Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama (512 Views)

God Is Using Trump To Humble America - Obasanjo / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama by koife(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please see the picture below and let's make sense of it

Re: Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama by HungerBAD: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Obama: Buhari my man how far?

Buhari: My Oga Obama you know say na you hold the Yam,oil and knife na. I loyal oh, even my blood loyal.

Obama: That Dasuki and Saraki na thief oh, if i show you money them hide for abroad you go fear na.

Buhari:Talk true bros? that Dasuki no dey go anywhere as na Jail him go spend his last days, Saraki own go done very soon. No worry, no thief and corrupt people for my Government.

Obama:I believe you die. So, about those Boko Boys?abi make we give you Atomic bomb to bomb the whole North down?we fit flat North for you.

Buhari:No worry, my Soldiers don get better weapons to fight them now, we go kill them finish. Na that useless thief Dasuki been thief better weapons money.

Obama:i believe you die.
Re: Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama by Abylyty(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
If PMB ever had the chance to visit nairaland

I swear he will resign the next day

Lord have mercy, so many badttt guys grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama by Tundeiab(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
The DUMBEST PRESIDENT ever.
Re: Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama by nnachukz(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2015
koife:
Please see the picture below and let's make sense of it
guy you wicked. Chai! Pity bubu abeg, na grandpa im be o.

(1) (Reply)

Handle Biafra Agitation With Care And Caution / Meet Obasanjo’s Son And His Family (photos) / Special advise For Pro-biafranist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.