Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( (5058 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by lalaboi(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2009
This was a note written by shakar el swagga. . .and upcoming nigerian artistes based in the UK. . . .This was what happened

[b]OPREATION TERRY G FREE MY MONEY!!! FREE MY MONEY RITENOW!!!!Share
Today at 12:10am
HOW IT ALL STARTED;

AFTER DROPPING MY FIRST SINGLE, I STRUGGLED TO GET MY SONG PLAYED IN THE NIGHT CLUBS CUZ IT WASNT UP TEMPO SO MANY DJS COULDN'T PLAY IT CUZ IT WAS 'CRUNK', SO I DECIDED TO GET A DANCEHALL BEAT SO I CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE SO CALLED NAIJA 'ALANTA MOVEMENT'[DANCEHALL] LOL, SO I CONTACTED TERRY G.

WHEN I CALLED TERRY G,I TOLD HIM DAT I HAVE WRITTEN A SONG ALREADY AND I HAVE RECORDED THE VOCAL SO ALL I WANT HIM TO DO IS TO MAKE A BEAT ACCORDING TO THE TEMPO OF THE VOCAL AND MIX IT,SO IN THAT CASE,HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SENDING THE FULL MIXED AND MASTERD SONG BACK TO ME.

WE AGREED ON THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA WHICH I PAID IN FULL AFTER I SENT HIM THE RECORED AND ALREADY MIXED VOCAL SO ALL HE NEEDED TO DO IS TO MAKE A BEAT DAT WILL FLOW WITH THE SONG AND MIX IT WITH MY VOCAL. IT TOOK TERRY G 2 SECS TO SEND ME HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS BUT AS SOON AS HE GOT THE MONEY HE NEVER PICKED MY PHONE CALLS AGAIN.

I WAS FRUSTRATED CUZ THE SUPPOSED PRODUCER DAT I PAID IS NO MORE PICKING MY CALLS.I MANAGED TO GET HIS FRIEND'S NUMBER AND HE PROMISED TO HELP ME.HIS FRIEND TRIED BUT WASNT SUCCESSFUL SINCE TERRY G DOSENT LISTEN TO ANYONE.I WAS PLANNING A VIDEO SHOOT FOR THIS PARTICULAR SONG SO I HAD TO SHIFT IT 3 TIMES BECAUSE OF TERRY G.

AFTER A MONTH,TERRY G SENT ME A BEAT,FUNNY ENOUGH THE BEAT WAS ALMOST THE SAME AS THE BEAT HE DID FOR ANOTHER ARTIST SO I REJECTED IT AND CONSIDERING THE FACT DAT I NEVER TOLD HIM TO SEND ME A BEAT BUT I TOLD HIM TO MAKE A BEAT DAT WILL BE ON THE SAME TEMPO WITH MY THE VOCAL AND MIX IT AND MASTER IT CUZ THAT IS WHY I PAID HIM 100K NAIRA,I CAN NEVER PAY 100K FOR HIS BEAT ALONE,

HIS MANAGER PROMISED DAT THEY WILL MAKE ANOTHER BEAT THAT WILL MATCH THE SONG AND THE TEMPO FOR ME AND I TOLD DEM DAT I HAVE ONE WEEK LEFT BEFORE MY VIDEO SHOOT SO IF THEY DONT MEET UP WITH THE DEALINE THEN I WILL ASK FOR MY REFUND CUZ AM WORKING WITH TIME.THEY NEVER MET THE DEADLINE SO I TOLD DEM TO REFUND MY MONEY AND THEY TOLD ME DAT I WILL GET THE MONEY DAT WEEKEND.

FOR WEEKS NOW I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY MONEY FROM TERRY G BUT STILL NO HOPE, THEY DONT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS SO I DONT KNOW WOT TO DO,

WHY FACEBOOK

SINCE I LIVE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM,AND THE ONLY WAY I CAN REACH TERRY G IS BY THE PHONE,I HAVE TRIED THAT MEDIUM BUT STILL THEY WONT LISTEN TO ME,

NEXT OPTION:::

MANY PEOPLE WILL WONDER WHY I HAD TO MAKE IT PUBLIC HERE ON FACEBOOK?

IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE FEW OPTIONS LEFT,IF I TAKE HIM TO COURT IT WILL BE VERY PUBLIC ASWELL, BUT I BEILEVE DAT TERRY G HAVE GOT FANS AND PEOPLE HE RESPECT HERE ON FACEBOOK WHOM I BEILEVE CAN CALL HIM TO ORDER,

I BEILEVE HE IS A STAR AND I EXPECT HIM TO RESPECT HIMSELF BY REFUNDING MY MONEY SINCE HE CANNOT SUPPLY ME WITH SERVICES I PAID FOR, THIS GUY IS VERY RICH,WITH ALL THE BLING BLINGS HE IS WEARING I NEVER KNEW DAT HE WILL FIND IT HARD TO REFUND MY MONEY,

SINCE THE MANAGER IS CALIMING THAT THEY HAVE DONE A BEAT FOR ME,WHY DONT THEY SELL THAT BANGING BEATS TO ANOTHER ARTIST TO USE CUZ AM SURE MANY ARTIST WILL LOVE HIS WONDERFUL UNIQUE BEATS,AS FOR ME I DONT WANT HIS UNIFORM BEATS ANYMORE,ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY.

IN THIS GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS,I DONT THINK ANYONE WILL LEAVE SOMEONE TO SIT ON THEIR MONEY.I AM VERY SURE THAT THE CREDIT CRUNCH IS NOT AFFECTING TERRY GEE A.K.A MR BLING BLING,PLZ HELP ME OHH AND TELL TERRY G DAT HE NEEDS TO PAY ME CUZ I NEED TO USE THE MONEY RIGHT NOW,

HOW ON EARTH CAN I FREE SOMEONE RIGHTNOW WHEN THEY RE HOLDING MY MONEY!!!!! U CAN NOT GINGER MY MONEY OHHH,I AM NOT LIKE OTHER UPCOMING ARTIST DAT U CAN MESS WITH.TAKE A CLOSE LOOK OHH,

PLZ IF ANYONE HAVE A WAY TO REACH MR BLING BLING PLZ HELP GET MY MONEY,,IS IT BECAUSE AM NOT A STAR LIKE HIM.LOL.SMALL PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN DO AMAZING THINGS OHHH, THIS IS NOT BEEF OHH THIS TERRY G GUY IS ONLY OWING ME AND I WANT MY MONEY,I DONT HATE HIM IN ANYWAY,AFTERALL I DANCE TO HIS SONGS, FREE MY MONEY ABEG, AM ONLY BEGGING OHH CUZ I DONT WANT WAHALA, [/b]

A super producer for that matter. , . . . . undecided

Sources
http://nigerianhiphop.net/blog/2009/05/26/operation-terry-g-free-my-money/
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=91380891282&ref=mf

Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by tosinaded(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2009
he will get his money jare!!!!
this artistes should stop disturbn us abeg!!!
give us songs and not issues, we re not interested
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by khanye(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2009
Na lie,
Free Him!!!!!!!!!!

@ tosin

where my card nah wink
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by lalaboi(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2009
khanye:

Na lie,
Free Him!!!!!!!!!!

@ tosin

where my card nah wink

No joke,. . . . Its true
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by naija4laif: 8:40pm On May 26, 2009
terry g has sure been in the news of late, off topic but please what's going on between him and the "naija djs"?
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by lalaboi(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2009
naija4laif:

terry g has sure been in the news of late, off topic but please what's going on between him and the "naija djs"?

apparently that matter has been resolved. . .he's apologised, . .lol
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by kaypumpin2(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2009
lalaboi:

apparently that matter has been resolved. . .he's apologised, . .lol

What was the actual issue with teh djs lala?
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by lalaboi(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2009
It was an issue with DJ humility and one other guy. . . . .i dont really know. . . .will post some info when i get it, . . . .

Have you seen the apology video?? the dude is something else
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 26, 2009
AFTER A MONTH,TERRY G SENT ME A BEAT,FUNNY ENOUGH THE BEAT WAS ALMOST THE SAME AS THE BEAT HE DID FOR ANOTHER ARTIST
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by kaypumpin2(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2009
lalaboi:

It was an issue with DJ humility and one other guy. . . . .i dont really know. . . .will post some info when i get it, . . . .

Have you seen the apology video?? the dude is something else

Nah i am yet to see it,am not a TG fan.But i love his passion and energy.

My grouse against him is that he recycles his beats just too often.

Kindly lemme know the issues when you get more info.

Thanks
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by lalaboi(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2009
Hers the Video
http://vimeo.com/4836786?pg=embed&sec=

Isnt he just crazy lol
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by badman(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2009
the blame here cannot be on only terry g, y didnt this el swagga guy do his research out about the producer he is given his work. If terry g recycles his beat, y give him ur work, by the way terry g offered him the beat to match his song and then he says he doesnt want, so wat happens to all the energy and time kept into it.

y wud he be crazy mayb his looks anyway grin but he no easy nw, for an artist to tell u he ef'd up and apologise rather than justify his actions
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by seemama: 2:13am On May 27, 2009
AM TIRED OF THIS TERRY G PON THE NEWS,I HEARD HIS BEEF WITH AY.COM,HE KEEPS PERFORMING 'PASS ME UR LOVE' WHICH NOT HIS SONG AND HE DOSENT EVEN PAY THE GUY FOR PERFORMING A SONG DAT IS NOT HIS, AS FOR EL SWAGGA'S CASE,I THINK HE HAS A RIGHT TO REJECT A BAD SERVICE,IT THE BEAT IS HOT,WHY CANT TERRY G SELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE OR EVEN USE IT ON HIS ALBUM, TERRY G NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL CUZ IT IS AFFECTING HIM BADLY, MR FAKE BLING BLING, LOL, CAN SOMEONE TELL TERRY G'S HIT SONG CUZ I HAVENT SEEN ANY OF HIS SOLO EFFORT,THAT NIGGA LACK MORALS,ALWAYS REPEATING HIMSELF TALKING ABOUT YANSH AND GANJA, HE LOOKS SO FUCKING DIRTY,ANYWAY HIS FANS ARE LIKE HIM TOO, SHAKA SUE HIM SHARP SHARP
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by mrmetoo1: 3:20am On May 27, 2009
The guy needs to slow down and get his act right, if not soon enough he's going to have to pawn all that "bling bling". Personally, I'm fed up with K-Solo/Terry G "one size fits all" formula to their beats and I know I'm not the only one the feels that way. Making enemies, big or small, is not the way to go in any business
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by tosinaded(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2009
shaka is a Arrow jare!!!
u pay for a beat, u get one, u reject it cos u claim it is SIMILAR to other beats and not the same o!!!!!
now u want ur money back
wut happens to the time he used to get the beat?
now u say he shld sell to sum1 else and pay u your money back shocked
wut nonsense?
is that business?
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by Nobody: 9:45am On May 27, 2009
Woe is ConnyTerry G, I mean, the sweat and blood that comes along with recycling the SAME beat (as usual) by tweaking maybe one or two strings must really be a bucket load, what a total waste of 10.5 seconds.

When one pays for something, quality is expected to follow, not the slight alteration of another artists' beat.

Who does Conny think he's fooling? Honestly.
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by tosinaded(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2009
ibkaye:

Woe is ConnyTerry G, I mean, the sweat and blood that comes along with recycling the SAME beat (as usual) by tweaking maybe one or two strings must really be a bucket load, what a total waste of 10.5 seconds.

u know nothing about producing so how can u tell its dat essy?

its just like me aving a database as my back end, if i want to change one of the field names, its not as easy as that cos the front end depends on the backend and has been prgrammed with the previous!!!!!

offcourse most peeps who are ignorant will just say sebi its just top change the field and run it again!!!!
it wnt work that way
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by Nobody: 10:57am On May 27, 2009
tosinaded@:

u know nothing about producing so how can u tell its dat essy?

its just like me aving a database as my back end, if i want to change one of the field names, its not as easy as that cos the front end depends on the backend and has been prgrammed with the previous!!!!!

offcourse most peeps who are ignorant will just say sebi its just top change the field and run it again!!!!
it wnt work that way

I was being sarcastic when I said 'one or two'.

At the end of the day, whether he tweaks one or even a million, the beat still sounds the same. He's getting paid to do this therefore he should make sure the beats' he's providing are unique and worth the money he's receiving, not all too similar to the artist he provided a beat for the other week.
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by seemama: 11:25am On May 27, 2009
@tosindead,i have never seen someone with an empty head like urs, the dude shakar said he sent terry g his vocal and terry is supposed to make a beat that flows with the tempo of the vocal then mix the vocal and the beat then master it,but after wasting his time terry g sent him some random beat which wasnt the agreement,the dude already have a concept for his song, terry sent him a whole new beat dat dosent go in line with the vocal and tempo he sent to terry g after wasting this dudes time,the dude didnt pay 100k for beat only,rather he paid for the beat,the mixing and mastering,so terry g is supposed to be sending a full made song to him and not a beat,
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by tosinaded(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2009
seemama:

@tosindead,i have never seen someone with an empty head like urs

ur stupidity is generic!!!!!
incase uve forgottenobviously u av, cos of ur recurrent relapseu av the record of spewing shit on nairaland grin
ur thread on the HHWA still fresh in my memories!!!!

FOOL
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by lalaboi(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2009
I did not put up this thread for you lots to start insulting each other. . . . . .Easy. . . .

Tosin. . . .Only if you had read the note with an open mind. . . . .If you paid 100k to get something done and you get 20% of it done after a month. . . .Refuse to pick my calls. . . tell the artiste " I don play u maga oh" . . . . u nor go dey yarn wetin u dey yarn

And producing is hard for an expert dude. . . . . Terry G is lazy. . . . . . Don't tell me you would allow a developer to use the same prototype he used for your rival. . . . .tweak a lil bit of it and hand it over to you. . . .and you'll be happy! Tosin try think am na!. . . .You wouldnt tell me Ur customer doesnt have the right to reject your proposal if he doesnt lik it. . . . . . .Dude, You are being paid for a service not mediocrity and laziness!!
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by tboy1(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2009
lalaboi:

Hers the Video
http://vimeo.com/4836786?pg=embed&sec=
Isnt he just crazy lol
This is how ppl act when you're high on somethin durin' the day
I like his music but dude is a disgrace
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by Huey: 12:29pm On May 27, 2009
Terry G (Mr. Bling Bling) I beg free Shakar El Swagga's money o this recession is so depressing and don't you for a second think Maga Don Pay o, FREE THE MONEY NOW.
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by tosinaded(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2009
lalaboi:

I did not put up this thread for you lots to start insulting each other. . . . . .Easy. . . .

tell that to the asswipe called seemama!!!!

And producing is hard for an expert dude. . . . . Terry G is lazy. . . . . .

meaning its childs play abi?

Don't tell me you would allow a developer to use the same prototype he used for your rival. . . . .tweak a lil bit of it and hand it over to you. . . .and you'll be happy! Tosin try think am na!. . . .

tell me one song he has produced with his so called same beat that didnt become a hit

You wouldnt tell me Ur customer doesnt have the right to reject your proposal if he doesnt lik it. . . . . . .Dude, You are being paid for a service not mediocrity and laziness!!

the whole deal is faulty, u dnt tell a producer to make a beat over a phone and expect him to make wut u want wen its not like he knows ur taste!!!!!
a producer - singer thing should be done together in a studio!!!!!

u dont pay for a job in full wen its not yet done!!!! prob thats y terry g didnt put effort to the work cos he has the money already

all in all shakar shld learn from his mistakes and terry g should improve abeg, too many bad reports abeg!!!!!
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by seemama: 12:58pm On May 27, 2009
@tosindead,plz tell me how terry g's ass taste? or are u still licking, nasty boi
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by khanye(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2009
Terry Gizzle abeg free Mr. Shakar El Wahala Money oooooo
No use hin money Ginger ooooo

@ tosin and seemama

Stop all this nah angry
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by tboy1(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2009
seemama:

@tosindead,plz tell me how terry g's ass taste? or are u still licking, nasty boi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by tosinaded(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2009
khanye ur stuf still on o!
no worry
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by lalaboi(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2009
Tosin i dnt even know whic side u on. . . . .

what mistake did shakar make by trying to do business with a popular producer. . . . .And what makes you think they cant do business over the phone?? abi terry G dey london ni??

From ya conclusion, you don admit say Terry G get fault. . . .so . . . .Nuff said!! tongue
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by rapjunkie(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2009
I've been reading this thread with great interest.

What i don't understand is how Shakka claims he didnt know that Terry G has a ' one size fits all' philosophy with his beat making.

As regads to what was actually agreed between them, then that will be determined by what is stated in the contract ,

Did I hear somebody say there is no written contract?

If there isnt that thats where there is a big problem.

There is huge difference between 'making a beat' and making a beat, inserting vocals, then mixing AND Mastering to have a complete song. If Terry G simply sent a beat when that wasnt the agreement then Shakka has a reason to be vexed.

However, If there ISN'T a contract then I DO NOT SUPPORT what Shakka is doing. There is no point complaining ON NL and facebook if he can't even prove his version of events is true. What will happen when Terry G says shakka is a liar and is just doing this to seek publicity?

If Terry G has already spent his time and effort to do the beat then Shakka has to take it. He cant just say ' Give me my money back' , like we are in Tesco supermarket or something!!, the best Shakka should hope for is that Terry G inserts the vocals, mixes and masters the track.
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by khanye(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2009
haba tosin, na how many hrs he go take you to send the thing nah
abi make i bone am
Re: Terry G Plays Shakar 419. . . . >:( by seemama: 2:19pm On May 27, 2009
AS AN INSIDER I WANT TO UPDATE U GUYS ON TERRY'S WAHALA,

1- TERRY G IS SIGNED UNDER BLUEMOON RECORDS AND HE LIVES IN THE STUDIO WHERE HE RECORDS ALL THIS SONGS,BUT CUZ HE IS NOT GIVING THE OWNER OF THE STUDIO ANY MONEY,THE LABEL OWNED HAVE EVICTED HIM FROM THE STUDIO/FLAT,THIS IS SOMEONE THAT COLLECT BETWEEN 100K/200K PER SONG BUT STILL HE FINDS IT HARD TO PAY THE OWNER OF THE STUDIO ATLEAST 20K

2,TERRY G DOSENT HAVE A SOLO HIT SONG AND BECASUE OF THIS,THIS DUDE IS HAVING WAHALA WITH ARTIST LIKE AY.COM AND OTHERS BECASUE HE PERFROMS THEIR SONG IN SHOWS WITHOUT PAYING DEM,AFTERALL HE DOSENT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO PERFORM A SONG WHICH HE WAS PAID FOR?

3, TERRY G USED A BEAT HE MADE FOR AN UPCOMING ARTIST CALLED DITTYBLAQ WHO IS YET TO SHOOT A VIDEO,DITTYBLAQ FEATURED AND PAID TERRY G FULLY FOR THE SONG BUT STILL TERRY USED THE BEAT FOR FREESTYLE AND SENT IT TO RADIO STATIONS WITHOUT THE ARTIST APROVAL, BELOW IS THE LINK OF THE MAIN SONG AND THE ILLGEAL  FREESTYLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n97BJfgP5xw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq8dTNaPKUY

4,TERRY G TOOK SHAKA EL SWAGGA'S MONEY AND STOPPED PICKING HIS CALLS.BIZNEZZ GOES WITH TIME,U CANT TAKE SOMEONE'S MONEY AND GIVE DEM A SHIT WORK,

5,TERRY G MESSED WITH ONE OF THE BEST DJ IN NAIJA AND CUZ OF THIS THE NAIJA DJS BANNED HIM AND HE HAVE ALREADY APOLOGISED CUZ HE KNOWS DAT THAT HE CANNOT Bleep WITH THE DJS.THIS IS THE FIRST TIME DJS ARE BANNING AN ARTIST IN NIAJA APART WHEN SAUCEKID HAD THE PROBLEM WITH YANKEE DJS,WHY TERRY G

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/05/25/terry-g-apologises-to-the-naija-djs-exclusive-footage/

6,I THINK TERRY G LOVE IT WHEN HIS NAME IS EVERYWHERE,BUT HE IS GOING DOWN ALREADY,PEOPLE RE TIRED OF HIS SIMILAR BEATS AND HE IS ALWAYS REPEATING HIMSELF IN MOST OF HIS SONGS,THIS GUY LACKS MORAL,I HOPE U GUYS WILL LET UR CHILDREN SING HIS SONG AND THEY WILL GROW UP TO BE LIKE TERRY G SINCE U SUPPORT HIM,

DO U WANNA TELL DAT TERRY G SMOKES THE SAME GANJA DAT OTHER ARTIST SMOKE,HELL NO!!I THINK HE IS ON SOMETHING ELSE, ALL HIS MUSIC ARE JUNK AND WE NEED TO DO AWAY WITH PEOPLE LIKE HIM WHO AINT POSITIVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Why She Loves Genevieve Nnaji(photo) / BREAKING: Another Yoruba Movie Star Dies / Davido Now Has More Than 60 Billion In His Account, He Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.