Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,545 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima (726 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by OVI75(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Buhari must seek second term-Senator Yerima-

Former Zamfara state governor and now
Senator representing Zamfara West
constituency in the Senate, Sani Yerima says
that President Buhari deserves to seek a
second term in office after his first tenure has
elapsed. Yerima said this at an interactive
session with journalists in Abuja yesterday
Nov. 26th.
“I don’t think there is any vacancy. As far
as I am concerned, President Buhari must
go for a second term. You see he has
come back with something new; the man
is incorruptible.”he said

source: www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/buhari-must-seek-second-term-senator.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by missKiffy(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
What has he done in his first term that makes him deserve 2nd term
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by Monalisa185(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
lol, we never survive first term, na second one you dey talk of.... I no blame you shaaa
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by Rrankdonga(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lmao... u gatta be kidding me. grin grin Heheheheheh
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by obinnashady(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
God 4bid...
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by iokpebholo: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mumu senator!!u don't wnt to learn from audu's death abi?
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by NextGovernor(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just 6 months to 1st term some people are already talking of 2nd term. That's to show you these politicians don't have plans for we Nigerians They are after power and their pocket.
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by Eneze1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
He deserves a knock on his head, after PMB first term he should go and rest.
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by olacollinz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Useless senator
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by theDEVILisHERE: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
NextGovernor:
Just 6 months to 1st term some people are already talking of 2nd term. That's to show you these politicians don't have plans for we Nigerians They are after power and their pocket.

This is not about the politicians
It is about the country "nigga area" aka Nigeria
The country is doomed to fail

The slave camp was formed by lier, deciver, rapist, crimnals, killer, terrorist, evil and wickedness people from britain
It is only natural for evil people to form a country for their fellow evil people
In this case the evil house slaves they groomed

It is not a coincidence that this type of people always get to the helm of affairs in the country
The country was made for them

The only thing that can save the enslaved inhabitants in the slave camp
Is the total and complete destruction of the contrapment
Re: Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima by jamace(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Born to rule paedophile ambassador speaking.

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why David Mark Will Win Re-run Election In Benue / See Photos From A Bike Accident In Adekunle, Yaba This Afternoon / Real Dasuki Said About Our Gallant NA In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.