Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Hm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hm (6887 Views)

(utme) U Cant Afford To Stay At Hm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hm by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Do
Re: Hm by Benite: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
hehe

2 Likes

Re: Hm by Benite: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
hehe wahala dey oo
Re: Hm by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2015
What he needs now is the rain of Holy Fire

3 Likes

Re: Hm by divinehand2003(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime lecturer

8 Likes

Re: Hm by crispberry(f): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
O ga o. Sadists everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Hm by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Nairalanders with #endtimetrend. Well, the lecturer is not good sha
Re: Hm by Confessng: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
For so many of his students to fail it shows he is a bad lecturer who doesn't know how to impart knowledge.
Nigerian lecturers with their playing God in people's lives because of the craze for sabuke(certificate)

13 Likes

Re: Hm by Confessng: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2015
elijah2u:
Nairalanders with #endtimetrend. Well, the lecturer is not good sha
it will pass,there were the garri days and so many others

1 Like

Re: Hm by OKUCHI11(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Ahahah .....even devil for hell Fire go shout JESUS ,,,,,, shey na the list of extension student plenty like that......Mehn dat man na demon ....personified...the one I witness in my sch, two Lecturers in Physics dept were bragging about the number of students they brought back for extension,......
Re: Hm by zainabicy: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
D students should call for their scripts & have it remarked by other lecturers.
If dey keep quiet, it's because they have bn shouting in d clubs at night & in d football viewing centres grin grin grin

#lasgidi #amproudlykano

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hm by ODUBEZE: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Confessng:
For so many of his students to fail it shows he is a bad lecturer who doesn't know how to impart knowledge.
Nigerian lecturers with their playing God in people's lives because of the craze for sabuke(certificate)
Exactly my thought! He is not imparting the knowledge well to the students if more than 50% fails!
something is wrong somewhere, either his methodology is wrong or his ego speaks higher than his knowledge!
Whichever way, the school authority should look deeply into the case because at the end, it is the students that suffers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hm by femidejulius(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
The school authority should do something... The students can't all be dullards. What's the importance of being a lecturer when every student are failing your course? It shows clearly that the lecture is not imparting on the students ;hence his salary can't be justified.

I say sack the lecturer before he completely destroy students under him.

3 Likes

Re: Hm by ednut1(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2015
In the same dept some pple wud finish with first class, make una go read una book abeg. He will mark you down if u dont write your name well- see ya life. Dem dey write name for uni exam ni or matric number

3 Likes

Re: Hm by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2015
End time lecturer
Re: Hm by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Na F plenty like this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hm by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lecturers who stumbled through school be the ones acting like F's their "F"avorite letter.

1 Like

Re: Hm by TheAziz: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
not too good, but no be everbody fail na, students and laziness sha
Re: Hm by TheAziz: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
ednut1:
In the same dept some pple wud finish with first class, make una go read una book abeg. He will mark you down if u dont write your name well- see ya life. Dem dey write name for uni exam ni or matric number
you just talk my mind sha
Re: Hm by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Some people are still having "B" in the same course. undecided
Re: Hm by Dongreat(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
You guys shud protest. Students make schools not lecturers. If the students agree to protest against this, trust me a new exam or test will be conducted. You got the media like channels TV, nta, n others. Do such and thank me later. Gone are those days Nigerian lecturers play GOD. Enough of suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Hm by kennycanny: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
ednut1:

When about 70% of a class fails and about about 90% of those that passed had E.
such a lecturer is definitely not doing a good job.

5 Likes

Re: Hm by bejust(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
Some people are still having "B" in the same course. undecided
u hv a point, buh those might just be extremely brilliant students who should hv had 'A' in that course OR so close to d lecturer in question. I graduated from dat department and I know how things work there...
@op u are from mathematics education, why don't y'all affected go to your H.O.D to express your dissatisfaction because for the results to have been pasted, he/she must hv accepted the grades. there is little u can do about this... u should complain to prevent future occurrence... I feel your pain bro... wish u best of luck
#peaceout

2 Likes

Re: Hm by Genea(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well dats y we av lecturers assessment form,dey shud team up and fill the form,once d sch sees a large number of negative comment they wud act
Re: Hm by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
K
Re: Hm by mydadsboy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Least he forgets His children will also attend school.
Re: Hm by Folanky(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Arhhhaa see as F full list report to d student union and ask for remark of ur script. If na OAU I trust my SUG.
Re: Hm by Owiii(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
My dad was a lecturer and there was a day I told him about a lecturer in my university that gives over 600 students carryover in a single course. His response was that the lecturer isn't doing his job.

2 Likes

Re: Hm by 0955eb027(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
1ce upon a time in the university of ilorin, d better by far university. Dere was dis lecturer knwn as baba kenya; i ll nt say mre dan dat.
Re: Hm by Eddygourdo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Students of these days are similar to egg heads, their heads are empty, they refuse to read anything or make an effort on their own, you expect to be spoon fed, if you check that entire result there will be people who scored very well and if you interviewed such students you would quickly understand why they stand out amongst the rest of the fools in that class, it's not a lecturers duty to ensure you pass or graduate, it's the students duty hardwork and dedication. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Hm by mercielizzie(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
0955eb027:
1ce upon a time in the university of ilorin, d better by far university. Dere was dis lecturer knwn as baba kenya; i ll nt say mre dan dat.
No be for statistics or mathematics? Unilorin better by stress.

1 Like

Re: Hm by missKiffy(f): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
There are some lecturers like that, they just enjoy making life miserable for their students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extension Of School Holidays - This Is Crazy! / Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast / 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.