Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) (16707 Views)

Osun State IRS Seals Off OAU Over N1.8Bn Unpaid Taxes / 300L OOU Student Found Dead Near A River, Body Found After 5 Days (Photos) / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by NigeriaReports: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
The Students of Obafemi Awolowo University of Nigeria are currently protesting in their school Premises, saying lectures should not hold until they have light and water. They haven't had those in days now they say, Hope their decision will make the people in-charge look into their request.

Reported By http://www.viviangist.com/protest-in-oau-over-lack-of-light-and-water-for-days-photos

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by damton(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
You begin to wonder who'd suffer at the end of the day if there were no classes.

Most face-off between students and Authorities usually put the students at the receiving end.

I hope this one achieve its aims.

Don't wanna sound pessimistic though.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by looseweight: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oba awon university.

If you care to loose belly fat, check on my profile

2 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Pheals(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
......does who are making this country suffer need be curse

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by GovWahala: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ride on students.
Protest is the only Language our useless leaders understand.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by DonLo: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by LaurelP(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
school days
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by djWALE(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Its either oau student or oau student tomoro...y his bub u nt doing a thing.....i forgot he z jetting arnd like jet li

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by anonimi: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is it not about time to CHANGE our Junketeer-in-Chief's name, Buhari to BADLUCK
Abi what has he brought upon us since May 29?
What else but bad, terribly bad news all over

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120726_buharishitnaija_jpeg93175423813eca44bafa47064d4d257d

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by JayTeeA(f): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eya.. I hope wen we bcom leaders we will remember these experiences n do better fr d next generation.. cry may the generation my peers and I lead b protesting that the free laptops we distributed didn't go round not a basic need like water cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Damminglola(f): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
End Time Protest!!!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by GovWahala: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
djWALE:
Its either oau student or oau student tomoro...y his bub u nt doing a thing.....i forgot he z jetting arnd like jet li
Guy are you drunk?
Can you urself comprehend what you wrote?

6 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Akrider: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
hmmmmm.....such is uni even here in Buk we're experiencing it at times
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by olafunny(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
The Best university in Nigeria is Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
A versity with the highest students' hostels in Nigeria. Yet, no complains about water or light.

#irepabu
#greatestabusites
#idontalkmyown
#nobeef
#talkyourown

#olafunny

2 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by stexsy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
And the president is in Malta drinking Malta Guiness

4 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Decapo: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
djWALE:

Its not funny bro try anoda punch line

3 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Happy protesting
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by olaolulazio(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oh okay!
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by fakooblak(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Joining the end time crew..................... Endtime students protesting in a end time manner.
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by youngice(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
I wonder what happens to our our zeal for protesting the daily evils we experience after school, if we can maintain the dying Spirit of unionism after school and fight our satanic leaders with it, rather than hailing the god forsaken criminals, all these our leaders will be forced to concentrate and the Ben Murray Bruce's will be at the helm of affairs

2 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by shogz89: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
GovWahala:

Guy are you drunk?
Can you urself comprehend what you wrote?
he is high on osogbo weed

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by menix(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wow!! I thought my area was the only area without light for days..

Abeg nairalanders living around Ajah that ve not seen light since monday just as I ve not, it's high time we meet at Ajah Roundabout morrow for our own protest..

Buhari we trust ve sold us for a Can of Malta Guiness to the people of Maltina/Malta....
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Fynestboi: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na black out every where.... angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by galarbagalapazy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are he world reflects what you need to see, not only what you want to see////victoria accerta
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by mrobruche: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
An OAU graduate this year told me he won't allow his enemy go to that school. I now see what he meant. OAU is a big mess with sadistic lecturers.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by onosprince(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Make dem carry their protest go meet Fashola, Abi na the VC be minister of power.
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by DVMtuppence(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oau again
I used to like nd crush on dis sch b4 nt until i heard dia students saying oau of d past is better Dan this day Oau
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Lyoncrescent: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Lyoncrescent: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
You see the stress and difficulty, these students have to go through.

When students of Babcock and Covenant who dont have to go through this stress start churning out first class because of better learning environment, people will say private universities are glorified secondary schools.

Education is meant to be relevant not difficult or stressful. OAU Students will be celebrating how difficult it is to get a first class when in reality it is because of the difficult learning and living conditions. If you take the same students to Harvard which has better learning and living conditions, First class will flow like pure water.

Is OAU Better than Harvard ?

Let all Public Universities be self sufficient. Shikena.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lyoncrescent:
You see the stress and dificulty, these students have to go through.
When students of Babcock and Covenant who dont have to go through this stress start churning out first class because of better learning environment, people will say private universities are glorified secondary schools.
Education is meant to be relevant not difficult or stressful. OAU Students will be celebrating how difficult it is to get a first class when in reality it is because of the difficult learning and living conditions. If you take the same students to Harvard which has better learning and living conditions, First class will flow like pure water.
Is OAU Better than Harvard ?
Let all Public Universities be self sufficient. Shikena.
You don't have a point. Sorry I meant: you have a point.
Na Michellla school be this? And she never resume since God knows when. Michelle, you can lie! Lol...better come and explain yourself. OAU no even get your department sef. Come and explain why you lied to RickRichards o.
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Naija students dey suffer shall
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by cathodekazim: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wetin consine me
Ma Alma matter ( not mata o ) UNAD self dey thr

Rubbish post, rubbish op
Rada rada iwa apala
Ano hear engrish o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria / Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 / Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.