Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Hm - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hm (6896 Views)

(utme) U Cant Afford To Stay At Hm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hm by opeaceo: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
ABEngine:

I would take a "B" and the knowledge with me... gaskia
and the not too brilliant students would settle for?? Pray you don't meet terrible lecturers.
Re: Hm by Hanendez(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oma307:
What he needs now is the rain of Holy Fire
BEWARNED THAT ANY SIN COMMITTED AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS NO FORGIVENESS.WHY BLASPHEME THE SPIRIT OF THE MOST HIGH? REPENT MORTAL MAN
Re: Hm by MssTee(f): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Students of these days are similar to egg heads, their heads are empty, they refuse to read anything or make an effort on their own, you expect to be spoon fed, if you check that entire result there will be people who scored very well and if you interviewed such students you would quickly understand why they stand out amongst the rest of the fools in that class, it's not a lecturers duty to ensure you pass or graduate, it's the students duty hardwork and dedication. Mtcheeeeew

PS: Egg head means intelligent. When you say someone is an egg head, it means that person is intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Hm by mercielizzie(f): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
0955eb027:
na tru u talk.. which 1 of dem offend u, stat abi mat cos dem 2 no b childs play o..
both of them dashed me one one carryover. Thank God for today sha. I hate calculations. Sharout to the witches (Iya Abdul Raheem) n wizards in chemistry department unilorin. God pass u all. #ProudlyAnEx-corper.
Re: Hm by micholalo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
sebastine15:
This lecturer Dr.osifodunrin solomon,M.A.T 304 has been the talk of students in mathematics department, unilag. He has held more than 100 students from graduating. Simply because his rules and principles student are finding it hard to cope wit. Speaking with an extra year student he said, if u go the man and tell him u are an extra year student, he will send you out. The man is merciless and wicked he said infact he is heartless. Speaking with another student name withheld said. This man will mark you down if you dont write ur name very well, he never encourages student he is only bent on on his will that it all ends wit him. He started his classes first and was the last to end, and student still failed it shows something is wrong, we dont like him, we will never will. I mean what is the need, he is not student friendly, even his fellow lecturers cant even talk to him. Dr. Osifodunrin we beg you allow this final year students and extrayear student Go. Pls nairalanders lets help reach out to this man and tell him he sould stop his wickedness. On his email ; asaosifodunrin@yahoo.com

Ur moniker, hmmmmmmm
Re: Hm by micholalo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
ednut1:
In the same dept some pple wud finish with first class, make una go read una book abeg. He will mark you down if u dont write your name well- see ya life. Dem dey write name for uni exam ni or matric number

You know nothing about education. Name or matric No. Its the stat that matters
Re: Hm by ibisko04: 3:26am On Nov 29, 2015
It's either the lecturer is not lecturing well or the students are not learning well.
How ever, the teacher and the students must make amends.
Re: Hm by Eddygourdo(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2015
MssTee:

PS: Egg head means intelligent. When you say someone is an egg head, it means that person is intelligent.
guess that makes it boiled eggs. Or any other shenanigans of eggs that depicts idiocy
Re: Hm by yinkeys(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Student - lecturer relationship in government schools is nothing to write home about.
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2015
ProfBrainbox:
Most of the students complaining here are those who never intended to study mathematics, they wanted to school in UNILAG at all cost and were offered Maths as a bailout...Maths is not political science...u have to be a genius sometimes to be a maths graduate. I did Business Admin in UNILAG over 10 years ago and had an encounter with (...behold, I passed his course at once!
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2015
The LECTURER is really helping to manage the economy.
He doesn't want them to graduate into JOBLESSNESS grin grin.
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
God bless !!![/quote]
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2015
Gud
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2015
#peaceout[
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Ur moniker, hmmmmmmm
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2015
K
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2015
God bless
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks
Re: Hm by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2015
wish u best of luck
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2015
Kul
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Nice
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2015
MTH304 is your cross bear it or face it. To be honest I ain't sympathising with you you know why? Noone is willing to spend an extra year for a fellow student
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2015
But
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2015
I graduated from dat department and I know how things work there... express your dissatisfaction because for the results to have been pasted, he/she must hv accepted the grades. there is little u can do about this... u should complain to prevent future occurrence... I feel your pain bro... wish u best of luck
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2015
The LECTURER is really helping to manage the economy.

He doesn't want them to graduate into JOBLESSNESS grin grin.

Buhari should accord him national recognition
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2015
I graduated from that same department like 5 years ago and we heard a lot of unpalatable stories about this same man, we earnt then that he travelled abroad for his doctorate. Infact we really thanked our stars we didn't encounter him during our 4 years program. He co-authored some books on algebra with professor Ajala, such as elementary linear algebra, introduction to ring theory etc.

We really enjoyed Prof Ajala so much taking this same course he is taking, Baba is mature and welcoming God bless my Prof of life. He shaped my orientation about dressing in native attire with my fila(cap), oh that man is ever neat and sociable infact he inspired me to buying Mercedes Benz as my first car.

Av not been be to my alma mater close to 4years now after convocation, God bless my lecturers.

Back to the topic, bring the attention of the HOD to this, he will be talked to by the likes of Prof Okafor, Prof Ajala, Prof Okunuga and Prof Olaleru(although he too is a bit sadistic but he his of age now I guess). This is ICT age and nobody should be allowed to drag a successful system backward. Afterwards the likes of Dr Akewe had taken that same course before his arrival if I'm correct, so wats his stress!!! Abeg he should be tamed joor! The Unilag he left like 10years ago is not the same, he should be adviced properly or else social media will just cheaply scandalized him.

My regards to Dr Gbademu, Dr Fenuga, Dr Osilagun, Dr Bridget,Dr Akarawak etc also to Prof Kenku if he is still in the system.

God bless Unilag!!![/quote]
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Go fight for yourselves since you all are the most affected because when you enjoy you enjoy alone

MTH304 is your cross bear it or face it. To be honest I ain't sympathising with you you know why? Noone is willing to spend an extra year for a fellow student [/quote]
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2015
extremely brilliant
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2015
He doesn't want them to graduate into JOBLESSNESS grin grin. recognition[/quote]
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Good
Re: Hm by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2015
God bless
Re: Hm by ProfBrainbox: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
opeaceo:

What a Comparison!!! Electives as against Compulsory courses?? Please do a survey again in the school, take the pulse of students most especially in the faculty of Sciences, maybe your line of thought would change.

What's ur definition of "elective/compulsory" ? As far as I know...back then it was compulsory for Business Admin students to have at least an E in the maths course borrowed from Maths department...if u dont pass it u dont graduate which made it one of the prerequisite courses for graduating from my dept...it could not be waived back then....and again....if u rear my comment well i said "most students complaining..." i dont believe any lecturer will give u an F for an exam u passed well...u are free to call for the paper and challenge the marks...education is so different now even as those outside think unilag is just for socialites and grooving....its a warning sign to the wanna-be akokites that "dem no dey play for moscow"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi State Govt Sacks 194 Striking Lecturers / Top Disturbing Events In History / JAMB Result: How To Check 2020 JAMB UTME Results Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.