Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

From Passion To Profit - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Passion To Profit (1080 Views)

Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" / Turn Your Passion To Help People To Money / How I Turned Fun And Passion Into 6 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore."-Vincent Van

What is holding you back, and is that your excuse?
Go for your dream and excel.
You're responsible if your life become miserable tomorrow.
Good Morning..
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Wow, so loving how I can help people to make money using their phones and computers. Best feeling ever. Okon Joseph CEO, Word Inspired International 58B495C8
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2015
170 Million isn't Overpopulation; It is a Market.
It shows that there is a market waiting to buy
your idea. Delivered as always.

Good Morning..
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2015
LIVING A LIFE OF DEFAULT OR DESIGN

Many people have become the product of their circumstances due to not finding the proper way of making things happen. Life give you what you demand from it. You demand for success and you see it and vice Versa.

You cannot break USSAIN BOLT record without being on the track. You tend to make wave in life only when you show up to do the work. Life will only push you when you allow the bad wave of life to do so.

The life you live is a function of CHOICE not chance. You will live a default life when you accept all the life problems without giving adequate solution to each of them. You make the right choice or the wrong choice. You cannot be in the middle . Drive out excellent in you with right choice.

A man always blame devil for any misdeed but the greatest devil is in man, so also greatness is in man.

A coach said to me
Coach: Abayomi how are you?
Me: I am doing good sir.
Coach: I have a question for you which I know you will answer me correctly.
Me: ha, coach
Coach: you have two wolves. One is a good wolf while other is a bad wolf. If both of them are to fight, which one will win.
Me: I kept silence.
Coach: I know you are a genius but the one you feed most will win.

So also in your life. Are you feeding your way to success with proper goal or building your house on the way of failure.

Redefine,reposition and rediscover your life.

Always be the best.

Okon Joseph
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
NO JOB?

LOW SALARY?

HOW A SIMPLE IDEA MADE ME AN ONLINE ENTREPRENEUR!

If you're not a member of Success Circle then you are just multiplying your TIME, EFFORT and FRUSTRATION.

I know from personal experience! It took me over 5 years to achieve the level of success that I'm currently enjoying.

Wouldn't you like to know what i did to succeed (and what i did wrong, so you can avoid it and save yourself a lot of trouble?

If you are serious about starting an online business and becoming an online entrepreneur or selling products and services online.

Then join Success Circle, It's FREE. You don't pay to become a member. Kindly click :https://mobile./559814670833804?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6226188844573642717%3Amf_story_key.-5056521049017477591&__tn__=C to become a member.

Why not give it a try...
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Today's Post: The Profit Of Wisdom

If you think you are wise and full of knowledge and your wisdom is not bringing you any profit, you may want to have a rethink. Click https://mobile./559814670833804?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6226188844573642717%3Amf_story_key.-5056521049017477591&__tn__=C to continue reading.

If you can't access the post then you're not a member of Success Circle community. Kindly place your invitation to join. Click https://mobile./559814670833804?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6226188844573642717%3Amf_story_key.-5056521049017477591&__tn__=C for invitation.
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Here is an article that tells
you: HOW TO MAKE WISHES THAT WORKS.
Click https://mobile.facebook.com/notes/okon-joseph/how-to-make-wishes-that-works/975291505869554/?refid=2 to read.
Please don't make a second mistake.

This post is mostly for entrepreneurs who want to make 2016 a year of acting on their dreams and making it happen.

Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2015
HOW DO I BECOME AN ONLINE ENTREPRENEUR?

As an online business coach, I receives so many messages from several people telling me they want to start or venture into the online business world.

The only questions I do ask them and will keep asking is;
What do you love doing that you can offer others in the form of a service?
What kind of people will you like to work with?

Why do I ask these questions!

I am into information marketing, I sell valuable information that will help people move from position A to position B in what they are asking for. That is what I love doing and I teach that also.

If you want to succeed as an online entrepreneur whether part-time or full time, you should find an answer to those questions above.

I love teaching and coaching in the areas of online information business and wealth creation strategies.

I want to work with people who want to venture into my kind of business and whosoever is struggling with finance.

What's your answer?

Let me hear your thought........
#Merci

Kindly join Success Circle on Facebook. It's FREE. Become a member today to receive training and counselling on how succeed as an online entrepreneur. You don't pay to become a member.
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
IF YOU WISH TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, THEN YOU MUST KNOW THIS.

Hello friend,
Do you wish to start an online business that will be profitable, grow exponentially, doesn't need a lot of capital to start, can be run from anywhere and anyhow especially part-time?

Join Success Circle. 07037569338(whatsapp)
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello friends,

Hope you are enjoying your day?

I've got a quick questions for you...

Have you ever wanted to work from home?
Own your own business?

Come on friends you know you want that lifestyle...the one that everyone talks about...

Where you can work from home in your underwear...or on a bench with your laptop doing what you love and getting paid for it.

I know your story...
So why hasn't it happened for you yet?

Come on friends admit it.

This is not the first time you've been looking for a proven way to make money..is it?

When is it your turn?
I can help you.

Yours truly,
Okon Joseph(Facebook username)
58B495C8
Re: From Passion To Profit by OkonJoseph101(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
I No Get Office But I Dey Make Money
Every morning, I wake up and turn on my laptop, create content, post in my Facebook membership community that I anchor and other groups that I belong to, post on online forums and reply to people who reached out to me.
Every weekend, it is either I am coaching clients in the area of wealth creation or how to succeed in online business. If I am not coaching, then I am attending an online coaching class with top online entrepreneurs.
I help people who have issues with making more money or who want to start a business they already have interest on and I also train clients that are ready to build a profitable consulting or coaching business into an online empire with their phones or laptop.
All these and more I do when am online. And guess what! I get paid for it. YES! I get paid to help these people become who they want to become. I don’t do it for FREE again. You want to know why? (Story for another day)
When I started years ago, I was thinking about getting an office for my coaching business and the cost for renting was so high that it bothered me so much I nearly gave up on my passion.
But not until I ran a post series on my timeline and an aspiring entrepreneur from Namibia inbox me and ask me if I can prepare a business plan for a poultry farm. I said yes. Then he said, “what’s the fee?” I was afraid at first because it was my first time to work with someone aside my country.
I gave him the price. And there was a little pause. He did not reply immediately. As I was planning on giving him a reduction hoping that was the reason for the long pause, he finally said, YES! And that was my first international work.
Presently, I have worked with clients from Malawi, Ghana, Zimbabwe, and many countries. All these I did without an office but I got paid consulting for them.
Are you ready to build your own coaching, counselling or coaching business that thrives in any economy?
All you need is one hour every day to run a consulting, coaching or counselling online business. Are you ready as I take you through the journey? If you are, +2347037569338(Whatsapp)
# GoodMorning… # MakingMoneyIsALifeStyle

(1) (Reply)

Develop A Career In Web Design And Development / Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady / Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.