Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! (1478 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma / Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Bossmd: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigerians got no chill grin grin grin

Remember the House of Reps member who moved a motion against MMM on the floor of the house? He received heavy clap back from Nigerians following that move. Listen to excerpts of the conversation between him and an MMM participant below.

Listen to the conversation;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/knvgnz2vir6hahj/Hon_Fijabi_intvw.aac?dl=0
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
LWKMD.....that's what you get for messing with the masses ;DLWKMD.....that's what you get for messing with the masses
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Bossmd: 2:51am On Nov 13, 2016
talk2myles:
LWKMD.....that's what you get for messing with the masses ;DLWKMD.....that's what you get for messing with the masses

It's a lesson for others to learn after. Leave people to do whichever business they deem fit. Remove the specks in your own eye first before bothering about others. Fake People, why didn't he investigate the scheme himself by asking his younger brother who also does MMM? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 13, 2016
That guider na bad guy
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by enny09: 5:53am On Nov 13, 2016
So honourable fijabi brother is doing MMM and some house of rep are also doing MMM, I can't stop laughing at the moment.
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by GODISGREAT01: 6:31am On Nov 13, 2016
It's unfortunate that we elected this vision-less leaders, now that they don't have solutions to the problem of the country, it's MMM they are bothered about.
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Bossmd: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
The government is the people and the people is the government. Only the will of the people will thrive. As it is now, more people are in support of MMM so the "Ayes" have it grin
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Baddest15: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun and the moderators will not see this to move to front page oh.
When is bad and false news..it will hit front page sharply.

2 Likes

Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by julioralph(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Bossmd: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oya lets protest till they move it to front page.....join me in the aluta grin grin grin
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Bossmd: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
It is a front page thread, I don't know why Oga Seun is feeling so reluctant to move it grin
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by daddyrich: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by kyrianbest: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
I can't stop laughing
Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by venatus25(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dem neva chi chomchin. He and his colleagues should be more afraid. Fighting MMM is fighting people's progress, as matter of fact, the people will fight back.
As MMM participants we are aware of the risk involved, we choose to continue not considering the risk knowing fully well that we are capable to bear any outcome.
Let them allow us to use our money and help ourselves. Providing help and getting help is not illegal. Since they refuse to use our nation revenue to help us let them allow us to help ourselves with little we have.

OR ELSE.....

1 Like

Re: Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! by Chuksgeo: 3:23am On Nov 14, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

Get In To Have Your Own Logo And/or Website Now! / How To Use NIPOST To Receive Goods Bought Online? / Where is The TSTV oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.