Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Japan Has Finally Come Out With The Most Slimmest Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Japan Has Finally Come Out With The Most Slimmest Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone (2104 Views)

My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone / Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match / Freetel: Japan’s Smartphone Enters Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan Has Finally Come Out With The Most Slimmest Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone by stevespack(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Without any shadow of doubt the new Lumia 950 and 950 XL are of course the most slimmest Windows 10 Mobile smartphone, but sorry that was before anyway. Just as the company were busy taking the upper hand for coming out with the most slimmest smartphone ever. They were however knock out today by another Japanese company Yamada Denki. Continue http://eisteve..com.ng/2015/11/japan-has-finally-come-out-with-most.html

Re: Japan Has Finally Come Out With The Most Slimmest Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone by Rixy007(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2015
saw one with my neighbour today...abi no b him I see
Re: Japan Has Finally Come Out With The Most Slimmest Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone by stevespack(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Possible!!!!! meaning your neighbor must have come back from Japan this morn check well i doubt
Re: Japan Has Finally Come Out With The Most Slimmest Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone by princeogbeide1(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Rixy007:
saw one with my neighbour today...abi no b him I see

You sounds local in an advance thread" no wonder Lumia doesn't sell, that's why they keep on advertising their products on DSTV so that advance people can buy it.
Re: Japan Has Finally Come Out With The Most Slimmest Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone by Rixy007(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2015
princeogbeide1:

You sounds local in an advance thread" no wonder Lumia doesn't sell, that's why they keep on advertising their products on DSTV so that advance people can buy it.
baba go sleep jawe....early momo u dey gbagaun...if u don't know what to say u better stay on ur lane...no wake me finish o
Re: Japan Has Finally Come Out With The Most Slimmest Windows 10 Mobile Smartphone by khalhokage(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Most slimmest ke? nawa o! English don really finish for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Gift From MTN / Fero Pace - First Fero Phone To Have Fingerprint Scanner / 10 Cheap Chinese Phone That Look Like Samsung Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.