Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? (896 Views)

What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 / Can I Get Admission With This Utme Result? / Do Jamb Accept Civic Education As One Of UTME Subject Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by MhizPwitty(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
I scored D7 in Lit In English... In my O' Level result.
Since i can't be able to study any course in Art Falculty, i opt for Social Science...
And the most eye-catching course i saw there was Public Admin but it requires Mathematics, so i fled cos that is my worst nightmare subject.
I later spot Sociology and also fell in love with it, i decided to go with it and the subject combination i want to register for UTME are as follow :
Use Of English.
Government.
Civic Education.
C.R.S.
Please the veterans in the field of acedemy should help me and know wether an applicant with such subject combination can be admitted into DELSU OR UNIZIK.
I have already started filling the jamb form...
Please i need the feedback urgently so i would'nt make any mistake...
God bless...
Plz Lalasticlala
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by MhizPwitty(f): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Plz don't just view and go...;(
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by Young03(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
just Google subject combination for the courses u want nah

if u need advise from this...none wil gv u oo

they only love when u talk abt sex
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by MhizPwitty(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Young03:
just Google subject combination for the courses u want nah

if u need advise from this...none wil gv u oo

they only love when u talk abt sex
i did that but was not getting what i quest for.
Many wrong infos from untrustable sites and blogs sad
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by Young03(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
MhizPwitty:
i did that but was not getting what i quest for.
Many wrong infos from untrustable sites and blogs sad

hmmmm....wat course and school.z Dat
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by MhizPwitty(f): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Young03:

re-read my post.
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by MhizPwitty(f): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Young03:

re-read the post.
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by Young03(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
MhizPwitty:
re-read the post.

coming for dat
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
You have to get and use a jamb brochure asap!

In here,you would see your course choice,school choice and supposed UTME combination.
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by MhizPwitty(f): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dnt knw where to get it.
They did'nt gave me one when i registerd.
holyFRED:
You have to get and use a jamb brochure asap!

In here,you would see your course choice,school choice and supposed UTME combination.
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
i just got a reliable site for you.
Just follow the link.

www.dailyschoolnews.com.ng/jamb-courses-and-their-respective-subject-combinations/
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by MhizPwitty(f): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
holyFRED:
i just got a reliable site for you.
Just follow the link.

www.dailyschoolnews.com.ng/jamb-courses-and-their-respective-subject-combinations/
tnx... Av visited it already.
The contents in it does not correspond with 2012 Jamb Brochure which is the one i have now.
Re: Can I Secure Admission Into Delsu/Unizik With This UTME Subject Combination? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
MhizPwitty:
tnx... Av visited it already.
The contents in it does not correspond with 2012 Jamb Brochure which is the one i have now.
2012?
We are in 2015 bae

(1) (Reply)

Nabteb Gce Physics Answers For 2015/2016 / Nimasa Application Form 2016/2017 Is Out. Below Is The Authorized Office Contact / Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) 68th Regular Course Application Form Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.