we have is that an average African is not studious even on spiritual matters. I have been born again since 1986 and I can discern falsehood in Christian ministry.

I have never been to synagogue and my judgment is even based on his telecast

1st, he performed most of his miracles through the use of anointed water which is highly commercialized. Why anointed water? Where in the Bible do you see anointed water?

Why is it been sold for as high as 5,000 naira?

Jesus did is miracles for free. He also told his disciples they should do it from free - Matthew 10:8.

This is my strongest point that made me conclude this man is not God sent.

In addition, when some of his members give testimony of healing, they give the glory to the anointed water.

Jesus forewarned us that so many will do wonderful works in his name but they will be rejected. So, his good works are not enough basis to endorse him as a man of God.

Your life will go in the direction of your tongue ! Does that sound familiar to you ?

By. Your own admission you are lamely repeating only what you have heard. You arrogantly state tha you have not bothered to go to SCOAN CHURCH to check. Nor have you bothered to watch Emmanuel TV to listen to many verifiable personal live TESTIMONIES about the highly effective results of the ANOINTING WATER.

You did not bother your arrogant self to phone the holy SCOAN CHURCH and ask them if you can buy it or if they sell it.

What motivates people to write trash about things they know nothing about ?
Envy & JEALOUSY & HATE is the driving force.

Jesus said to all disciples/pastors/ministers that "If you believe me, the MIRACLES/WORKS That I do, you will do." Check John 14:12

The rest of us Jesus lovingly call "sheep" for good reason. He commands his ANOINTED ones to "love my sheep."
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 1:50am On Jun 03, 2017
WARNING : The ANTI-CHRIST will deceive even the elect.

Anti-Christ means, anyone that is against Christ.

What are some of the methods the anti-Christ will use to deceive you ?

Many of them will be preachers WITHOUT ANOINTING, pretending yet at the same time introduce you to OCCULTIC PRACTICES AND BOOKS. as we have witnessed from Bronchitis Oaroloye.

They will preach LIFELESS words and pressure you to have more faith, As if your faith is always not enough when it is time for healing, demonic deliverance and blessing.

If you have a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR, your faith is always enough. Watch EMMANUEL TV and see tons of evidence.

The Anti-Christ will deliberately use science theories as if it is proven fact to deceive you and get you to doubt. ...........

Remember, SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS ! Jesus spoke simply therefore Jesus is a genius.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 2:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Another method the anti-Christ like to use to deceive the masses is fabricated LIES against any ANOINTED man of God. They go into a bloody frenzy when they hear the word miracle

He will present himself as a Christian but will fabricate LIES against any CHURCH where the HOLY SPIRIT is doing miracles, deliverance and awesome blessings.

To deceive you, he will say that SCOAN is selling ANOINTING WATER. He won't phone SCOAN CHURCH to investigate if what he heard was really true. No, fact finding won't suit his hatefilled agenda.

The ant-Christ will say that the miracles of a certain church are FAKE and staged without going to the church to investigate.

Example, a Theology prof. Willem Ouweneel had serious doubts about the miracles and wrote books about His belief that miracles ended when the last Apostle died. But he was fair. He and his team came to the SCOAN to investigate. He was no COWARD like BRONCHITIS Oaroloye and Ken4christ.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 2:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Another method the anti-Christ like to use to deceive the masses is fabricated LIES against any ANOINTED man of God. They go into a bloody frenzy when they hear the word miracle

He will present himself as a Christian but will fabricate LIES against any CHURCH where the HOLY SPIRIT is doing miracles, deliverance and awesome blessings.

To deceive you, he will say that SCOAN is selling ANOINTING WATER. He won't phone SCOAN CHURCH to investigate if what he heard was really true. No, fact finding won't suit his hatefilled agenda.

The ant-Christ will say that the miracles of a certain church are FAKE and staged without going to the church to investigate.

Example, a Theology prof. Willem Ouweneel had serious doubts about the miracles and wrote books about His belief that miracles ended when the last Apostle died. But he was fair. He and his team came to the SCOAN to investigate. He was no COWARD like BRONCHITIS Oaroloye , Ken4christ and Uchkochi.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Recently, I was hoping Bronchitis Oaroloye will take the bait so that we can see more clearly through his disguise as a preacher with more than 34 years experience.

Bronchitis Oaroloye took the bait with hook and all. His ENVY, JEALOUSY AND HATRED got the better of him.

Now he is scratching in the stinking dirt bins of destructive PROPAGANDA for any LIES he could use to injure the DIGNITY of a TRULY HUMBLE man, who is also the greatest modern example of a TRULY ANOINTED DISCIPLE/pastor of the mighty JESUS Christ.

By the very nature of the Anti-Christ, most of them are FAKE PASTORS without the MIRACLE working power of the Holy Spirit. They therefore are compelled to destroy the truly ANOINTED ones because FAKE PASTORS will loose their position and the chance to steal all their congregations money.

The world can look and learn as a practical example of this unfolds, as a FAILED under cover agent of the DREADED PENTECOSTAL PNF & CFAN is exposed. Bronchitis Oaroloye your cover Is BLOWN !
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Remember now, It is not only FAKE PASTORS that are determined to destroy the evidence of JESUS Christ's MIRACLE HEALING and effective deliverance from demonic possession wherever they find it.

Work on this question ! Who has the most to lose from the VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE of miraculous healings and demonic deliverance ?

1) FAKE PASTORS will be replaced and their access to INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS money will end.

2) The MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS are now deeply concerned now that their hapless victims are getting the most effective healings for FREE.

3) The FAKE medical professionals of destructive psychiatry have admitted that they never ever healed ANYONE has a lot to loose because psychological/psychiatric problems are all spiritual and now there is abundant verifiable EVIDENCE that the worst cases are instantly healed for FREE. The FAKE medical professionals have a lot to loose, and you can expect a very vicious battle from them to destroy all evidence of the mighty JESUS Christ.

There are many other LOSERS as the mighty JESUS demonstrate His love for the suffering masses in a EVIL WORLD.

The awesome TRUTH about the mighty JESUS is also in the revered ISLAMIC FAITH in their holy KORAN. Will they borrow their effective FATWA to Christians to end the free run of Satanic attacks on SACRED DOCTRINES ?

The FAKE preacher, Bronchitis Oaroloye has run out of rope. What should he do now ?
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ken4Christ:
A well enlightened Christian does not need any prophet or even story by anyone to know that TBJ is not a man of God.

The problem we have is that an average African is not studious even on spiritual matters. I have been born again since 1986 and I can discern falsehood in Christian ministry.

I have never been to synagogue and my judgment is even based on his telecast

1st, he performed most of his miracles through the use of anointed water which is highly commercialized. Why anointed water? Where in the Bible do you see anointed water?

Why is it been sold for as high as 5,000 naira?

Jesus did is miracles for free. He also told his disciples they should do it from free - Matthew 10:8.

This is my strongest point that made me conclude this man is not God sent.

In addition, when some of his members give testimony of healing, they give the glory to the anointed water.

Jesus forewarned us that so many will do wonderful works in his name but they will be rejected. So, his good works are not enough basis to endorse him as a man of God.

Yawn ! Yawn ! You must be from the dreaded Pentecostal PFN that failed for 30 YEARS to destroy the truth of the HOLY SPIRIT working to powerfully in the holy SCOAN church.

Thanks to the modern worlds most powerful spiritual learning channel EMMANUEL TV. People of all religions and nationalities can FREELY witness the TRUTH plus effective demonstrations of a miracle working God and the true nature of Jesus Christ.

Emmanuel TV is freely available to the world 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.

It is not strange for Ken4christ to shame himself in public by shamelesly admitting that he never went to investigate the SCOAN to see for himself if the miracles are true or false. He is like most so-called Christians that repeat PARROT FASHION only what others have told them.

Yet, there are many honest truth seekers that have traveled to the holy SCOAN church at great cost to themselves, to investigate for themselves. There was a great Professor of Theology from the Netherlands, Prof.W.Ouweneel and a world renowned miracles healer PS Upthegrove with 70 years of powerful ministry experience and many many more ...........

WHO ARE YOU REALLY, Ken4christ ? As you cowardly attack TRUTH, let us know why you cant find evidence for Holy Water miraculous healing in the Gospels and Acts ?

While you continue to block the unwary from entering into their miracle, also let us know what is your understanding of ALL the HANDKERCHIEFS healings in the Gospels.

What about the miracle of the SHADOW ? God can use any medium for His glory and also to glorify His Son Jesus Christ.

You want God to glorify YOU and your puny lack of understanding of how the mighty Jesus and the Holy Spirits work together to fix the problems of all that comes forward with FAITH.

It is written ; Jesus said, "I have come to make your burdens light"

The Holy Water is never FOR SALE ! This idiot says that, "This is my strongest point that made me conclude this man is not God sent."

Lol roll off the bed laughter, Haaaa ha hic ha !
This idiot could have made a simple phone call to SCOAN, to ask them if they sell "Morning Water."

THE MIRACLES IN SCOAN IS ALWAYS TOTALLY FREE !
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tudor3:
Wait ooo. . . . .
First you say the 'secrets' and you give only one.
This mystery black book,have you seen it? Did you read it to see the contents?
If no,then you need to be in a psych ward.
Excellent points you make, Tudor3.

Hey, I have a FREE mental asylum Straight-jacket for Uchkochi, if someone is willing to pay the courier charges.
When his family and friends read his post, they will all agree that Uchkochi is mentally unstable and hate filled.

Millions of people world-wide will agree, after watching the most powerful spiritual learning channel Emmanuel TV that this demented Uchkochi has stupidly chosen to believe the many LIES preached from the pulpits of the dreaded Pentecostal PFN ans CFAN.

They have failed in their Satanically inspired mission to destroy the holy SCOAN church and a truly humble and loving pastor TB Joshua.

Chai ! Chaai ! You son of Satan !
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
rcentre:
@purefact
God bless yo my brother for this piece of truth.

T. JOSHUA is FAKE. Good works can't make you a man of God. He is a crook and a satanic agent.
Are you all blind, can't you read in between the line in this story.
T.B JOSHUA is the antichrist and a major deciever in Nigeria.

All his supporters should look for a good church and attend. He is in collaboration with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome to decieve the elect that working of miracle is all their is to christianity. We cant be decieve. Again, i say, he is fake and God is giving him time to repent or else he will die soon.

Keep up the good work purefact.
Thanks to the modern-worlds most powerful spiritual learning channel Emmanuel TV we witness continuous demonstrations of Jesus' deep love for those that come forward.

ABOUT DEMONIC DELIVERANCE : TB Joshua explained what happens when he exorcises a demon .
TB Joshua explained that when he exorcises a demon, the demon is CHAINED HANDS and LEGS and is thrown into hell awaiting judgment.

(please note that this role can only be performed by the angel with the key to the bottomless pit and a Great Chain in His Hand working with TB Joshua) in other words, the demon is sent into the place prepared for the devil and his angels. Hell which is also called “Gahena” (in Greek) and has no chance of returning to the world, neither can he repossess his former host or any other person because he’s been shut up in hell and a seal set a on him. Revelation 20

This is in stark contrast to the exorcism of demons done by many other ministers, in which an evil spirit revealed that they are indeed cast out during the deliverance sessions by Great ministers, only to wait outside the scene of the deliverance to regain possession of their hosts, because these ministers work with lesser angels, like the one held for 21 days by demons when he was sent to Daniel, till he was released by a mightier angel.

This would explain the unrivaled supernatural powers of the Holy Spirit flowing through this man, and as strange as TB Joshua being a angelic being sounds, It wouldn’t be the first time, throughout bible history, angelic beings have made appearances on earth In human forms at different times, to Abraham and Sarah, to Manoah and his wife (Samson’s parents) to mention but a few, but if TB Joshua really is an Angelic being, is there any scriptural support for his coming or mission on earth?

Well, after looking intently through the Holy Scriptures, the best description depicting the personality of TB Joshua as an angelic being is the Fifth Angel whose coming to earth was predicted in revelation.
In the book of Revelation 20, the Revelation according to John heralded the coming of an Angel from Heaven having the Key to the bottomless pit and a Great Chain in his hand.

The Angel according to Revelation 20 laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, which is called devil and Satan and bound him for a thousand years; and cast him into the bottomless pit and shut him up and set a seal on him so that he should not deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished.

I thank God for providing the whole modern world, powerful practical evidence of God's supernatural power and love through Emmanuel TV. Emmanuel TV is the world's greatest FREE spiritual learning tool also used my many honest Pastors and medical doctors.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Ken4Christ: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yawn ! Yawn ! You must be from the dreaded Pentecostal PFN that failed for 30 YEARS to destroy the truth of the HOLY SPIRIT working to powerfully in the holy SCOAN church.

Thanks to the modern worlds most powerful spiritual learning channel EMMANUEL TV. People of all religions and nationalities can FREELY witness the TRUTH plus effective demonstrations of a miracle working God and the true nature of Jesus Christ.

Emmanuel TV is freely available to the world 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.

It is not strange for Ken4christ to shame himself in public by shamelesly admitting that he never went to investigate the SCOAN to see for himself if the miracles are true or false. He is like most so-called Christians that repeat PARROT FASHION only what others have told them.

Yet, there are many honest truth seekers that have traveled to the holy SCOAN church at great cost to themselves, to investigate for themselves. There was a great Professor of Theology from the Netherlands, Prof.W.Ouweneel and a world renowned miracles healer PS Upthegrove with 70 years of powerful ministry experience and many many more ...........

WHO ARE YOU REALLY, Ken4christ ? As you cowardly attack TRUTH, let us know why you cant find evidence for Holy Water miraculous healing in the Gospels and Acts ?

While you continue to block the unwary from entering into their miracle, also let us know what is your understanding of ALL the HANDKERCHIEFS healings in the Gospels.

What about the miracle of the SHADOW ? God can use any medium for His glory and also to glorify His Son Jesus Christ.

You want God to glorify YOU and your puny lack of understanding of how the mighty Jesus and the Holy Spirits work together to fix the problems of all that comes forward with FAITH.

It is written ; Jesus said, "I have come to make your burdens light"

The Holy Water is never FOR SALE ! This idiot says that, "This is my strongest point that made me conclude this man is not God sent."

Lol roll off the bed laughter, Haaaa ha hic ha !
This idiot could have made a simple phone call to SCOAN, to ask them if they sell "Morning Water."

THE MIRACLES IN SCOAN IS ALWAYS TOTALLY FREE !

I have just been too busy to reply you. You know that the water is not free. You are lying to your teeth. When a pamphlet and a CD that is not worth 500 is attached to a branded water and sold for 5,000 naira, what do you call that. This is deceit of the highest magnitude.

Why do I even need so called water for healing when I have the word of God and the name of Jesus?

Continue to deceive yourself and gullible souls. The drama of the building that collapsed will repeat itself in different way very soon to prove he is just a scammer.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ken4Christ:

I have just been too busy to reply you. You know that the water is not free. You are lying to your teeth. When a pamphlet and a CD that is not worth 500 is attached to a branded water and sold for 5,000 naira, what do you call that. This is deceit of the highest magnitude.

Why do I even need so called water for healing when I have the word of God and the name of Jesus?

Continue to deceive yourself and gullible souls. The drama of the building that collapsed will repeat itself in different way very soon to prove he is just a scammer.
YAWN ! YAWN ! YAWN ! How boring to see you Pentecostal Pfn's use the same LIES to insult the dignity of an innocent kind person that have operated with absolute TRANSPARENCY which allows the whole-world free access to investigate himself and the holy SCOAN church Nigeria. No other church has been investigated more thoroughly by world respected theologian than SCOAN.

Anywhere that the Holy Spirit manifests becomes a target for destruction from Satanists disguised as Christian. History is littered with examples of this fact.

You are unashamed to expose your ignorance KEN4CHRIST. Everyone that has studied the CCTV video of the Scoan residential building collapsing all agree that it was not a structural collapse. The building dropped like the 911 towers. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a building with structural faults to collapse like this.

Nairaland readers please feel free to investigate for yourselves. View this link and many more of CCTV video footage of the sabotaged SCOAN BUILDING.

Click on this link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gasvRVsWMTA

While investigating the sabotage of the holy SCOAN, why not also PHONE SCOAN reception to find out if they are selling the "Morning Water."
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2017
KunleOshob:
All you silly evil minded pentecostal morons spreading lies and making unsubstantiated allegations against this man, one thing is certain this man is obeying Jesus commandments and is probably a better christian than all the pastors/con men in PFN put together.
Correct Sir, well spoken ! Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye ( aka Prince Aroloye of Idanre, Nigeria) has sworn under oath to his masters Pentecostal PFN that he will destroy the works of the HOLY SPIRIT working in the humble SCOAN church Nigeria. He has labored hard for more than 34 yrs to please his masters who I am told finally rejected him for failing to fulfill his mandate. In his despair, Bronchitis has turned to Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology for solace with horrific consequences from what we can tell.

It seems like Uchkochi is Oaroloye's alternate moniker. He writes and exaggerates the same way.

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 17, 2017
sadAdmin,,,, can you please remove this post and put it in the Joke Section,,, the the topic makes me laugh,,,, honestly we have a lot of crazy people around usAdmin,,,, can you please remove this post and put it in the Joke Section,,, the the topic makes me laugh,,,, honestly we have a lot of crazy people around usAdmin,,,, can you please remove this post and put it in the Joke Section,,, the the topic makes me laugh,,,, honestly we have a lot of crazy people around us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / ENDSARS Protest: "Don't Use Force" - Archbishop Alfred Martins Urges Government / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.