Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations (685 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations by dBard: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2015
@ Barcanista wrote a long epistle on this scandal and while I may agree with his position on some issues, I think he's totally WRONG on this and we should be careful lest we politicize a sensitive as this
I don't know both parties, only what I had read/ has being reading
Those old enough on Nairaland will recall the sugabelly character (not sure of her moniker) and also recall that she once put up a thread of an abusive boyfriend.
It was from her profile,I got a link to her blog which I checked out one lazy and was intrigued and had read it through Because unlike other blogs, these were Chronicles of a person's emotions from happening around her.
While I'll concede that yes, she's spiced it up a bit, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
Her blog was set up wen she was 18 or so and she alluded to ALL she's mentioned here.
So except you'll say she can see the future/had planned this in advance, why would she chronicle such

Facts (as I know):
He initiated a Three some more than once WITH A MINOR
His cousin assaulted her while he was aware / probably his connivance (avoiding to use rape here)
There WAS Abuse..both mental and physical
The breakup was due to his jealousy of his cousin/friend whom had slept with her in the three some
Finally, she WAS a minor, so whether consensual or not, IT IS STILL STATUTORY RAPE

While am not excusing her (cos common sense is meant to be common), BUT I 've bin that age before and in love and have done some pretty stupid Shi.t.

Even If Half of the allegations is True, It Is Still Very Wrong What he did and yes, Statutory Rape Is RAPE.

Peace..

Ps.. blog is Sugabelly.com or so.. Read from the beginning
cc:Efemenaxy, 5minutesmadness,
Re: On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations by iPopAlomo(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
that girl created a lie and lived in it...
Re: On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2015
I feel deeply sorry for her those guys preyed on her but the girl seems unstable even at 17 to do so much to keep a man in your life speaks of deeper issues which to me has nothing to do with love but a sense of worthlessness. I have to wonder if she has been abused before.
She is now 26 with her whole life ahead of her I think she needs to put an end to this negative attention.

(1) (Reply)

Orphaned @4 Celebrates Sister Who Sacrificed Her Education For His / Scottish Boy Aged 3, Changes To Female. / Please Advice Should I Tell My Fiance My Password Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.