Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You (3999 Views)

"God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers / See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property / Igbo People Translate This In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Raymondluv(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Ubochi nta ka anyi achuo na owere nchi, please translate it in english for me thanks
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by menix(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2015
It's is today the world comes to an end..

The person that wrote that must be an End Time mate..
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by yinkuscious(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2015
menix:

why did u just lied to the op ?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Raymondluv(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2015
if una know am tell me abeg
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Raymondluv(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
menix:

33 bear you are
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by menix(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
yinkuscious:
why did u just lied to the op ?

I didn't Lied shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by menix(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Raymondluv:
33 bear you are

Cum again
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by HzRF(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
Day as we make the persuasion cutter
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by yinkuscious(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
menix:

I didn't Lied shocked shocked
hmmm, I can see the look on ur face, u are truly not lying
But to me, it means Op is sleeping on a bike and not afraid of falling
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by menix(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2015
yinkuscious:
hmmm, I can see the look on ur face, u are truly not lying
But to me, it means Op is sleeping on a bike and not afraid of falling

Hahahahahah
Confirm!!
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by yinkuscious(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Raymondluv:
if una know am tell me abeg
since u seek to know, it means u are going to see 3 million dollars in ur house tomorrow, but make sure to return it bakc to me the owner
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Raymondluv(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2015
menix:

Cum again
e be like say ur girl friend nor phuck u well or u dey high on oshogbo weed
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Raymondluv(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
yinkuscious:
since u seek to know, it means u are going to see 3 million dollars in ur house tomorrow, but make sure to return it bakc to me the owner
low mentality go phuck paint
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by yinkuscious(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Raymondluv:
low mentality go phuck paint
I'm still pitying ur conditions, surry
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by menix(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Raymondluv:
e be like say ur girl friend nor phuck u well or u dey high on oshogbo weed

Baba for ur mind now u go say u done make Idiomatic expression abi

Continue with ur Idiotic expression eeh nwanne, u re making sense..
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Mykelpato(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2015
On the hunting day, we will capture owerri Bush meat
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Raymondluv(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2015
yinkuscious:
I'm still pitying ur conditions, surry
tell me if u know am abeg it important
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by soonest(f): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
@op, it means we will meet (jam) on a more appropriate day
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Richy4(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
It means we shall meet again in this type of( gathering or occasion or meeting same place, etc....depending on where u guys met) but till then, have a good day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
It's something like a prayer, It translates thus. On the day of the hunt, the spot we will choose to hunt will be the village of the bush meat..

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Kulas: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Raymondluv:

Ubochi nta ka anyi achuo na owere nchi, please translate it in english for me thanks

Una go meet @ d battle field.or boasting to u that u go see something. Its more like u n d person dey quarrel or not too happy with u. It equally implies that meeting @ d battle field does not mean for a bad thing,it may mean something say like competition n d person is making mouth dat he must win u dat day n u too is telling him,no na me to win or u r telling him 5t he no fit do anything etc,hence no worry,we will meet @ d battle field or we go see wat will happen wen we reach there or on d D-day. So its left to u to know which one he is refering.
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Qualer: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kulas:

Una go meet @ d battle field.or boasting to u that u go see something. Its more like u n d person dey quarrel or not too happy with u. It equally implies that meeting @ d battle field does not mean for a bad thing,it may mean something say like competition n d person is making mouth dat he must win u dat day n u too is telling him,no na me to win or u r telling him 5t he no fit do anything etc,hence no worry,we will meet @ d battle field or we go see wat will happen wen we reach there or on d D-day. So its left to u to know which one he is refering.

this is by far the stupidest shyte i've seen on nairaland... true story!! cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by modestdude(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Raymondluv:

It simply means We shall see on the D-DAY or the appointed day

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by MansaPiye: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Raymondluv:

On the day of the hunt, let us hunt by the bush rats route. Basically meaning look for whatever you're after in the right places. Dalu

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Proudmum(f): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2016
We shall see when the time is right

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Kimoni: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proudmum:
We shall see when the time is right

shocked shocked you understand Igbo too?

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by kellyo433: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Literally it is we will hunt on the track of the grass cutter on the hunters day.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by SassyPearl(f): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
modestdude:
modestdude:
:;:::;: Simple and short! You are so right!
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by SassyPearl(f): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Raymondluv; Nna gi muru gi, ezigbo!
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by nnamdibig(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mykelpato:
On the hunting day, we will capture owerri Bush meat

Is the bush meat grasscutter? Or bush rat
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by Richy4(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have heard that several time way back when those local news readers wanna sign off after casting the Igbo News...
NTA Enugu and IBC Owerri news readers says it alot those days... just wondering how the Op wrote it perfectly well and doesn't know the meaning? I can't even write it the way he wrote it...
Re: Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You by X21: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Raymondluv:

idiomatic expression
meaning largely depends on the context it was used.

literally
Ubochi nta -on a hunting day
ka anyi achuo na owere nchi - we will explore nchi's (popular game in Igbo land) backyard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women, Which Option Will You Choose? / 2million Naira Weekly Or 10 Naira Per Second ? / Are Women Weaker Vessels Indeed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.