Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Many Covers Have You Heard/watched For (ADELE HELLO) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Many Covers Have You Heard/watched For (ADELE HELLO) (628 Views)

Sunday's Response To Adele's Hello (video) / Reggae Cover Version Of Adele's "Hello". Please Rate It. / Woman Texts Adele's 'hello' Lyrics To Her Ex - And He Totally Falls For It! (2) (3) (4)

How Many Covers Have You Heard/watched For (ADELE HELLO) by emmanuel596(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigerians are good in doin covers and spoiling other sensible songs...whereby our artist back at home don't sing inspiring, good and impacting songs.....in my opinion ASA is the best musician nigeria has....she,s a world standard art and can stand the likes of adele/other world. best singers...
Main while almost all out artist in Nigerian has made cover song for adele (HELLO) like it's an endorsement song....imagine a song that came out this month have sold over 2million copies whereby our Nigerian songs here just blast for 2weeks and disappears to tin air....
Re: How Many Covers Have You Heard/watched For (ADELE HELLO) by chrisgurl(f): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
emmanuel596:
Nigerians are good in doin covers and spoiling other sensible songs...whereby our artist back at home don't sing inspiring, good and impacting songs.....in my opinion ASA is the best musician nigeria has....shes a world standard art and can stand the likes of adele/other worlld. best sinngers...
Main while almost all out artist in Nigerian has made cover song for adele (HELLO) like it's and endorsement song....imagine a song that caame out this month have sold over 2million copies whereby our Nigerian songs here just blast for 2weeks and disappears to tin air....
lol..nigerian artists sha..I've heard 3 covers grin grin

Adele's '25' Sells Record Shattering 3.38millions Copies in a week / Top 5 Most Creative Naija Rap Songs Of 2015 (My End Of Year Review) / Dj Mix Of Olamide - Don Jazzy Feud

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7