Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (151287 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
Hey Jason!!! U can now start d real clearance! Wher u can fill ur waec scratch card number. After u log in..... Go to the heading and click on my data...... Then some options will come up, then u click on clearance data and start ur full clearance .
Thanks..I'm still in Lagos and mah files are in Benin.. I'm yet to even update mah info (next of kin etc).. please lemme know how yours is going.. did you upload aby docunebt like scan it..??
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by remi144(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Osazuwa11:
I want to thank God for giving me admission to study Accounting in Aau. Thanks to Dr Osaro too for helping me with the admission. those of you who haven't gotten admission be fast and run your admission o. call Dr Osaro now o
this chap is an amateur scammer who just started d biz recently.dude Stutter's when I spoke with him on phone......
HIS NAMES ARE PIUS OGEDEGBE BENJAMIN he runs a Nigeria army scam.

1 Like

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by remi144(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Osazuwa11:
I want to thank God for giving me admission to study Accounting in Aau. Thanks to Dr Osaro too for helping me with the admission. those of you who haven't gotten admission be fast and run your admission o. call Dr Osaro now o
this chap is an amateur scammer who just started d biz recently.dude Stutter's when I spoke with him on phone he is not confident sef.....
HIS NAMES ARE PIUS OGEDEGBE BENJAMIN he runs a Nigeria army scam. guys if u got money dah is NAD useful den roll with him

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Jasson55: i reject that in Jesus name. Don't bring that up for me again please. I will wait till my change comes meaning my name been uploaded. Thanks. Cutcindybabe: Thanks for the call. God bless.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2016
lizzydonald:
Jasson55: i reject that in Jesus name. Don't bring that up for me again please. I will wait till my change comes meaning my name been uploaded. Thanks. Cutcindybabe: Thanks for the call. God bless.
You don't need to be apprehensive dear, am 100% sure you'll get it. just be prayerful. see you soon!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2016
lizzydonald:
Jesus, I'm sincerely sorry if I in any way said anything bad..please I'm sorry
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Jason555:
Thanks..I'm still in Lagos and mah files are in Benin.. I'm yet to even update mah info (next of kin etc).. please lemme know how yours is going.. did you upload aby docunebt like scan it..??
yes i did but I'm finding some documents difficult to understand. 1.) acceptance letter- what is that? Is it the same as admission letter? 2.) Certificate- it certainly is not waec certificate cos waec was specified seperately.... What do they mean? 3.) Evidence of name- what is evidence of name? I'm so confused. And i wanna knw if i can upload some documents and leave some.... Then maybe i can do it wen i get to ekpoma
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
yes i did but I'm finding some documents difficult to understand. 1.) acceptance letter- what is that? Is it the same as admission letter? 2.) Certificate- it certainly is not waec certificate cos waec was specified seperately.... What do they mean? 3.) Evidence of name- what is evidence of name? I'm so confused. And i wanna knw if i can upload some documents and leave some.... Then maybe i can do it wen i get to ekpoma
acceptance letter is a letter adressd to the school indicating that you've accepted the courae on the letter... dunno about dhat certificate ,evidence of name is also a letter like name declaration showing your name is Cynthia Ebujei ....bhu in all , I'm as confused as you're.. let's wait for Stephen..
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
my dear , just went try my portal now and from the instruction on the site, didn't see any thing like those you mentioned ooo..I'm confused.. I'll just get to Benin and go to a good cafe and dhats all..lol..
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Jason555:
my dear , just went try my portal now and from the instruction on the site, didn't see any thing like those you mentioned ooo..I'm confused.. I'll just get to Benin and go to a good cafe and dhats all..lol..
wen u log in with ur new password...... It'd show u ur base data, then click on those 3 lines on d page.... You'd see different options..... Click on my data....some options will pop up again.... Click on clearance data.... On d clearance data page, click on edit and u'd see two options there, clearance data and scans

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
wen u log in with ur new password...... It'd show u ur base data, then click on those 3 lines on d page.... You'd see different options..... Click on my data....some options will pop up again.... Click on clearance data.... On d clearance data page, click on edit and u'd see two options there, clearance data and scans
yeah , I've done dt.. thanks
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
]yeah , I've done dt.. thanks
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Tomie19: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
Pls have you seen any pure English student that has been admitted?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
A whatsapp group has been created for all MBBS freshers, add 08183926896 or 08096940574 to join​
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello guys, just confirmed something from one guy in 300l, see what he told me...

*I went to the admission office today.... I confirmed they worked on local government and catchment areas, if you scored high and you weren't given admission yet, that means a lot of people from your local government scored higher than you. But that doesn't mean you won't be admitted. you just need to be calm*

He also posted it on Facebook.. So relax!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jason555:
Hello guys, just confirmed something from one guy in 300l, see what he told me...

*I went to the admission office today.... I confirmed they worked on local government and catchment areas, if you scored high and you weren't given admission yet, that means a lot of people from your local government scored higher than you. But that doesn't mean you won't be admitted. you just need to be calm*

He also posted it on Facebook.. So relax!
when are u resuming?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
when are u resuming?
dunno bhu I'll be going to Benin this week and that means i'll be resuming this week... What about you?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by nosakhareuzzi: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
please all those of you admitted into medicine please click on this link so that we can share information on the way forward https:///F9dqIE289S0LQJOUYaRMwk
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by nosakhareuzzi: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
I have also been admitted!!! To study accounting yaay!!
Congrats. Finally i thoughts you weren't coming to aau ooh.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats to those that have been admitted so far. Your aau stress has started.
And for those who were not admitted in this first batch just be patient, God will place your name in the next batch.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by DEIFIED(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jason555:
acceptance letter is a letter adressd to the school indicating that you've accepted the courae on the letter... dunno about dhat certificate ,evidence of name is also a letter like name declaration showing your name is Cynthia Ebujei ....bhu in all , I'm as confused as you're.. let's wait for Stephen..
You are correct mr jason. You dont have to be confused, there is no need rushing things, you can do your clearance even in december, just be patient, and let clearance start proper so that you dont make mistakes.
If you have any questions, ask i will try to provide answer as much as i can.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by durapro(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
I have also been admitted!!! To study accounting yaay!!
me too Cynthia
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by pagorino(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls any admitted Nursing aspirant in d aoz? m curious, wanna knw.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Jason555:
dunno bhu I'll be going to Benin this week and that means i'll be resuming this week... What about you?
this week or next
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2016
DEIFIED:

Congrats. Finally i thoughts you weren't coming to aau ooh.
lol I'm here now tho

1 Like

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2016
DEIFIED:

You are correct mr jason. You dont have to be confused, there is no need rushing things, you can do your clearance even in december, just be patient, and let clearance start proper so that you dont make mistakes.
If you have any questions, ask i will try to provide answer as much as i can.
so u saying i dont need to rush to ekpoma for physical clearance cos I'm still very busy here in lag.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Any Comp. Sci. Student in the house

1 Like

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lordztj: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2016
No need panicking about anything no matter what. Everything will be sorted out when you get to school after paying your school fees and getting your matric number then your course advisers will begin to inform you on your next line of action as you go on. We all passed through same six years ago. So just keep calm and enjoy your day and for the up coming mechanical engineers be warned of Engr. Steve. Just read and make it tru the next year and the other year and so on till u graduate that's the only way to survive, i know u shud have heard now about how people are always withdrawn so u ought to be prepared. Success you all.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
School fees circular is out.. Jesus... #crying!!!!
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is dha circular bhu NANS said nobody should pay.. They are working in school fees reduction

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (63) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.