Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (111044 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by ChrisChino(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2015
things dey happen

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by thorpido(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sniffer dogs.
You should have addressed the issue right there and then when you saw him sniffing instead of letting it pass.
Please find a way to return the girl to her mother while you assist financially.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
zinachidi:
all these pant smelling men sef,.. YUCK!!!!!!

Maybe he no more likes the smell of ur own pant.
kikikikiki grin very funny

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sound disgusting to me. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by damton(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
zinachidi:

so what Name should we tag the act and habit.

I suggest "PANTURBATION"

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by free2ryhme: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja

Another cooked lies hit frontpage

Banker and pastor

Why not carpenter and pastor?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by ayomidegambari(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time husband!!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by bettercreature(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
zinachidi:

Lol! A BANKER+PASTOR=Role conflict>pedophile
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Flashh: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hope your husband wasn't hospitalized after whiffing it?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by cassyrooy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
End Time Paedophile sniffing End Time Panties.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Hormenah97(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
joker5180:
END time HUSBAND
joker5180:
END time HUSBAND
joker5180:
END time HUSBAND

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by tudeyzamani: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
He needs the help of baba oloro....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin d man dey investigate d pant......He-Dog inspector

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by gistrepublic: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime husband, endtime nose, endtime sniffing, endtime pant, endtime niece, endtime catching!! End!!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by gistrepublic: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime husband, endtime nose, endtime sniffing, endtime pant, endtime niece, endtime catching!! Endtime nairaland!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

Thank you.

her husband is a pastor at our church... Readers i believe u saw d emboldened... Now the bible says we aint fightn against physical, buh against principalities and powers... The devil has come into dat family to wreck it... I suggest the wife should stop gettn mad and begin to fire serious prayers on the mountain...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
DickDastardly:
He is a dog. A snickering PantHound cheesy
He was only testing his Jacobs organ grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin. grin. grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
I am laughing indiscriminately grin cheesy grin
grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by coolhamid(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is sniffing of pants the new thing in town ? Some men dey try o, touching the pants sef na qualms for me talkless of sniffing it. Your husband seems to be a paedophile.
He is only trying to play a fast one on the poor girl. And the poor girl being a mumu doesn't know that the man is trying to spoil her future.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BodyKiss(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Eketem:
Why are you afraid of your own husband? Why are Nigerian wives like this? Why do you sell yourself so short that you become afraid of asking obvious questions?

If they are having s-ex don't go beating the girl and claiming your husband was seduced or bewitched, this is statutory rape he is an adult she is a minor. You better start finding out what is going on in your house. Don't allow your husband mislead and rape a 15 year old emotionally needy girl because you think he is a pastor and so holy.

She just lost her mother she is emotionally needy and so anyone who shows her some love and attention can take full advantage of her plus he is an authority figure.

Stop that dirty man from further abusing her

Well said. Tomorrow when this girl starts crying rape, some TonyBarcanista mofos will come here to tell us how she enjoyed it, and all that nonsense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by CashVessel(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia

Thank you.

you don't need no evidences. Just tell him what you observing lately and that nipping it in the bud will be better than the reproach that will come eventually if he continues like that. He needs to let the girl know her limits and you need to support him in taking these decisions, cos sometimes we think with our dicks.
It's your home, take control now.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by victorazy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
You should be thanking God he didn't slump from the oozz of the panties.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Idrismusty97(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2015

What's with the sniffing of pant like dogs. I can't help but join the army of Nairalands bashing the husband for sniffing pant even if that isn't the issue here, Yuck! This isn't the first case of men caught sniffing pants, But why! Why! Why can't you find better things to sniff at least? Well the real issue here is that your husband is both unfaithful and a pedophile, It is only a matter of time before....

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by tuna4servi(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wat are guys enjoying in sniffing pants? Can sumone tell me pls
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
asadike:
madam, what are u still waiting for? u no go use style save your marriage? pls contact another family member of yours in another state and send d girl to her. dont confront your husband, he will deny it. why would you allow her to serve your husband food in d first place? is it her duty? pls send her away and start acting like a wife just like your niece used to do.
Is that what you would do to your own niece? She is a teen and he is an adult. Your bloody husband for goodness sake.

What marriage is she trying to save? She should have set him on fire right then when she saw him sniffing her panties.

God! The way Nigerian women reason sef. Is it low self esteem or what?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
CashVessel:

you don't need no evidences. Just tell him what you observing lately and that nipping it in the bud will be better than the reproach that will come eventually if he continues like that. He needs to let the girl know her limits and you need to support him in taking these decisions, cos sometimes we think with our dicks.
It's your home, take control now.

You are right

You think with your diick, if not you wouldn't have typed this BS
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by sheymoni(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'll suggest you start making your pant smell too since your husband can't do without a smelly pants grin grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by vodkat: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia

Thank you.

Men are getting caught inthis dirty act

Manhattan financial analyst, 26, 'catches her super on video entering her empty apartment to SNIFF and steal her dirty underwear’
Ashley Chase has made a secret video recording inside her apartment, which led to the arrest of her super, 32-year-old Jose Cedillo
Cedillo allegedly admitted to sneaking inside the woman's unit while she was away, sniffing her used underwear and then throwing them away
Chase first noticed that her lingerie began disappearing more than a year ago

In September, she used an app that activates the cell phone camera when motion is detected to catch the culprit

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330567/Manhattan-financial-analyst-26-catches-super-video-entering-apartment-stealing-dirty-underwear-SNIFFING-it.html#ixzz3t13RptyI
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by cao(f): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
I think I've just given myself whiplash, the way my head turned when I saw the headline on FP.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Gidi3020(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
maybe ur niece dey wash her pant pass ur own, madam change ur ways.... thou shall not forget those things u used to do that attracted you to him. #the pant sniffer husband i pray you dont get high under the influence of sniffing panties. dear niece, always keep ur smelly panties outta sight
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
sharia laws only apply to some people and not every one.if not why would most northern elites marry their grand children's age mate while their own kids travel to the best schools in uk Canada and Australia for their masters or PhD and marry at 27 or 28 .sharia no consain those ones but some children of "nobodies" are the ones wey sharia consain. At 13 they sell them off as sex slaves to a retarded sociopath/pedophilile.

Actuarially their own kids also marry very early

Early marriage is prescribed for all Muslims be it a man or a woman. People tend to interpret it strictly for the female gender just like how the western society does for the female gender.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BodyKiss(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
her husband is a pastor at our church... Readers i believe u saw d emboldened... Now the bible says we aint fightn against physical, buh against principalities and powers... The devil has come into dat family to wreck it... I suggest the wife should stop gettn mad and begin to fire serious prayers on the mountain...

Typical nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.