Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller (1072 Views)

Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day / Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids / Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller by obiremy: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
A Nigerian lady from Abia State,Egbom Jennifer, has become an internet sensation after she took to facebook to reveal that her lovely mom uses her Akara Business to take care of her and send her to school and that one day she intends to take the Akara Business International.Below is what she posted and how people reacted...

For ur akara,puff puff,yam,and petatoes booking u can contact me on my fb page.MAMA don’t worry our akara will go international.just helping my mum in her business.because dat is were I eat and drink from.am proud of me'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-girl-becomes-internet.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller by obiremy: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller by obiremy: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller by Arthurwinner(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
warin concern us.....bera go and study get a good job,marry a nice and successful man den help ur mum stp d akra stress....and liv all Dis international akra stuff ooo..nwanyioma
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller by stephleena(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
thoughtful of her..
Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller by Chef2000: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
IGBO GIRLS= Beautiful, Intelligent, Caring, Hard-working, Neat, Light and Ebony-beautiful-skins....

UWA MU OZO AGA MU ABU ONYE IGBO

Re: Nigerian Lady Becomes Internet Afta She Did This 2 Her Mum Who's An Akara Seller by jashar(f): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Arthurwinner:
warin concern us.....bera go and study get a good job,marry a nice and successful man den help ur mum stp d akra stress....and liv all Dis international akra stuff ooo..nwanyioma

...but they will call her a gold digger na....

bia, OP, angry

how can someone 'becomes internet' kwa? ref: your title...

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused @21 / Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month / I Need A Place For One Year Industrial Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.