Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Is Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Wrong With Me? (756 Views)

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her? / I Don't Know Whats Wrong With My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me? by proxillin(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2015
At times I see something faster before people around me.

The common of it is when I am watching football matches at viewing centers. For example, I would see a ball enter the net, few seconds later, people will shout "gooaaaaal".

I will be wondering if they are watching a different TV.

At first, I think its just DeJavu or maybe its my mind tricking me.

So I decided to start monitoring the occurrence.

I have caught it live and clear in 2 consecutive occasions recently.

I was watching Chelsea versus Norwich... I saw the ball entered the net I rose up to celebrate, I was alone. 5 seconds later, people rose up after I had celebrated.

The last one happened in Chelsea vs Macabi Tel Aviv.

I saw the ball entering the net, although I did nothing. Like 6 seconds later, people just roared "gooooaaal". I was like whatdafck! Since when?

Is this an anomaly or a syndrome?

Is anything wrong with me?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by hotwax: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by lumzybo: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2015
grin cheesy

#kolomental........

Invest in 9jabet. U myt be lucky.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by hotwax: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2015
lumzybo:
grin cheesy

#kolomental........

Invest in 9jabet. U myt be lucky.

SMH
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Mrbigman1(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Lwkmd, since it always occur during a chelsea match, u shouldn't blame those who re slow to react.

We dnt know how it feels to celebrate goal or lemme put it dis way, we dnt usually expect goals to go in at all.

Try it on a Barcelona match, u'd know how very normal u re.

Lwkmd, thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by proxillin(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Lwkmd, since it always occur during a chelsea match, u shouldn't blame those who re slow to react.

We dnt know how it feels to celebrate goal or lemme put it dis way, we dnt usually expect goals to go in at all.

Lwkmd, thank me later

It happened in all games. The two recent games I watched are just chelsea games. It happened in Barca Madrid too.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Lwkmd, thank me later
My friend I don't want you to think you are abnormal. Being that most of your occurrences occur during football match, then I see no anomaly. Why? Transmission of live matches is live. Meaning that in most instances, what you watch is as it happens. Though there could be a 2second transmission lag, your experience of 6seconds is too long a time.
Let's say you have optic illusions, which isn't so much of a problem anyway.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Mrbigman1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
proxillin:

It happened in all games. The two recent games I watched are just chelsea games. It happened in Barca Madrid too.

U ve a super eye den. It's might not be an abnormality, use it to make a happy life.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Mrbigman1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
olrotimi:

My friend I don't want you to think you are abnormal. Being that most of your occurrences occur during football match, then I see no anomaly. Why? Transmission of live matches is live. Meaning that in most instances, what you watch is as it happens. Though there could be a 2second transmission lag, your experience of 6seconds is too long a time.
Let's say you have optic illusions, which isn't so much of a problem anyway.

Am not d person oh, please read again and repost

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? / What Does Death Feel Like??? / 10 Old-timey Medical Treatments Inspired By Your Nightmares[graphic Content]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.