Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (41581 Views)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / FFK Reacts To Hausa Threats Of Kicking Igbos Out Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by xakakes: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
themilanway:
Coming from a man who slept with his mother,disowned his adult daughters,a cocaine addict,a man who screws and love to screw anything in skirt,a two timing and shameless pig,a man who ran fast to his old vomit before it dried up.......

Who takes Fani Kayode serious?
Leave the messenger and reflect on the message that is simple wisdom

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by blackpriest0911: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
FFK wants recognition buy he was one of those who caused PDP demise,satan b gone FFK
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
omenka:
Have been bidding my time waiting for that propitious time to take the wind out some airheads on this forum. My pound of flesh I will definitely get. smiley

One thing is for sure in all these- had Jonathan won the election, what we are witnessing today economically and otherwise- which is no fault of Buhari's but remnants of the failure of PDP/GEJ- would have been a tip of the iceberg.

Buhari came in at a critical time the nation was witnessing its worst moments ever since our return to civil rule- the naira was taking a severe beating, oil price was heading to rock bottom, stocks were nose-diving, electricity supply was nearly nonexistent, security was in shambles, and the general economic outlook was as bleak and as hopeless as never. Fixing all these rot which were occasioned by PDP's relentless assault on our commonwealth, especially in the last SIX years, takes more than just SIX months!

Meticulous planning is needed and there is no room for error in executing those plans. It is a make or mar era for Nigeria and Buhari understands that perfectly and needs no soothsayer to say so- certainly not internet rants from sore losers who would rather we continued in the road to perdition with Jonathan.

A budget is being drawn and any honest critic of the government would agree that its performance would be the first true litmus test of the Buhari admin whose first comprehensive prognosis, according to our constitution, would be out after FOUR years- after four budgets.

Well meaning Nigerians like myself remain resolute in their commitment for a better, prosperous, just, united, and resilient Nigeria, and unwavering in their trust in Buhari and his cabinet- Wailers can Wail and Howlers can Howl for all we care- it is in their DNA to do so.

Slowly but Steadily, Baba is charting a new course for a Nigeria of our dreams, my dream, where we wouldn't wake up everyday to be inundated by news of how Ministers and public officers are in a tight race to outdo themselves in the art of stealing public funds/properties- the only achievement that hitherto qualified one for National honours and State Pardon/VIPship. That is the Change Omenka voted for and it is as sure as day and night on course.

May God continue to bless Nigeria to the utter consternation of her enemies within and without.

In the mean time, lemme simply enjoy my booze and the DJ's switches.
]and I believe this is also part of his planning

""voted against the protection of human rights at the UN alongside Iran and North Korea""

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by mekd: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2015
amtaken:
And also always on point.
yea... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by bomsilaga(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2015
ajepako:

Dear chairperson of lamenting lamenters

Yeah.. GEJ is responsible for ...
Late arrival of Christ
Depletion in the ozone layer
Desert encroachment
Buhari ineptitude and illiteracy
Okorocha's early menopause
And your constant giberrish

The day you drop dead of hate someday
Hatred for GEJ will be responsible..

You forgot to add, GEJ is responsible for my AC not working properly.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by favourlove1: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin
could you explain you fool? Dat people like buhari who happens to be their negotiator back then? Or have you forgotten so soon the reason behind d mutiny? Dat commanding officer was a norther muslim. Most of whuch weren't ready to go all out to fight them cus they are their people. Its a pity you are still gullible just like you n your APC followers.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by 2kris(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=kennyjodeci post=40468533][/quote]happy birthday jare leave that suffering and smilling guy
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by 2kris(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Boko Haram is still a legacy of GEJ. In fact, everything that is currently wrong with Nigeria has GEJ written all over it. PMB is on a mission to solve the multitude of the problems left behind by the Clueless One and he will succeed even though it won't be easy.

Oya, children of hate and anger, swoop on me as usual for saying the bitter truth cheesy grin
suffering and smilling....you fail to listen to fela

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by holyfather(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
PMB body language depicts a man who is hell bent on having a good time in Aso Rock even though Rome burns. He won a lottery and deserves to enjoy his 4 years.

may he not get impeached before the four years elapses.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by babestella: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah, it's true with the wailers as long as I don't take a common position with them every time. I am only "objective and reasonable" when my position is in tandem with theirs.

Funny set of humans you lot are. grin grin

What's objective in what you wrote. Blaming GEJ for your hero's failure only shows how s.illy and demented you and your dullard president are. Isn't it obvious that your dull president is the most clueless person on planet earth today? He's definitely a fraud. Shm

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Chubhie: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2015
holyfather:

may he not get impeached before the four years elapses.
His boys in the shameful chambers are of the view that the masses can only have their say but not their way. Tis gonna be a very long 4 years.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by ozy4christ(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2015
themilanway:
Coming from a man who slept with his mother,disowned his adult daughters,a cocaine addict,a man who screws and love to screw anything in skirt,a two timing and shameless pig,a man who ran fast to his old vomit before it dried up.......

what concerns his life with d reality of wat he just said?u kw its true bt y painting it around,ffk has d right 2 live d way he wants,if u dont have anything better just shut d hell up
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by holyfather(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
His boys in the shameful chambers are of the view that the masses can only have their say but not their way. Tis gonna be a very long 4 years.

let's just hope he doesn't get what he deserves inspite of his "boys".

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Dav24(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
FFK has really pin pointed issues ardent supporters of BH will tremble when trying to reply.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by peteco: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2015
It is change we want.both positive and negative. All is change
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Obynolee(f): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

You have a shallow or dead memory,was GEJ the president in 2009??

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by Obynolee(f): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2015
ozy4christ:
what concerns his life with d reality of wat he just said?u kw its true bt y painting it around,ffk has d right 2 live d way he wants,if u dont have anything better just shut d hell up

Don't mind him,that is typical of APC supporters,they can't engage you in an objective arguement they always deviate from the fact.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by banio: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Pls who can tell me who is the " CONFUSED ONE"
FFK
Or
Buhari
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by heryourdayji: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
for more news update, follow me on twitter @mayman05
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by truthonmission: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Attack on boko haram is an attack on the north-- Buhari. PASSINGSHIT, you will die in confussion grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by axtpleasure: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

And ur messiah still don't know wat to do after he promised to profer solution
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by truthonmission: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066353_femifanikayode_jpeg62669fc0b67038b2470dcab22c7864f2
Idris, you don't belong here. Go and join the mujahadins in Isis or better still the Boko haram. That is where you can acomplish your mission. coolhttps://www.nairaland.com/2767351/kano-bomb-blast-scene-victims/4#40477257
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by no1madman(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2015
eyahhh! i weep 4 Nigeria. . . .
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by honestbabe(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

@ passingshot,may God have mercy on you by not speaking out the truth because each an everyone of you who was blind to have brought ths old and retired man in power and even from the result of what you're seeing could not condemn all these numerous evil and shortcoming,whatever judgement awaiting them for their wickedness will also befall you.unless if they are innocent which i doubt
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by vivianblog2(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by truthonmission: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
dubemivan:
This FFK is seriously making sense in this write-up. Even devil will accept that fact without doubt!
but this guy called PASSINSHOT indeed needs to be passed for shoting for the trash he spewed here. Make him thank god say i no sabi am.... mtchheeeew
#thisIsnochanji
What do mean? This guy is PASSINGSHIT, what do you expect from him.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by victorD3: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
themilanway:

Lately it has become a smart choice to take him seriously
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by nsyforreal: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

What has the diarrhea infested mouth FFK said that makes any sense? That the president should return home because of BH strike in Kano when the fact is such strike is almost a regular occurrence since 2012? If that were to be the case, governance would have been grounded long time ago.

Opposition without sense will not resonate with me.

not talking about ffk here.Lets look at issues i highlighted and not ffk as a person.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by redsun(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

It is a case of chicken coming back home to roost. The whole saga was orchestrated by northern cabals like buharri to destabilise the minority government, now it has been hijacked by the brotherhood and you guys are crying fowl. It is too late now,the faith of the north is that of desolates like somalia.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by mbaboy(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

wisdom is profitable to direct but unfortunately u lack one
Re: FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari by ozy4christ(f): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Obynolee:

Don't mind him,that is typical of APC supporters,they can't engage you in an objective arguement they always deviate from the fact.
smh..,just like dia fathers tinubu amd co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos / 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.