Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? (12910 Views)

Pls Help Is There Any Drug That Can Help With Over Horniness? / Good Evening Nlanders, Please Is There Any Drug That Cleanse Sugar Off The Body? / Male Or Female Sexual Health Issues? New Free 24/7 Live Chat Live With A Doctor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by Fmartin(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
She is always complaining of lack of interest on coitus so I want to know if i can get any available and affordable drug in Nigeria that can help on female decrease libido.

Doctors in the house
Any drug
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Go see a doctor and pay his/her consultation fee First. No Free launch in Freetown.

1 Like

Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by chiefolododo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Marijuana
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by saintkeppy(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Fmartin:
She is always complaining of lack of interest on coitus so I want to know if i can get any available and affordable drug in Nigeria that can help on female decrease libido.

Doctors in the house
Any drug
. Has she tried spanish fly?
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by cornoil(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2016
That Spanish fly thing dey work?
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by successking401(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Can she take herbs? Mine works
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by Fmartin(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Has she tried spanish fly?
hmmm which one come b dat one ?
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by Fmartin(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2016
successking401:
Can she take herbs? Mine works
herbs? Hmm maybe
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by saintkeppy(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Fmartin:
hmmm which one come b dat one ?
. Do a research on it. Its an aphrodisiac for the ladies folks. Its in a liquid form. She should be taken along side with drink at a moderate quantity, which will help get her sex drive back. Then thank me later.
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by successking401(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Fmartin:
herbs? Hmm maybe
confirm from her first
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by Fmartin(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2016
successking401:
confirm from her first
ok
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by Fmartin(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Do a research on it. Its an aphrodisiac for the ladies folks. Its in a liquid form. She should be taken along side with drink at a moderate quantity, which will help get her sex drive back. Then thank me later.
wink
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by kokomilala(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
What she needs is Instruments blood flow.NO would work for her.MACA too.
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by Babydeedee: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Get Maca capsules. Works for both men and women. She should take moringa too
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by hpk(m): 1:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Spanish Fly. THANK ME LATER...
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by barule: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Honestly try Spanish Fly
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by TTouch(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2021
I think you need to understand the reasons why she feels the way she does, i mean why she lacks libido and sex drive before you decide on a treatment. Self medication without understand the root cause of an issue is very dangerous. So i will suggest you look at this article that talks about how to last longer during sex as a female, it talks about the reasons why women lack sex drive and libido. Find out more below

https://shaglonger.com/last-longer-sex-females/
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by alibiz: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
From experience, most time it's not a medical challenge but a psychological issue which needs to be dealt with.
Re: Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? by frozen70(f): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fmartin:

Doctors in the house
Any drug

Drugs will give temporary solution but the problem is still there

She has to be in a good mood for her to enjoy sex

She must be happy having a relationship with you for sex urge to trigger

You would have been making her happy and keeping her warm for her to be in order

Sex in women is a different thing all together
That's why you see men initiating sex most times

Lastly women attach emotions to every thing they do, try and find out if anything is disturbing her state of mind

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Ibile To Daju / Why Do Mosquito Bite Some And Leave Others? / Lassa Fever: Anambra Bans Drinking Of Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.