Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,907 members, 7,866,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Is Life?... ( A Must Read ) Dr. Sandra Duru- Eluobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Life?... ( A Must Read ) Dr. Sandra Duru- Eluobi (719 Views)

Why Eze Madumere Is Scared Of Dr. Sandra Duru / MUST READ. Dr Akanu Ibiam’s Letter To Queen Elizabeth II About Biafra 50yrs Ago / 10 Hilarious Ways To Succeed In Nigeria By Dr. Sandra Duru-eluobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Life?... ( A Must Read ) Dr. Sandra Duru- Eluobi by niceluvsus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sandra Duru-Eluobi
What is life? Life without God, life without peace of mind, life without trust, life without understanding, life without endurance, tolerance, patience, honesty and above all the fear of God na NONSENSE!
What are we fighting for? Have you bothered to ask yourself these honest questions... " what are you going to leave this world with when you are going back to your Creator? Do you know when exactly you will die? What will kill you and where you are going to after death?
My dear, I cried uncontrollably yesterday like a baby when my very good friend and big sister came to my house and asked me "Sandra my dear, is it when I die that you will be useful to me? Sandra, I survived a terrible HBP attack yesterday miraculously! My blood pressure was 185/110 and i was immediately admitted. And given drugs intravenously Sandra, I don't need your money but your time, intelligence, wisdom, understanding, genuine love to me...Sandra, you are blessed with so many things that you can use to add value to my life, my business and you are not doing it just because you are not happy with one thing or the other that people around me have done to you.
My dear friends, I broke down in tears, held my very lovely, beautiful, educated, very wealthy and God fearing big sister, and I made a vow to her from the depth of my heart to start paying attention to all that she has mentioned to me and I promised to do all within my reach/powers to ensure that she is very happy and healthy henceforth!
The lesson from this be say, you can murder someone without a gun ooooo! You can kill without knowing it oooooo! You can destroy lives out of your carelessness and "stupidity"!
I felt that my big sister has everything and she is a very strong woman and I was not paying attention to the little things that I could do with my God given wisdom to make her happy and reduce her burden.
My dear, let us learn to give attention to our loved ones, they may be dying silently and if we loose them to the cold hands of death, we can never have them back to live with us ever again or even have the opportunity to quarell with them or reconcile with them.
It's healthy/normal to feel offended if our loved ones get us angry, but we must learn to forgive quickly and start loving again.
Life is too short to be wasted. Life is vanity! Be useful to someone when he or she is still alive. It pays to love than to hate!
Love conquers all things.
Good Afternoon.
Dr. Sandra Duru-Eluobi

(1) (Reply)

Drug-crazed Terrorism: Boko Haram And Drug Use / Count Me Out Of Arms Deal, Says Saraki / Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.