Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] (2155 Views)

Check Out My Android App (exam Prep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by elvis10ten(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Exam prep is a fun exam preparatory app that helps student prepare for important exams written in Nigeria - JAMB, NECO and WAEC.

With over 30 thousand questions, multiplayer, smart performance tracker, school news, material design, leaderboard, multiiple themes, flexible settings, syllabus and past questions, smart test analysis, etc.

Download and review:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=elvis10ten.com.past_questions

2 Likes

Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by thewebcraft(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Thats more like it jare, App developers have made me lose interest by just seeing a preview of their app, judging based on your sleeky UI, thumbs up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by teampregar(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Nice app..itz been long a made a thread tho..but if u want to get mre download if there is an educational forum on nairaland post this thread there..or u can contact the owner of myschoolgist.com.. To help u promote ur app.
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by femmykenny: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Checking....
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by nollyj: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Flat, clean and attractive UI. Well done Elvis.

Please focus now on getting downloads that is what counts if you want to make money.

Good luck and all the best with your app.

1 Like

Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by Kennyinusa(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
nollyj:

Please focus now on getting downloads that is what counts if you want to make money.

Bad news is that getting download isn't the only way to make money off your app. How about let's say building a business.
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by nollyj: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kennyinusa:

Bad news is that getting download isn't the only way to make money off your app. How about let's say building a business.

You can build a business but the point still remains that the more exposure your app / business app gets the more customers / clients that will come your way. At the end, business is about profiting make.
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by elvis10ten(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
nollyj:

thanks
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by elvis10ten(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2015
thewebcraft:
Thats more like it jare, App developers have made me lose interest by just seeing a preview of their app, judging based on your sleeky UI, thumbs up. cheesy
thanks
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by elvis10ten(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2015
teampregar:
Nice app..itz been long a made a thread tho..but if u want to get mre download if there is an educational forum on nairaland post this thread there..or u can contact the owner of myschoolgist.com.. To help u promote ur app.
thanks. will do that
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
cool , I will love to contact to learn some stuff reply me and I will send you a message on WhatsApp .
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by aliumujib(m): 1:58am On Jan 16, 2016
I should say that you handled Topeka's source code quite well, thumbs up.
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by teampregar(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2016
aliumujib:
U mean his app is based on open source??
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
He just use the material design template . His work is not open source .
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by elvis10ten(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
aliumujib:
Please stop saying what you don't know. http://radar.techcabal.com/t/good-artists-copy-great-artists-steal-con-artists/3733
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by aliumujib(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
elvis10ten:

Please stop saying what you don't know. http://radar.techcabal.com/t/good-artists-copy-great-artists-steal-con-artists/3733
To be honest.. I had not properly reviewed the app before I wrote that comment, and even at that, I meant no disrespect with my comment, as far as I am concerned it is the solution you're providing at the end that matters. You made a very good app but also made the mistake of using recources from a well known sample application. All the animations and contnent is different. Sorry you got the wrong message rom my post, would have deleted it immediately but nairaland has no support for that. embarassed You could change those icons sha. tongue
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by aliumujib(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
By the way animations hang on my phone ... And I feel its quite beastly (LG G3) .. Probably a bug.. Please fix, my sister is doing JAMB and she likes games wink
Re: Exam Prep - Fun Exam Preparatory App [new] by elvis10ten(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
aliumujib:

To be honest.. I had not properly reviewed the app before I wrote that comment, and even at that, I meant no disrespect with my comment, as far as I am concerned it is the solution you're providing at the end that matters. You made a very good app but also made the mistake of using recources from a well known sample application. All the animations and contnent is different. Sorry you got the wrong message rom my post, would have deleted it immediately but nairaland has no support for that. embarassed You could change those icons sha. tongue
I did an image search on those icons and found out I could use them grin

(1) (Reply)

Motara / How To Call Digitalpersona One Touch Com-activex Sdk Using Javascript / Guys, I Need Help With This Reactjs Issue Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.