Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) (16716 Views)

Osun State IRS Seals Off OAU Over N1.8Bn Unpaid Taxes / 300L OOU Student Found Dead Near A River, Body Found After 5 Days (Photos) / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by johntaiwo123(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
This must be the hand work of PDP. How can there not be light in OAU when power generation is all time high at almost 5,000 MW

2 Likes

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by femi4: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
looseweight:
Oba Omo awon university.

If you care to loose belly fat, check on my profile

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by funkiebully: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time students.!

Why are they protesting? Thought they carried sai baber matter for head then.

Zombies!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by NaijaCuzin: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Condition of one of the Best University in Nigeria
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by NaijaCuzin: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:
Is it not about time to CHANGE our Junketeer-in-Chief's name, Buhari to BADLUCK
Abi what has he brought upon us since May 29?
What else but bad, terribly bad news all over

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120726_buharishitnaija_jpeg93175423813eca44bafa47064d4d257d
"Common Sense is not Common"
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by yerakola(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
you av wisdom knowledge and understanding. ogbon IMO ati oye
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by mightyrocket(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
of the greatest gba gba!

of d greatest gbo gbo !

of d greatest taatan!

of d greatest shiwon!

of d greatest nawon!

of d greatest lewon!

of d greatest sssshhhh!

Missing d fun already
I rep OAU any day
Aluta continua Victoria my sister
sorry, Victoria ascerta!!!
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
aluta continua... victoria asserta...
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by obinnashady(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
U want me to say anything,when 90 percent of OAU students voted 4 Buhari...that's the change u voted 4 na
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by ipreach: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Let them ''kwantinu''
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by nattyok(f): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
I wonder who is going to suffer from not attending lectures. Indirectly giving the lecturers free holidays. Can't they attend lectures while the issues. are being looked into?
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by awizzy1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
JayTeeA:
Eya.. I hope wen we bcom leaders we will remember these experiences n do better fr d next generation.. cry may the generation my peers and I lead b protesting that the free laptops we distributed didn't go round not a basic need like water cry

word
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by MEILYN(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
It is even worse in my area in Lagos...

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
NigeriaReports:
The Students of Obafemi Awolowo University of Nigeria are currently protesting in their school Premises, saying lectures should not hold until they have light and water. They haven't had those in days now they say, Hope their decision will make the people in-charge look into their request.

Reported By http://www.viviangist.com/protest-in-oau-over-lack-of-light-and-water-for-days-photos

aluta continual ..... but make it scientific
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by deyvidoris: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aluta Continua, Victoria asserta!

Check out this juicy article on YEMI ALADE, Thank me later http://www.globalafricana.com/2015/11/26/yemi-alade-how-that-yoruba-ibo-girl-became-an-african-superstar/
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Temysteve(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
damton:
You begin to wonder who'd suffer at the end of the day if there were no classes.

Most face-off between students and Authorities usually put the students at the receiving end.

I hope this one achieve its aims.

Don't wanna sound pessimistic though.
if u like sound optimistic, na ur palava be dat
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
this kwantri sef...evrydy yeye tinz
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by djWALE(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=Decapo post=40466155]

Its not funny bro try anoda punch
line[/quote

Bruh...calm down na...na typo error
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
See how leaders of tomorrow suffering.
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:
Is it not about time to CHANGE our Junketeer-in-Chief's name, Buhari to BADLUCK
Abi what has he brought upon us since May 29?
What else but bad, terribly bad news all over

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120726_buharishitnaija_jpeg93175423813eca44bafa47064d4d257d
hahaha wer u take this kind thing lol if dem catch u i nor know u i nor dey o
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by damton(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Temysteve:
if u like sound optimistic, na ur palava be dat

Are you pained?
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Folanky(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
mrobruche:
An OAU graduate this year told me he won't allow his enemy go to that school. I now see what he meant. OAU is a big mess with sadistic lecturers.
smh see wetin dis one dey drop, wen they ar talkin abt no water nd light..........
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Himmaculate: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
This OAU sef dey tire person. Unliveable hostels, epileptic power supply, shortage of water,-eventhough one will pay the 18k development fee-, internal strike, sadistic lecturers,...

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Folanky(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
nattyok:
I wonder who is going to suffer from not attending lectures. Indirectly giving the lecturers free holidays. Can't they attend lectures while the issues. are being looked into?
if aren't an alumni or a student u won't knw d only way d student can achieve their aim in OAU is tru radical nd scientific aluta or else d authority would nt even give a damn!
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by nephemmy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
well sorry guys none of my problem got my own stuff to sort
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by protonz(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
no light ? ....no water
well things like diz don't happen in UNILAG
Greatest Akokites!!! grin
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by anonimi: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
double post
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by anonimi: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
hahaha wer u take this kind thing lol if dem catch u i nor know u i nor dey o

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510983_twimg20150606110224_jpeg5c1c6f8907ece26082a279a94e87412c

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Temysteve(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
damton:

Are you pained?
u may be naive.
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by emmasege: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's part of the 'change' to expect in the coming days. U guys haven't seen anything yet. Wait until authority tells you there's no money to run ur school again. For ur info, TSA has rendered so many federal unis penniless.
I foresee a season of strike soonest.

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by starG7(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good and fine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cut-off-marks For Ebonyi State University: / Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / Study In Saudi Arabia With Full Scholarship (100% Scholarship)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.