Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! (3208 Views)

Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Between Samsung Tab And Samsung Andriod Phone- Which Will You Choose / Guys Pls How Strong Is Samsung Andriod Phone Battries Especialy Ace 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Am presently using samsung galaxy s 3.. and am enjoying it
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! by donhils: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Craven:

They recently started making phones with aluminium bodies/sides. The Galaxy A series all come in a full metal bodies. The Galaxy E series has metal sides, and so does the Galaxy Alpha; although their backs are made out of plastic. And the Galaxy S6 as well as the Galaxy Note 5 also come in metal bodies. So there you have it, problem solved.
S6 and Note 5 backs are made of glass which we can't tell if it's good or bad.
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! by nani667: 2:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Note 4 = Bliss ✔

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! by Silas0(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2015
nani667:
Note 4 = Bliss ✔
please which variant do u have nani, is it the 4g version and how is the batt life ?
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! by Craven: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2015
donhils:

S6 and Note 5 backs are made of glass which we can't tell if it's good or bad.

Yes, both glass and metal. And I really do not understand why they've chosen to include glass and metal in the designs of their smartphones. Even the new generation of Galaxy A series to be released soon might spot a similar design (the new A7 at least; I don't think they'd go that far with the new A3 and A5). Although the design is quite pretty, I think including glass is totally unnecessary as it only takes one nasty drop for your phone's design to be dented.
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! by gidjah(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Why is the silver linning of most sammy phones always eager to fall off?despite we bought this phones at great prices?? The silver linnings of sammy phones are not properly painted,they mak dhone look more lik advance chinko!
donhils:

You don't regret that it looks too plasticy and cheap for a high end phone like that? Use it for 3 months more or less and you'll start seeing all those annoying dents, no matter how careful you are; the silver painting must chip off.
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! by gidjah(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2015
THe UK used is about 40k and u bought urs for 60?
kellystech:
Wanna sell my 2 days old white galaxy A5 bought it 61k so anybody interested should quote me. Reason for selling it is because I got an s6 edge
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY LOVERS: Name Your Favourite Samsung Andriod Here!!! by donhils: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Craven:

Yes, both glass and metal. And I really do not understand why they've chosen to include glass and metal in the designs of their smartphones. Even the new generation of Galaxy A series to be released soon might spot a similar design (the new A7 at least; I don't think they'd go that far with the new A3 and A5). Although the design is quite pretty, I think including glass is totally unnecessary as it only takes one nasty drop for your phone's design to be dented.
My thoughts exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Specs And Price In Nigeria And India / Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! / MTN 4G Network Is Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.