Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Register A Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register A Business In Nigeria (1483 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria / How To Register A Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register A Business In Nigeria by tuslakoncept: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2015
ou don't have to be in Nigeria to own/run a business here, from anywhere around the globe you can be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission to run a legal business in Nigeria.

Registration of a new business:
Business Enterprise/Venture
Limited Liability Company
Trustees:NGO,Clubs, Churches/Mosque,Societies,Associations,Forum...

Payment of Annunal returns
Appointment of secretary
Post incorporation amendments and all...

Please call 08180705560, WhatsApp:07031315222 BBM:334A4FB4 to know more. Enquiry is free.
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by terrylin0501(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello Sir,
To run a business, we will need to rent buildings to be our office, right? How to slove this problem?
And what are the documents we should send and what is the dara we should give you?

Kind regards
Terry from China
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by mascotblaze(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is an interesting topic.... I just want to ask a very quick question: can someone register a business name without the suffixes i.e ventures or enterprises. I mean if I want to register a business with the name HORTE. Is it compulsory to carry "ventures or enterprises" behind it or can it stand as "HORTE". Thanks in anticipation
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by juiicii: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
DO YOU ALSO DO INCORPORATION OF BUSINESS AND PRODUCT NAME REGISTRATION
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
mascotblaze:
This is an interesting topic.... I just want to ask a very quick question: can someone register a business name without the suffixes i.e ventures or enterprises. I mean if I want to register a business with the name HORTE. Is it compulsory to carry "ventures or enterprises" behind it or can it stand as "HORTE". Thanks in anticipation

Yes you can
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by tuslakoncept: 6:14am On Dec 01, 2015
terrylin0501:
Hello Sir,
To run a business, we will need to rent buildings to be our office, right? How to slove this problem?
And what are the documents we should send and what is the dara we should give you?

Kind regards
Terry from China
depending on the nature of business you intend to run, you may or may not need be required to rent an apartment 80percent of Nigerian registered businesses run from home. However if you'll be going into major manufacturing especially for goods regulated by NAFDAC or SON you mght need a physical address, for info on requirements kindly use the contacts provided
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by tuslakoncept: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2015
mascotblaze:
you're not compelled to end your business name with the words such as enterprise, ventures and the likes, just that for the volume of businesses already registered in the CAC database single "word" proposed names have slimmer chances of being approved
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by tuslakoncept: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2015
juiicii:
DO YOU ALSO DO INCORPORATION OF BUSINESS AND PRODUCT NAME REGISTRATION
by product name I assume you mean trademark for your product. Yes we do trademark, copyright, NAFDAC, TIN number...
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by grownaira: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2015
tuslakoncept:
by product name I assume you mean trademark for your product. Yes we do trademark, copyright, NAFDAC, TIN number...

How long does it take to get a trademark, and how much money is involved?
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by dhtglobal(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2015
nice info. well detailed.
Re: Register A Business In Nigeria by Nigeriatraining: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2015
A 2 standard rooms for sublet in an existing office on Lagos mainland, Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony Village, Lagos.
Price: =N=35,000 Per Month with Additional Service Charge Fee.
Accessibility:
- Less than 2mins drive to Maryland
- Less than 10mins drive to GRA ikeja and UK embassy collection centre
- 5mins drive to Town planing ilupeju
- less than a minute drive to Lagos State university satellite campus
- Quick links to Lagos airport, Gbagada, lagos island, Ojota, and ikorodu road.

For More Information Please Call: 09092777877

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only / Please How Can I Get Back My Money From Jumia / Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.