Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija (33879 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2015
MsSmitchy:
Excuse me, but i think what he meant is 'how have they contributed to the development of their state'. Meaning explain, not merely stating that they have contributed. Btw, im ibo too.

For one, you cannot be Igbo and spell Igbo as Ibo. And two, the fact that you are a man and identifies as a female tells me you are a yoruba man.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2015
dondaddycares:

I guess you didnt follow the quote i was answering before commenting, do well to know where a discussion started before jumping in lest you'd be crushed. To clear you i wasnt complaining, i only straightened facts to the guy i quoted who got the facts all wrong and assumed i am not from Anambra or resident there.
Sorry for wrong quoting

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2015
Na wa!!!. What will i not read on nairaland? I just wanted clarification on the aforementioned topic. Attack the question and not the individual who asked it. And my spelling of igbo as ibo, does not in anyway change that I'm IGBO(thank u for d correction) or that I'm female.
new2020:

For one, you cannot be Igbo and spell Igbo as Ibo. And two, the fact that you are a man and identifies as a female tells me you are a yoruba man.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by OnReflection: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2015
SpaceTour:
What about the first black graduate of Oxford university- Emeka Ojukwu?

FKO81:

Bro I wrote the names I remembered you can add yours.

I hate lending my voice to any debate which focuses unduly on clannish or tribal exceptionalism.
But eh, knowing how much Nairaland has become the repository of urban legends, I am left with little choice grin

If Ojukwu was indeed the first black graduate of Oxford University, please tell me where you situate Kofoworola Aina Ademola - who graduated from St. Hilda College, Oxford University in 1935? cool

Better still; tell me what happened to the following personalities, who straddled the same landscape during a much earlier period.

First African Graduate - Joseph Renner Maxwell, 1879 (Sierra Leonean)

Francis Williams (Mixed race) studied even earlier, in the 1700s, as did George Augustus Bridgetower (a Jamaican) who was awarded a music degree in 1812

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2015
OnReflection:

I hate lending my voice to any debate which focuses unduly on clannish or tribal exceptionalism.
But eh, knowing how much Nairaland has become the repository of urban legends, I am left with little choice grin

If Ojukwu was indeed the first black graduate of Oxford University, please tell me where you situate Kofoworola Aina Ademola - who graduated from St. Hilda College, Oxford University in 1935? cool

Better still; tell me what happened to the following personalities, who straddled the same landscape during a much earlier period.

First African Graduate - Joseph Renner Maxwell, 1879 (Sierra Leonean)

Francis Williams (Mixed race) studied even earlier, in the 1700s, as did George Augustus Bridgetower (a Jamaican) who was awarded a music degree in 1812
I guess what he meant was First graduate in Nigerian Army – Colonel Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by OnReflection: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2015
post=40602553:

I guess what he meant was First graduate in Nigerian Army – Colonel Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu

Even that point is debatable. grin

Ojukwu joined the civil service in Eastern Nigeria as an Administrative Officer at Udi, in present-day Enugu State. In 1957, within months of working with the colonial civil service, he left and joined the military as one of the first and few university graduates to join the army as a recruit: O. Olutoye (1956); C. Odumegwu-Ojukwu (1957), Emmanuel Ifeajuna and C. O. Rotimi (1960), and A. Ademoyega (1962).

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._Odumegwu_Ojukwu
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by iBriz: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Nice list OP but I think this tread is of no significant use to. Am proudly Igbo and From Anambra, am proud of ALL my Igbo brothers and i strongly believe ALL Igbo states and there indigenes are doing great in so many ways and we should be celebrating "IGBOSin general not just a few from a state! I strongly believe in Biafra and together as IGBOs we shall ALL STAND! cool cheesy
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by 400billionman: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
FKO81:
[b]Anambra Business tycoons just the ones I can remember

*Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

*Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

*Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network, director Julius beger plc etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd, Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

* Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

*Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

* Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

*Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, Authority newspaper etc

*Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

*Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

*Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

*SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

* Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

* HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

*Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

* Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe and cinemas

* Odumodu CEO May&Baker

*Dr. Godwin Maduka serves as CEO and Medical Director of the Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center, the largest pain treatment center in Nevada

* Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

*Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG Oil and Gas

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

* Eric Umofia CEO Erisco food, steers the wheel of Africa's biggest tomato paste plant

* Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

*. Obi Okeke fusion motors LA

*Dr Ifeanyi Okoye Juhel pharmaceutical, Juhel Oil and gas

* Allen Onyema CEO Air peace

Transporter and haulage businesses

. Young shall grow

Chisco group

Ekenedilichukwu trans

GUO Okeke

CN Okoli

Izuchukwu trans

PN. Omerua

FG. Onyewe

Ifeanyi trans[/b]

Where is PEACE MASS transit ?

Nigerians do not know how rich that guy is. Maybe some Abuja residents will..

Okay, Peace is from Nsukka Enugu
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by 400billionman: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
tartar9:
I don't know most of the companies there

From this list, i just found out Anambrarians control pharmaceutical drugs and lubricants business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by 400billionman: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
franklingud:
grin grin end time ogwu ego ppl.
Imagine, almost all of them are in oil and gas.
Ndi oshi.

Pesin no dey enter this world two times.

If you are born poor, its acceptable, but if you die poor, you deserve to blame - Bill Gates...
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by lanre77(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
park well!!!all states got similar stories
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by hardoe(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op add Fabian Nwaora Efab properties, first generation homes...
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by tonychristopher: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
MsSmitchy:
Excuse me, but i think what he meant is 'how have they contributed to the development of their state'. Meaning explain, not merely stating that they have contributed. Btw, im ibo too.

I can bet it with my last card that you are not Igbo
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
OK. Keep betting.
tonychristopher:

I can bet it with my last card that you are not Igbo
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by drberry(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
If I'm not wrong, Anambra is also the state with the highest Ogu-ego pple in the SE. TRUE OR FALSE??
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
drberry:
If I'm not wrong, Anambra is also the state with the highest Ogu-ego pple in the SE. TRUE OR FALSE??
you are sick, how many ritual cases did you hear emanating from Anambra unlike other states from west, there's Igbo adage that says "when a child fetch firewood more then his mate the accuse him of getting his from evil forest" that exactly what you are displaying here.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by drberry(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
post=40619370:
you are sick, how many ritual cases did you hear emanating from Anambra unlike other states from west, there's Igbo adage that says "when a child fetch firewood more then his mate the accuse him of getting his from evil forest" that exactly what you are displaying here.
Like seriously If you read carefully, I was comparing them with other SE States and not SW States.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by dotG(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
permsec:
So rich? How industrialised is it?
How much IGR does it generate?
Whats the poverty rate in the state.
If not for Obiano, Anambra was rated to be the dirtiest state in the SE

Dem suppose rub you Lotion for chin then give you dirty slap.
Aba alone is more dirty than anambra as a whole...
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by dotG(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
permsec:

permsec:

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by mostgood1(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Also add Mr Stanley uzochukwu, MD stanel oil and gas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) / Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.