Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (151292 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Finger crossed in tears

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
After having a lengthy conversation with a prominent official of NANS..
He said they are interested in helping us,they helped Delsu and Bayelsa state not quite long in reducing their school fees because the students cooperated.
He urged all students of AAU not to pay any school fees what so ever,because the management believes we are ready to comply and pay,claiming that NANS are fighting for no reason.
Please,please i'm begging not for my sake but for all.
DO NOT PAY SCHOOL FEES FOR NOW!
Pass this information to all the departments involved.
Comply and see if we'll not succeed in our quest.
Plans are going on now,details will come to yhu all.
Together we fight,divided we fall!
STAY SAFE!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
so u saying i dont need to rush to ekpoma for physical clearance cos I'm still very busy here in lag.
Yeah, you can do the clearance when school fully resume. But most people prefer to start the clearance on time , in order to ease the stress.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jason555:
After having a lengthy conversation with a prominent official of NANS..
He said they are interested in helping us,they helped Delsu and Bayelsa state not quite long in reducing their school fees because the students cooperated.
He urged all students of AAU not to pay any school fees what so ever,because the management believes we are ready to comply and pay,claiming that NANS are fighting for no reason.
Please,please i'm begging not for my sake but for all.
DO NOT PAY SCHOOL FEES FOR NOW!
Pass this information to all the departments involved.
Comply and see if we'll not succeed in our quest.
Plans are going on now,details will come to yhu all.
Together we fight,divided we fall!
STAY SAFE!
The thing is some newly admitted students are so naive. Immediately they are offered admission the next thing is for them to hastily pay their acceptance fee, while some even pay their school fee in full. This was what also happened in the last set, who thought the hike in the tuition fee was just for 100l, unfortunately they just discovered they are going to pay that same amout till they graduate from the University.
If all the student can really stand on thesame decision not to pay the fee, you will see that the school management and the Governor will take them serious, and then look for how the will reduce the fee to a reasonable level.
I just hope and pray that this time it will be different and that something is done about this outrageous fee, which they are not using to develop the school.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jason555:
School fees circular is out.. Jesus... #crying!!!!
Jesus christ! i saw it too. and i'm seeing 100/200 level there. we are paying over 200k twice!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
i mistakenly submitted my clearance without scanning my documents. i"m so scared and sad
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Mimido2(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
i mistakenly submitted my clearance without scanning my documents. i"m so scared and sad
hmmmmn
so wat will u do now?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Mimido2(f): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
maybe if u go to their kofa office dey will help you
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
Jesus christ! i saw it too. and i'm seeing 100/200 level there. we are paying over 200k twice!
Were did you see tha info
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
Eya sorry, you should head to aau admin ASAP
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by shawnfamous(m): 5:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
me sef don tire for their matter oo... and the funniest thing is some idiots are already asking for account number to pay
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
There's nothing to be scared of...ehts gonna happen is dhat you won't be cleared and the clearance officer for your department will reject the clearance stating the reason why you weren't clears then you can re edit...that's all...just be careful...please always keep me posted on your clearance.
thanks

or better still , go to dha school sha
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
With the way this school fee is going..... I might not take this admission. Cos I can't continue to pay d fees till I graduate
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Introduction!!!
FTC / FirstTimeCommenting

why did I stroll to this thread?

I aff seen my admission status stating that I yaff been admitted

What Dept/Course ?
Elect/Elect

1 Like

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
The thunder that will fire AAU VC eh, e still dey do press up.

100,000+ for new students for this recession.
6 years = 650,000+
That means every students their is a Politician child.

CC: Naijacuzin

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
*NANS,NAESS ORDERED SHUT DOWN OF AAU PORTAL WITHIN 24HRS* Greatest Nigeria Student!!! Greatest Nigeria Student!!! Resolutions of the meeting held by NANS, NAESS national, and other prominent leaders of Ambrose Alli University today 27th of October 2016 @Ekpoma To whom it may Concern after the meeting that was held with NANS, NAESS National and some senior leaders of Ambrose Alli University the following resolutions where made: 1. Within the next 24 hours the management of Ambrose Alli University with immediate effect should shot down the kofa payment portal. 2. 100level and 200level students of Ambrose Alli University should unknown account as instructed by the nans national president comr. Aruna kaduri pay the increased school fees of over 400%.. Further more failure to compile If within 24 hours the school kofa payment portal is not shot down the management of Ambrose Alli University should be ready to accommodate:: NANS national secretariat NAESS national secretariat Other stakeholders of AAU. God bless Nigerian students God bless Edo state students God bless AAU students Aluta continua Victoria Acerta
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jason555:
*NANS,NAESS ORDERED SHUT DOWN OF AAU PORTAL WITHIN 24HRS* Greatest Nigeria Student!!! Greatest Nigeria Student!!! Resolutions of the meeting held by NANS, NAESS national, and other prominent leaders of Ambrose Alli University today 27th of October 2016 @Ekpoma To whom it may Concern after the meeting that was held with NANS, NAESS National and some senior leaders of Ambrose Alli University the following resolutions where made: 1. Within the next 24 hours the management of Ambrose Alli University with immediate effect should shot down the kofa payment portal. 2. 100level and 200level students of Ambrose Alli University should unknown account as instructed by the nans national president comr. Aruna kaduri pay the increased school fees of over 400%.. Further more failure to compile If within 24 hours the school kofa payment portal is not shot down the management of Ambrose Alli University should be ready to accommodate:: NANS national secretariat NAESS national secretariat Other stakeholders of AAU. God bless Nigerian students God bless Edo state students God bless AAU students Aluta continua Victoria Acerta
meaning there's still hope?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 2:36am On Oct 28, 2016
Na wa 4 AAU tha fees is just too high
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Please am confused abt the SCANS, would love someone to bail me out

Certificate- what kind of certificate

Evidence of name- thinking of scanning _ my voters card

Result statement- don't know this one
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
willsonsemilore:
Please am confused abt the SCANS, would love someone to bail me out

Certificate- what kind of certificate

Evidence of name- thinking of scanning _ my voters card

Result statement- don't know this one

U are to only scan the first four if u use only one result.... Does certificate and the rest are for direct entry and nce students
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
ebohstepn:

U are to only scan the first four if u use only one result.... Does certificate and the rest are for direct entry and nce students
Hmmm Thanks Steph
Appreciate
Another issue bothering me is the LGA I'd. I was born and grew up in Ibadan, Oyo but from EDO from Origin do I need to get the LGA I'd. From Ibadan or edo THANKS
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
willsonsemilore:

Hmmm Thanks Steph
Appreciate
Another issue bothering me is the LGA I'd. I was born and grew up in Ibadan, Oyo but from EDO from Origin do I need to get the LGA I'd. From Ibadan or edo THANKS

When u registered. What LGA did u upload then?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
9PBLIVE:
Introduction!!! FTC / FirstTimeCommenting

why did I stroll to this thread?
I aff seen my admission status stating that I yaff been admitted

What Dept/Course ? Elect/Elect
Congrat bro.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2016
who has paid acceptance fee here?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Clearance wahala oooo please someone should help me. I went to do mah clearance in Benin and see some of dha documents they requested.
1.acceptance lettwe
2.gurantors letter
3 oath of good conduct
4. Statement of result

to all those dhat have done their clearance please how did you get all this? Cause ah learnt I won't be cleared if I don't have them
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
i didn't even submit most of d documents.... Jeez. I heard some freshers are paying acceptance fee without even getting cleared yet, and wen i tried to pay mine, it said d payment portal has been disabled.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jason555:
Clearance wahala oooo please someone should help me. I went to do mah clearance in Benin and see some of dha documents they requested.
1.acceptance lettwe
2.gurantors letter
3 oath of good conduct
4. Statement of result

to all those dhat have done their clearance please how did you get all this? Cause ah learnt I won't be cleared if I don't have them
1. Acceptance letter: is a letter u write to d school telling dem u've accepted d admission given to u. 2. Guarantor's letter: is a letter written by a reputable person telling d school u'd be of good conduct and trusts u won't be a nuisance., 3. Oath of good conduct would be done in any court near u, they'd help u do it 4. Statement of result: i got that in my secondary school. It comes with d original waec result
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
ebohstepn:

When u registered. What LGA did u upload then?
My LGA from edo
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
1. Acceptance letter: is a letter u write to d school telling dem u've accepted d admission given to u. 2. Guarantor's letter: is a letter written by a reputable person telling d school u'd be of good conduct and trusts u won't be a nuisance., 3. Oath of good conduct would be done in any court near u, they'd help u do it 4. Statement of result: i got that in my secondary school. It comes with d original waec result
Na wa O.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
willsonsemilore:

My LGA from edo

Use same

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (63) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.