Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Confused! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Confused! (733 Views)

Just Confused... / Confused on what car to buy?Do You Need A Car In Edo And Delta State or around? / Help! Confused On What To Look Out For In Buying A 2004 Eod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! by tim4short: 2:24pm On May 26, 2009
Hey everyone! I need some advice. Make a choice for me pls
Camry 02/ Kompressor (C 200)/ Kompressor (c240) / Corolla 02/ Honda Hybrid 01/ Any other Car of regular standing?

Thanks
Re: Confused! by Nezan(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2009
if i were you, i would go for camry 02.
Re: Confused! by megadon2: 5:21pm On May 26, 2009
go for cam 02
Re: Confused! by Midas02(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2009
First of all, there is no such thing as a "Camry Compressor" : All Camrys come pretty standard as a 2.4L OR a V6
If you decide to go for the MB, be adviced that there is both a MB 200 Compressor and a 240 Compressor (one is V6 and the other a 4Cyl). The Compressor name stands for "Supercharged Engine". This means that the MB brands are much more powerful and also solidly built. On the downside, it may cost more to maintain depending on your mechanic.
Hondas are very cool cars (Accord or Civic) but I will advise you not to go for the Hybrid models (the complexity of the system will make maintenance costly)

Your choice should be determined by the condition of the cars and perhaps the size of your pocket. Why do people always say "go for the Camry"??
Should the automotive landscape of Naija consist of only one car??  Camry, camry, camry, (hisses) angry I beg!!! give me a freaking break!!!
Look inward and do what suits your personality and style.

As for me and my household; we do not do what every Tom, privates and Ofreke does!!
Re: Confused! by SubMacGun(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2009
tim4short:

Hey everyone! I need some advice. Make a choice for me pls
Camry 02/ Kompressor (C 200)/ Kompressor (c240) / Corolla 02/ Honda Hybrid 01/ Any other Car of regular standing?

Thanks

The best u can do - Request for a test drive on all the mentioned and i guranttee u at the end u would have made up your mind.
Re: Confused! by promise72(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2009
toyotas are very durable and have a very low cost of operation. camry again, i repeat. There can be 10million Camry's in naija, all u care about is one: Yours! grin
Re: Confused! by tim4short: 8:15am On May 27, 2009
Thanks guys
Re: Confused! by Nezan(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2009
@ Poster:

u r welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

price review.2003 Model Toyota Camry(registered)forsale / How To Start A Car Business? / Need A Very Good Panel Beater For Honda Eod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.