Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! (9331 Views)

The Fashionable Woman Wears Clothes. The Clothes Don't Wear Her. / Where Does Weave Hair Really Come From? / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Riskie(f): 1:14pm On May 26, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGuC9aLLkpw
I have no clue how to embed.  tongue

I thought this was interesting lol. I always thought her hair was a weave. She has some beautiful hair though. I hope to have natural hair as healthy and long as that some day.

1 Like

Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by tessybaby(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2009
Serious?
she doesn't?
Thrn she's got nice hair
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by mohawkchic(f): 6:20pm On May 26, 2009
~First Noticed she had really Long Hair in The 1985 Movie "Colour Purple"
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 10:40pm On May 26, 2009
yea, i was surprised too when she admitted it was her hair shocked shocked shocked

and i saw it before she flat ironed it, it was wow shocked shocked

now who says black hair cant grow? Oprah and her hair is your prove!
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by oyinda3(f): 8:24am On May 31, 2009
LMAO Oprah Oprah
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by iice(f): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2009
Always knew she had long hair like MC said from the color purple.

What about that curly hair she used to carry before? Is that also her hair?

She has beautiful hair sha.
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by olive55: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2009
hmmm, i was wondering what she had on here.
is that also her long natural hair? shocked

Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2009
why does d b4 shot in d youtube video look longer than d press n curl undecided

She got a whole head of long healthy hair . . . iam soooooooo jealous angry
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2009
some say that isnt her "real" hair but the so called "hair infusion"

i think its real though, i mean seeing her hair after she blow dried it really proves it.

anyways did anyone see that Chris rock documentary. "GOOD HAIR"?
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by mamagee6(f): 2:00am On Oct 16, 2009
Oprah Winfrey is not only ignorant but she's a liar as well, how in the world can she say that hair is her real hair?
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 2:06am On Oct 16, 2009
,mama-gee:

Oprah Winfrey is not only ignorant but she's a liar as well, how in the world can she say that hair is her real hair?

[flash=200,200]http://images.hollywoodgrind.com:9000/images/2009/4/oprah-hair-weave.jpg[/flash]

thats her hair after she blow dried it undecided
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by mamagee6(f): 2:16am On Oct 16, 2009
^^^That's not her freaking real hair. If it was real why dies it become straight sometimes, become shorter the next week you see her on tv and then it becomes way longer the following week, that's way impossible for it to be real.
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 2:25am On Oct 16, 2009
,mama-gee:

^^^That's not her freaking real hair. If it was real why dies it become straight sometimes, become shorter the next week you see her on tv and then it becomes way longer the following week, that's way impossible for it to be real.

its str8 becuz she flat irons it. the pic i put above is b4 she flat ironed it.
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Kunbee: 2:32am On Oct 16, 2009
Na lie jor angry angry angry me too i no dey wear sanitary towel when i am on mschew
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 2:35am On Oct 16, 2009
is some1 a little jealous of her luscious thick hair grin grin tongue

but for real that's her hair, cant a person have such hair or what undecided

why all the doubts sad sad
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Kunbee: 2:36am On Oct 16, 2009
Its not bad to own up to the truth nao
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 2:37am On Oct 16, 2009
but why do you think she is lying?
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Kunbee: 2:39am On Oct 16, 2009
Her hair looks like weave to me, just like tyra banks hair
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 2:42am On Oct 16, 2009
maybe she just have a great stylist. the pic w/her hair blow dry should at least tell you something undecided
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Kunbee: 2:43am On Oct 16, 2009
Ok i it does look real wink
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 16, 2009
what she probably meant is she wasnt wearing a weave at that particular time.

her hair seems naturally long but i dont think she always has it like that.
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by bluespice(f): 2:47am On Oct 16, 2009
good for her
i dont really like her undecided
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Kunbee: 2:48am On Oct 16, 2009
bluespice:

good for her
i dont really like her undecided

HA i so love this statement cheesy
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 2:49am On Oct 16, 2009
i mean taking the guts to comeout on her show and say thats her REAL hair, i thinks she knows her "reputation" is on it. dont really think she would lie about her hair. if it wasnt real and she say otherwise some snitch would have washed and dried her laundries since then.
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 16, 2009
all this fuss over black women's hair is getting annoying.
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 2:51am On Oct 16, 2009
you think?
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2009
young Oprah

Oprah in The Color Purple:

Oprah:

Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by oyinda3(f): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
keep in mind this woman is one of the richest in the world. and she probably has a personal (if not multiple) hair stylists to make sure her hair is very healthy. she doesn't take care of her hair like the average woman with grease and all that crap.

and i'm sure she wears weaves or wigs once in a while. even though her hair is very long and healthy underneath.

such a cute and priceless baby pic
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
yes, you have to spend money to get a good hair oo
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by chiogo(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
That's good for her.

What's with the doubting? A lot of black people have long hair. sheesh. My hair is even longer than that, NOT tongue

But anyway, I never really took notice of her hair until now.
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Sissy3(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
some doubt it becos some esp.blacks have the mindset that a black womans hair cant grow beyond her shoulder and some also thinks if you have long hair its probably a weave. many are just blessed with long hair, while others can grow it. she said she has had the same stylist for 24yrs so you can imagine

@ tpia

dat first baby pic look so cute lol
Re: Oprah " I Don't Wear A Weave" Video Inside! by Outstrip(f): 3:26am On Oct 17, 2009
It is her real hair. I even saw her showing Chris Rock. I too was shocked to find out that it was all hers but she has the money to make gold grow out of her scalp if she chooses. It is not infusion. I have done that and you cannot play with it the way she was with Chris Rock and not be able to tell

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Quality Wristwatches At Affordable Prices, Get In Here / Affordable Tull Lace, French Lace, George And All Kinds Of Laces Here! / A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.