Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (111063 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2015
cococandy:

Being tempted by a child who's a niece to his wife?
Oh please.
Cococandy, it's either you were so kind as to not wield the magical powers of your beauty while you were 15 or you didn't realize you had them.
Men are men and not God, add a little softness and understanding towards us. If you consider the number of men that try hard to get noticed by you each time you step out of your home, you will understand.
Take a look at your sexy and attractive username. A look at it and one may be tempted to check your profile only to have his mind blown away by what he sees. Yet at the end of these tempting processes you still criticize us for developing emotions for you?. Oh please.
If we don't develop emotions who will?. The OP didn't say how long the girl had been living with them which would've served as an indication to how long it had taken him to finally succumb. He may've resisted for a very long time you know. Peace.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am an adult not a child/teen
That's good, which also means i stand better chance of being understood by your matured mind. cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by wacoj(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2015
End time husband.
He needs deliverance urgently.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by mizlovette(f): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2015
End time husband
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by donephi(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

ah ah ban monta fa.......
yayakarke?

same to you sir,how is d family cheesy
ya kike? Ya ayki? Ya iyali? Ya mujinki? Nnaso mu hadu fa

Everyone is grt
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

Cococandy, it's either you were so kind as to not wield the magical powers of your beauty while you were 15 or you didn't realize you had them.
Men are men and not God, add a little softness and understanding towards us. If you consider the number of men that try hard to get noticed by you each time you step out of your home, you will understand.
Take a look at your sexy and attractive username. A look at it and one may be tempted to check your profile only to have his mind blown away by what he sees. Yet at the end of these tempting processes you still criticize us for developing emotions for you?. Oh please.
If we don't develop emotions who will?. The OP didn't say how long the girl had been living with them which would've served as an indication to how long it had taken him to finally succumb. He may've resisted for a very long time you know. Peace.
Sorry for asking, I hope u aren't sleeping also wt a minor, becos she is tempting. U seem to be able to relate well wt what the man is doing even though it's obviously wrong.
Pls OP be watchful of ur daughters too, that man can sleep wt his own daughter becos she is tempting.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

We aren't hard on men, but men av to stop making excuses for immorality. Rather men are the ones hard on women, wld u say the same thing if it were the woman involved? Wld u say a woman is not God but human, if she was the one who was having an affair with the man's nephew?
The World is something else now, these days some 15yr olds even av more than one sexual partner, but is that normal and shld that be celebrated?
What I faulted is u trying to vindicate the man by saying the 15yrs old niece is tempting for him. If he were a man of honour and self discipline, why wld he even entertain such thoughts for a minor, much less his wife's blood?
Honour and self discipline are often no match for a lady's seductiveness especially if she's hot. Men need help and understanding from women in such situations as the man found himself. Who knows for how long he had fought had in resistance.
On your second point, i've heard of men sleeping with their own daughters, how much more a niece. I'm not trying to justify such act but it has been happening.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by flyingdutchman(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2015
DO IT! CONFRONTATION. YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING. ITS YOUR HOME
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by ifyjohnson(f): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2015
OhiGentle:

IfyJohnson are you a lawyer and did you attend IUO? The name is exactly same as someone I knew back then.

Lolz nope am not I am a student of int studies and diplomacy. Uniben

Tanx
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BABANGBALI: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2015
no be me go tell you say your niece has tooked over your home and your husband
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by josite: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2015
u don't need any more evidence that your hubby and ur niece will soon start fucking.even if u send her away, they will still meet and Bleep once there is a soulish connection. Accept u didn't do ur homework well before marrying ur type of hubby. confrontation will not help, your hubby is a pervert and your niece has already taken to him. Prayer is what I think he needs. Quite a number of these pastors are quite randy these days since the advent of administrative /salaried pastors who need not be called by GOD and who didn't even claim to be called by GOD.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Sorry for asking, I hope u aren't sleeping also wt a minor, becos she is tempting. U seem to be able to relate well wt what the man is doing even though it's obviously wrong.
Pls OP be watchful of ur daughters too, that man can sleep wt his own daughter becos she is tempting.
Hahahahahahah, i can only thank God for keeping me safe from temptations. I can't for that reason claim to be a saint. For all i care, ladies are too powerful and can bring down any man with time. This man had it under his own very roof. Lady, be gentle. See what the man had been through. Don't forget there is a possibility the girl may've been already bad and corrupt before her own father's death and the OP gave her the privilege to pull her husband down.
Show some understanding and kindness towards us......it was too harsh to suggest the man could sleep with his own daughters.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

Honour and self discipline are often no match for a lady's seductiveness especially if she's hot. Men need help and understanding from women in such situations as the man found himself. Who knows for how long he had fought had in resistance.
On your second point, i've heard of men sleeping with their own daughters, how much more a niece. I'm not trying to justify such act but it has been happening.
So are u saying it is the niece that is seducing the man? Honour and self discipline can never be overruled. Even if the niece had come to him stark naked, a man wt self discipline wld even beat her out of the room, talk more he is the one doing the chasing.
All these sorts of men, whether sleeping wt their daughters, wife's mom, wife's sister, etc. Are shameless dogs who need to av their head checked, a disgrace to the human race.
That something is happening doesn't make it normal.
U're talking as if the man is the one in danger here or being wronged. After sleeping wt her niece, the woman shld pet him and understand tht he is only human.
Are u married? If u found out ur wife was cheating on u, or worse cheating on u wt ur father, brother, family sha. How wld u react?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by pomsky: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja

[size=14pt]........first things first, she's your niece. You have some authority.
Second, take her to a female doctor to determine if she's a virgin. If she is, then good for you. Make it a regular impromptu check, every 4 months or so without your husband's permission.
Thirdly, buy a spy camera discreetly which can be easily overlooked and doesn't draw any attention, and let it be your monitor.
Fourth, i hope you're spiritual. Take you husband's undies and regularly pray over them discreetly. Lie on top of it and pray to God, then pray against the spirit of infidelity in your home and marriage.
Fifth, talk to your other sisters about your observations and fears. Hear from them.
Sixth, if possible, get her out of your home soonest, something is bound to happen if you don't. It's not becos your husband don't love you, .bt when temptation comes visiting at home and then becomes a resident with you, what do you do? One or the other MUST GO! Since your husband cannot pack out of your house, then the girl has to leave. She just has to. I've come to realise that not all spouses have capacity to house the other sex without indulging in the illicit. Once you've discovered this abt yourself or spouse, take appropriate measures to protect your home.
Note:- WE ALL HAVE ONE FORM OF WEAKNESS OR ANOTHER![/size]
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2015
OhiGentle:

IfyJohnson are you a lawyer and did you attend IUO? The name is exactly same as someone I knew back then.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm toasting wan start
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Woman,its pretty much very very obvious that a 15yr old is sucking your husband's cockk.Sorry to say undecided
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

So are u saying it is the niece that is seducing the man? Honour and self discipline can never be overruled. Even if the niece had come to him stark naked, a man wt self discipline wld even beat her out of the room, talk more he is the one doing the chasing.
All these sorts of men, whether sleeping wt their daughters, wife's mom, wife's sister, etc. Are shameless dogs who need to av their head checked, a disgrace to the human race.
That something is happening doesn't make it normal.
U're talking as if the man is the one in danger here or being wronged. After sleeping wt her niece, the woman shld pet him and understand tht he is only human.
Are u married? If u found out ur wife was cheating on u, or worse cheating on u wt ur father, brother, family sha. How wld u react?
Maybe you've forgotten the part that says the girl asks him where he's going when he prepares to go out. What does that suggest to you?.
I will marry when i find are softhearted lady.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Senorita123(f): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

U r so smart, this was the same thing that came to my mind..I think he is a paedo too

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2015
donephi:
ya kike? Ya ayki? Ya iyali? Ya mujinki? Nnaso mu hadu fa

Everyone is grt
lafia lau..... cheesy

seems you have been busy,you scarce here o
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Woman,its pretty much very very obvious that a 15yr old is sucking your husband's cockk.Sorry to say undecided
If you ask me, i really don't think it has gotten to that. The man expectedly won't be sniffing her panties if he was already sleeping with her.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

If you ask me, i really don't think it has gotten to that. The man expectedly won't be sniffing her panties if he was already sleeping with her.
Did you just type that?Are you fvcking kidding me? I think that's the more reason he would.If a man can do that and all those other things his wife just mentioned,then I think the 'cockk sucking' might just be my understatement of the year.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Wallade(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Madam, will you listen to me.

You need to discuss with the mother of the girl on the need to have her child back and that you could still be responsible for her upkeep and schooling. If she objects, just let her know you don't need her consent but just informing her.

Go home when your husband is not around and get the girl to pack her things and return to her mother with immediate effect. Let her know you are not comfortable with her relationship with your husband and advice her to forever avoid an amorous affair with your husband, even if she ever contemplates an affair with married man.

When your husband comes home and reacts negatively to the ejection. Ask him if the girl is your niece or his niece. Let her know your suspicions about the both of them and the reason you sacked your niece. Advice him not to take his affair with your niece further otherwise, the repercussions will be severe.

Irrespective of his pressure, let him know you are firm on this decision and you will not change the decision.

Watch your husband for sometime and review yourself as a wife and mother: Could you have failed in your responsibilities as a wife and mother?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Senorita123:

U r so smart, this was the same thing that came to my mind..I think he is a paedo too
Hahahahaha, well i thank God i'm not. If you read my previous comments you'll find i can't be in any way.
The few times i had found myself blown off my feet, it's always with more matured, neat, and clean ladies.
Not with under-aged teenagers with smelly panties. For a start, most of them have such very bad body odour that i've found myself educating a few i've come across on proper hygiene.
Can't be attracted to a girl that enters my parlour and i had to scamper for air freshner or hurriedly send her away.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

Maybe you've forgotten the part that says the girl asks him where he's going when he prepares to go out. What does that suggest to you?.
I will marry when i find are softhearted lady.
She asks such questions cos of the attention the man is already giving her and the relationship btw them. She thinks she is special.
If by soft-hearted u mean a woman who will always quietly take every bull-shit a man dishes to her in the name of understanding, then I say good luck wt that.
U stylishly ignored my question though

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Did you just type that?Are you fvcking kidding me? I think that's the more reason he would.If a man can do that and all those other things his wife just mentioned,then I think the 'cockk sucking' might just be my understatement of the year.
Hahahahahaha, you might be right anyway.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Senorita123:

Lolz
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Lytech(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Twaci:
First of all......ewwwwwww!

Now, i would advise you talk to your husband. Tell him the disturbing facts that you have noticed and is not comfortable with and hear his side of it all.

But if it persists, send her back to her mother to avoid stories that touch
you talk like a real woman who have passion for her fellow woman,bt think of if her allegation against her husband was wrong,what did you think of the consequence
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

She asks such questions cos of the attention the man is already giving her and the relationship btw them. She thinks she is special.
If by soft-hearted u mean a woman who will always quietly take every bull-shit a man dishes to her in the name of understanding, then I say good luck wt that.
U stylishly ignored my question though
In our culture and even in the Bible, it's a taboo for a woman to cheat. I maybe way too kind and understanding but i can't guarantee i'll take kindly to that but at the end my wife is my wife.
God save that brother, father or relative that defied my own very wife. angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by sexydiva21(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2015
End time husband. Smh.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by forandy(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2015
When they said there's need for courtship before marriage, you thought they were yarning balls angry undecided
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by jaydee87(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
sharia laws only apply to some people and not every one.if not why would most northern elites marry their grand children's age mate while their own kids travel to the best schools in uk Canada and Australia for their masters or PhD and marry at 27 or 28 .sharia no consain those ones but some children of "nobodies" are the ones wey sharia consain. At 13 they sell them off as sex slaves to a retarded sociopath/pedophilile.
wrong information u sharing.. sharia law knows no barrier... I think what u just explained here is tradition and education...
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by jaydee87(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2015
u know what to do @op, pls anything u decide on doing just make sure its the right thing for your niece and ur daughters if u have any... and be more vigilant also...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.