Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin (22735 Views)

"Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja / Insurgents Plan To Bomb My House, Osinbajo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Billygee2u: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chibuzoc:
free biafra or face the 10 plague of Egypt
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by walemadu: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
bad people dey oo
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by badonkadonk: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Shay this people no understand the art of secrecy ni?

Or are dey so inept not to realise that this kind of info. should not be disseminated to the general public..
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by annibro(f): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
CACAWA:
Area3 market should beware....that market has no stop n search gate

Which one is Area 3 market? Or do u mean Area 2.
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by rusher14: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
During gej's era, we are always on green alert, sometimes on blue alerts. Now that PMB is in power, we now on red alert

If I recall there were a few bomb incidents in Abuja during Jonathan's reign.

We cannot rewrite history especially common knowledge.
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Ghost01(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Time to ban long hijab and burqa in Abuja, at least until the threat is no more.
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by obinnashady(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Swallows last ball of Eba,
Washes hand
Dust my AK47
Off to ABJ
Let them come!!!!!!
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Ghost01(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
obinnashady:
Swallows last ball of Eba,

Washes hand

Dust my AK47

Off to ABJ

Let them come!!!!!!
If they catch you, by the time you wake up, you'll be surrounded by 72 virgins. grin

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by obinnashady(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ghost01:
If they catch you, by the time you wake up, you'll be surrounded by 72 virgins. grin
72 virgins?
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by obinnashady(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ghost01:
72 virgins?....u die well.

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Guyman02: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
BAN WEARING OF FULL HIJAB in ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Blackfire(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Could this be the reason why general buhari travel to sprite...sorry malta.
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by kushma(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so carted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised that the machine I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Monikween(f): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
but wait o shey this kin information suppose leak just like that? if it's real it should be top secret...it might be a distraction Gan
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by viktor01(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
ok. meanwhile,

Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by VIKiEzEkieL(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
[B] INTELLIGENCE [/b]
Where Is The Nigeria Military Intelligence..
Terrorist operates with 97% planning they will tell you they are attacking ABuja with this and that to draw all your attention and security from their main hit location..

This fight can't be worn with mere combat we need set of intelligent personnel to go undercover and curb this devilish creatures..
Whether by hacking into their database and get names of their funders, accounts transfers and get it traced..

They can't be 99% secured..
Let our government get mercenaries for this job..
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by VIKiEzEkieL(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
INTELLIGENCE
Where Is The Nigeria Military Intelligence..
Terrorist operates with 97% planning they will tell you they are attacking ABuja with this and that to draw all your attention and security from their main hit location..

This fight can't be worn with mere combat we need set of intelligent personnel to go undercover and curb this devilish creatures..
Whether by hacking into their database and get names of their funders, accounts transfers and get it traced..

They can't be 99% secured..
Let our government get mercenaries for this job..
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Idiataqueen(f): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wenti concern me.
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by maryvivian: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by macaranta(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks for the info

[url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Arabs999: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Residents should always pray until they hear the loud GBoooaaahhh so as to make Heaven. Those who refused to pray shall find themselves in Hell with Shekau at the right hand of The Devil....
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
DSS swing into action now...
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by craix(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
If God be for us,who will be against us.
Re: Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin by heavenlymandate: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
God save us in nija...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / Despite Huge Pay, Senators, Reps, Fleece Aides / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.