Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" (67019 Views)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / I’m In Pains, I Don’t Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do, Alison's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by jinxet2000: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anybody touch am? pray for her I advice you.
Meanwhile, ppl you have mentioned that stole may have also added something to the society.
Atiku - ppl are working in his companies, even yur brothers and sisters
Obasanjo -Ota farm has graduates there working
IBB same
Tinubu - Lekki is full of young chaps buying and building houses
Amechi -loading
Aren't they heroes?
I no say make them thief ooo, I just dey analyze
Who is innocent in this country? I bet you, you have taken something that didn't belong to you. We should focus on future and let the past worry itself. Abi na the money Abacha collect wey go bring peace and unity or jobs into this country?

VonBismark:
Dieziani thief money! Dieziani thief money! Oya prove am say she thief money u no fit. FYI double standard and hypocrisy kills faster than AIDS, you render ur expletives and ad hominem on Dieziani and then go back and turn the likes of Abacha, Atiku, Amaechi, Fashola, IBB, tinubu etc to national heroes.
The thunder wey go fire u still dey receive training for Syria
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ayo4lahanyahoo: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
I pray you won't die now cos Nigerians still have a lot of questions to ask you.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
ojeota:
I dont Know how you feel but the best thing to do now is to forget about everything bothering you and concentrate on yourself.
Nobody knows what the next moment holds the only one we are sure of is the one we are in.
So live your life moment by moment and forget the past.
I wish you quick recovery.
You are a good woman. May God bless you and answer ur prayers.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Aribambam: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Health first
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by EreluY(f): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
sukkot:
you dont believe in the fairy tale of heaven and hell but you believe the blood of people cry ? walahi talahi your head no correct oooo EreluY grin

YES, I DON'T BELIEVE IN THOSE ESCHATOLOGICAL MYTHS. NONETHELESS, KARMA IS REAL. WHAT YOU PLANT IS WHAT YOU REAP. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. IT'S A PRINCIPLE OF LIFE THAT IS LOGICALLY INDEPENDENT OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. IF YOU DON'T STUDY, YOU DON'T PASS YOUR EXAMS. IF YOU CHEAT TO PASS YOUR PILOT EXAMS HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FLY AN AIRCRAFT? I USE "BLOOD OF THE PEOPLE CRYING" FIGURATIVELY AND NOT LITERALLY. YOU SEEMED TO HAVE TAKEN IT LITERALLY. WHERE IS ALAMIEYESEIGBA TODAY? HIS SON COMMITTED SUICIDE AND HE HIMSELF DIED IN HOSPITAL AND IN THE HANDS OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS HE REFUSED TO INVEST IN. THAT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF KARMA: WHAT YOU REAP FROM WHAT YOU SOW.

I REPEAT, MAY SHE ROT IN THAT HOSPITAL BED AND ULTIMATELY GO TO HER EARLY GRAVE TO TEACH OTHERS THE LESSON THAT SERVICE TO HUMANITY AND NOT AMASSING PERSONAL WEALTH IS THE BEST LEGACY!

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by udumosam23(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oh dear sister, I believe at this point all you need is God.

You may not get sympathy from the court or empathy from men.

But you can get LOVE from God. And that alone can give you the required peace you seek.

I'll be preaching tomorrow on the futility of riches. Your story can add up if used for sermon illustration. Hope I have your permission.

But sincerely life is mean. Who would have believed a person of your position and affluence will seek help?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Freeman50(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
God is not sleeping........ Don't give up.........always believe its gonna be fine.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by simplisity(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
God will heal u, ok. Just have faith.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by simplisity(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Go see a pastor Ma. May the Lord in his infinite mercy heal you.
Pray for her, ur prayer can heal her.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ruffDiamond: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fuvkin thief jatijati naija don wise up pass all this acting since Fela day all na WASH ;!!!!return our money first woman u he killed millions of Nigerians with yr greed and Kleptomaniac Igbo mentally!! See if u die right now (not that I would give a flying fuvk ) Even yr children won't be a beneficiary of yr evil corrupt enrichment o they shall NOT have rest too till every penny of the taxpayer s money is returned ole Igbo fraudstress

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by awoluyi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
May God show this lady His enduring mercy! May she live long to testify to the healing power of the Most High Jehovah. Irrespective of whatever she has done right, I believe her life will still touch others'.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its a reminder that's the affluent of this world is ntn
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Fingesi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
I know of a Minister of God who can heal this woman.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Sijo01(f): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
babsnuel:
pastor don turn cancer culsutant again....nawa oosad

What's culsutant please
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ibedun: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
I wish you a painful death Madam. And rot in hell if you fail to return our money.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hiploko:
Has she been found guilty of stealing money? All we hear is stolen billions without proof. The current government has all the empowerments required to proove she is a thief and till then, it is not fair to call her a thief. Ma, keep pride and status aside and visit the Synagogue. God can use them to restore your health.
correct guy! dyu think God wil heal her tru t.b joshua ni if she really stole d moni?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by NovusHomo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
adren:
All the heads of the masses suffering from your loot has collided to deal with you...

season film for you

Let her just refund the money she stole. Anything else is BS. I don't belong to the "get-well-soon crowd"!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by pus22: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
I believe in super natural power .

Yorubas use to have them.

It is like this magic show..

Prayer matters. Does show believe in prayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxChkmRduY
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ojeota(f): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Davik01:
You are a good woman. May God bless you and answer ur prayers.

Amen
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Billygee2u: 3:43am On Nov 29, 2015
ziccoit:
Nothing in this life is important except you know God and follow His directives. I believe she would agree to trade all she has for her health if she was presented with the opportunity. This is a strong message to those who think they have conquered life and walking on land in great arrogance.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Is she really and truly sick? Cancer is a progressive ailment,it just don't jump on people like ebola V. My take is this,if she is,God is a merciful God, he can have mercy on her and heal her and if she is not,just acting up,God is also a God of vengeance, he will repay her accordingly. She is a smart woman, a Nigerian and a woman,she knows that a typical Nigerian will melt with emotions once health esp cancer is mentioned. What will it cost her to hire a good makeover artist to do her face and hair like that? Small time she fakes her death and lives on, someplace else....abi una won collect money from a dead person?.......#endtime tinz

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by jamace(m): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2015
ziccoit:
Nothing in this life is important except you know God and follow His directives. I believe she would agree to trade all she has for her health if she was presented with the opportunity. This is a strong message to those who think they have conquered life and walking on land in great arrogance.
GBAM!
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by JohnReese: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2015
Did u go to skool at all? What evidence have u to prove she stole? Mtchewwwwww
Akposkool:
Good name is better than riches.
Just imagine with all she stole she cant heal herself.
If she helped the country when she could i believe a lot of persons will be praying for her. See as embezzlement don turn you to who no get friends.
I still wish her a speedy recovery non the less
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Akposkool(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2015
JohnReese:
Did u go to skool at all? What evidence have u to prove she stole? Mtchewwwwww
it's either u are daft or just plainly stupid
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ElCapone(m): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2015
She is in pains, yet there is little or almost nothing her loot can do for her, and if she is to kick da bucket nw, no kobo go follow her go. Make she thank God say na xtian she be self, if na islam self, she don enter 1 chance cos na china white we go buy just bury her with. Just to show yhu hw vain the earth and everything on it is. We had no power to question yhu on what u did back then but the Almighty has a way of making you pay most especially if you think you above every 1. I pray she survive long enuff to cough out our money, even if na tru her nose, I don't care cos am just imagining hw many poor ppl have died as a result of ur stealing. Return our money and ask for our forgiveness shikena.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by pus22: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2015

She now needs my help to live
Do you believe in Super natural. Watch the video. It has no scientifc explaination.

Yoruba have black magic. She should never have collected the country of western Nigeria oil money

She now need my help to live. Does she believe in prayer

[/img]
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by pus22: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2015
You don't want to hurt a Yoruba man..

What this too.. If we get you are invve in hurting yorubaman. There is black magic to deal with you.

Watch this.

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by pus22: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2015
This is shigidi
The most dangerous weapon against human. You don't want to cheat me, a yorubaman. A yorubaman does not have enemy . dont hurt a yorubaman.

Nobody goes to court to get justice when there is shigidi

Who will come and beg you. When there is shigidi. It shall not be well with my enemy family. That is our prayer.

You don't want to be an enemy. Who goes to police in yorubaland , when there is shigidi

[img]http://www.ireeleseorishas.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/nkisindokistatue7.jpg&maxx=350&maxy=0[/img]
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by driand(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Hiploko:
Has she been found guilty of stealing money? All we hear is stolen billions without proof. The current government has all the empowerments required to proove she is a thief and till then, it is not fair to call her a thief. Ma, keep pride and status aside and visit the Synagogue. God can use them to restore your health.
we'll see how dat plays out grin
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by wisdom2016: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2015
visit jw. org the most informative web site
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by brookz: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Rockstar Diezani A.K.A Froggie eyes, shocked unless u remit bck all ur loots before u wil find peace.
End time Confession.
Fake sickness.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by DopeBoiRapy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
davidsonkuti:

Sharrrrrrrap blind NL I see u dnt av d sense 2 knw dat dis woman has nt been found guilty. Go scul ma broda
Smh, Public Defender, your taking my post so personal but you can go choke on a d!ck n die for all i care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics / Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.