Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Special advise For Pro-biafranist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special advise For Pro-biafranist (512 Views)

Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba / Gov Dickson Appointed Notorious Criminal As Special Advise / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special advise For Pro-biafranist by tallfish145(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
You block the main entrance of your
commercial city (in the name of peaceful
Biafra protest) thereby causing hardship
and crippling the economy of your state/
region and you think it will affect the business of Hausa man that stays in
Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto or
Adamawa state etc ?. My brother your
dreaming,
Do you know that many people in Nigeria didn't even know that something
happened in Onitsha yesterday ?
Do you still know that during the civil war
in 1967 to 1970s that business and life
was moving normal in the north and west while the whole Igboland is been bomb
down or do you want a repeat of that bad
experience again ?
Do you know that Igbos cannot fight a
WAR with the north ? cause the north will invite their brothers from west, Niger and
Mali to fight the Igbos.
Do you know that majority of Igbos live a
comfortable life than the majority of
Hausa men that breeds children like ants ?
Do you know that the economy of north
east is now in shabby because of boko
haram violence in that region, and that it
will take many years to build it back like it was before ? If you doubt me travel to
Maiduguri, Yobe and Adamawa and see
for urself.
Violence is not the way to get it right, if
you think its the way out. You can visit; Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Maiduguri
and other war turned countries to see the
havoc that violence and insurgency can
cause.
IF YOU DESTROY IGBOLAND, ONLY THE IGBOS WILL BE THE ONES TO
SUFFER IT, THE HAUSA MAN IN THE
NORTH OR YORUBA MAN IN THE
WEST WON'T SUFFER IT WITH YOU.
PLEASE, I WANT MY PEOPLE TO BE
WISE.
Re: Special advise For Pro-biafranist by jbbaba(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2015
GOOD OP. MAY GOD HELP US ALL IN DIS COUNTRY.ALL WILL BE WELL SOON GOD GRACE.UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.LET THERE BE PEACE N DEVELOPMENT WILL FOLLOW.ONE LOVE ALL.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Special advise For Pro-biafranist by dmater: 12:34am On Dec 05, 2015
It is discernable to any sensible mind that these false tale-bearing threads being permitted and promoted by nairaland moderators are desperate attempts to put the agitators of Biafra in bad light. In the end truth will always triumph over evil.
Re: Special advise For Pro-biafranist by chaloner(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2015
must u b mumu dis browniee. wats ur problem. since u hate d igbos let dem go nd kill dem self na so u can hav dere land. wats ur headech self. re u sure u re ok. beta dnt start havin HBP for biafra matter oooo
Re: Special advise For Pro-biafranist by haqueurate(m): 12:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Op it too late, stop wasting your time
there is a yoruba adage that says "a hunters dog who wants to get lost, will refuse to respond to the hunters wistle
its already biafra 2.0
I just hate the fact that my friends and families from the east who dont support this suicidal campaign are still going to be affected, another hitler plunging ppl into chaos destruction and anarchy

(1) (Reply)

Senate: Those Opposed To Anti-frivolity Bill Or Parts Of It Have Opportunity To / Religious Tolerance Is Important- Governor Wike / Seun Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.