Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Help.. With The Address Of Any Drug Rehab Center Address - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help.. With The Address Of Any Drug Rehab Center Address (637 Views)

Pls Help Is There Any Drug That Can Help With Over Horniness? / After Paying N2.5m For Son's Rehab In Abuja, Family Discover This...... / Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help.. With The Address Of Any Drug Rehab Center Address by comradee1248: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
A friend confided in me to help him get out of a mess he's in to, he told me how Tramadol was prescribed to him by a surgeon to overcome some pains from an Injury, after the treatment he could not stop taking the drug, he said from the beginning he was enjoying it, but when he try stopping it he can't just succeed, and its getting to 3years now, it was not visible in his system, but now has reach a level that when ever he try stopping it he would even fall terribly sick, he confided on his people for help but all they are telling him is stop taking it of which he tried on several occasions and failed.

When he told me his problem I did a research online, what I saw online is that one cannot break away from such a drug addiction without the help of a professional, so pls if you know any Competent Drug rehabilitation center that is affordable within the north most especially Abuja pls help me with the address so that we can save our friend.....

Note: Don't mind my English pls I know I am poor.

Thanks, God Bless Nairaland and The Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Effective Weight Management / Makeup Removal Tips For Good Skin / Best Natural Remedies For Grey Hair...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.