Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" (66976 Views)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / I’m In Pains, I Don’t Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do, Alison's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by stephenduru: 5:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Embattled former oil minister Diezani Alison-Madueke in another edition of The Boss Newspaper revealed that what matters most to her now is how to take care of her poor health.

According to her,she is in pains, has received several doses of chemotherapy and about receiving radiotherapy for her cancer treatment.She believes doctors can not do beyond that.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/im-in-painsthe-priority-now-is-how-to.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ojeota(f): 5:32am On Nov 28, 2015
I dont Know how you feel but the best thing to do now is to forget about everything bothering you and concentrate on yourself.
Nobody knows what the next moment holds the only one we are sure of is the one we are in.
So live your life moment by moment and forget the past.
I wish you quick recovery.

283 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by xreal: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2015
So sad to utter such statement, especially the last two sentences.

I am not a fan of hers a bit.
But why didn't she do good to we Nigerians when she had the opportunity.

I wish her a quick recovery though.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Khd95(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Only if money could buy life,i ges she would ve gotten her self dozens of live with d resources under her control.....

May almighty Allah heal u,for at least those who love nd respect u,nd forgive u for those whom u must ve offended.

Life is cruel,just six months ago,she was bubbling nd full of life,

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ziccoit: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Nothing in this life is important except you know God and follow His directives. I believe she would agree to trade all she has for her health if she was presented with the opportunity. This is a strong message to those who think they have conquered life and walking on land in great arrogance.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Hiploko(m): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Has she been found guilty of stealing money? All we hear is stolen billions without proof. The current government has all the empowerments required to proove she is a thief and till then, it is not fair to call her a thief. Ma, keep pride and status aside and visit the Synagogue. God can use them to restore your health.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by adren(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2015
All the heads of the masses suffering from your loot has collided to deal with you...

season film for you

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by johnmartus(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2015
HAVE YOU EVER CONFESS YOUR SIN?

7 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Hiploko(m): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2015
adren:
All the heads of the masses suffering from your loot has collided to deal with you...

season film for you
which kain yeye suffering.. APC should take her to court and jail her if found guilty. This woman almost ended fuel scarcity in Nigeria during her tenure. It was d best post-military era of no fuel queues in naija... Just say 1(one) wrong she did.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2015
oh! she knw say she no well com dey tif money.....Karma is a bitch, isn't she?

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Hefemale: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Get well soon ma

14 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by chacoonder(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Madam, succour will only come to you after you've returned all our money that you stole.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by greatiyk4u(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Get well soon,..........dow sorrow endureth by night, joy will surely come in d morning for the children of God..........

Simply return our money if u re with any and free ur conscience.........if u eventually die now, we nigerians will be vindicated of all the allegations levelled against yu ma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Lordave: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Eve Esin, is that you?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Lordave: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2015
adren:

season film for you
Like they've collided against Booohari, hence, he's been clueless of what government is all about

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by odinese(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2015
.wtf is wrong with this woman...

Y'all stop looking at this woman's face, her face is fugly coz she is not on makeup.....
I bet if she goes back to her artificial hair ways and makeup, you will see her returning to the old diezani.

If Jonathan won the election, I wonder if she would have been in the hospital right now.
So disgusting!...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Dieziani thief money! Dieziani thief money! Oya prove am say she thief money u no fit. FYI double standard and hypocrisy kills faster than AIDS, you render ur expletives and ad hominem on Dieziani and then go back and turn the likes of Abacha, Atiku, Amaechi, Fashola, IBB, tinubu etc to national heroes.
The thunder wey go fire u still dey receive training for Syria

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Qualer: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
VonBismark:
Dieziani thief money! Dieziani thief money! Oya prove am say she thief money u no fit. FYI double standard and hypocrisy kills faster than AIDS, you render ur expletives and ad hominem on Dieziani and then go back and turn the likes of Abacha, Atiku, Amaechi, Fashola, IBB, tinubu etc to national heroes.
The thunder wey go fire u still dey receive training for Syria

nooo, no be for syria o, dem still dey learn work... na for Yemen via Afghanistan grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Qualer:

nooo, no be for syria o, dem still dey learn work... na for Yemen via Afghanistan grin grin
lolz
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Akposkool(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Good name is better than riches.
Just imagine with all she stole she cant heal herself.
If she helped the country when she could i believe a lot of persons will be praying for her. See as embezzlement don turn you to who no get friends.
I still wish her a speedy recovery non the less

4 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by abunafiu(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
I believe everyone remembered prof dora akunyili.

You may have to compare and contrast.
Nigerians stood by and prayed for her without seeing any picture.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Psalm18: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Why didn't she resign since to go face her treatment.
Holding a ministerial position and battling cancer must not have been easy

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by neolboy(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
I feel for u, May God soathe ur pains with Balm of Gilead

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by macklef(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Thiswoman is just acting up. This is her planned way of excaping trial.
U that was sharing customized rice before the elections now receiving radiotheraphy now.
Stop shaving ur head woman, u are not sick.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by bigval(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2015
I recommend she should try Trevo, guess this might not get to her, but if anyone can, pls relay it. Check out, trevo.life/valentine

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by looseweight: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2015
You think that your cannot be treated in Nigeria. Simple natural supplements can do that. Ask Mrs Okoli today, she will be glad you tell you her story from her cancer repressing from malignant to benign... I am glad I saved a life
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Sijo01(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Go see a pastor Ma. May the Lord in his infinite mercy heal you.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Kai
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by kozmokaz(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
nothing is gonna happen to u!!!
#istandwithalison

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by costandi(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Don't worry, you've finally gained my pity!

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Royalfurnitures: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
The doctors are mere mortal and cant heal, accept Christ and he will heal you completely

Check my signature for your durable and afforable furniture
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.