Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation (1395 Views)

Your Zodiac Sign May Have Changed But Dont Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by sukkot: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
and what are they ? for example we know leo is represented by the lion and taurus by the bull etc etc. which of them has more than 1 representation and what are the representations ?
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by shumuel(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
sukkot:
and what are they ? for example we know leo is represented by the lion and taurus by the bull etc etc. which of them has more than 1 representation and what are the representations ?

I believe

Capricorn: Have seen many icons,

Aries: A full Ram or half ram half fish; that is a Ram with a fish tail. ,

Virgo: A female head or a full naked female with a star in between her legs to denote; Virgin lady,

Cancer: A crab(original) or a Lobster(fake)
& pieces: A fish or two fishes,

are your answer.

Cc Punkyveer, Astrology101

1 Like

Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by sukkot: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
shumuel:

I believe Capricorn, Aries, Virgo, Cancer & pieces, are your answer.

hmmm ok lets get more answers to compare
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
shumuel:

I believe Capricorn, Aries, Virgo, Cancer & pieces, are your answer.

No, how? Capricorn is always the goat, Aries the ram, Virgo the virgin, Cancer the crab & Pisces the two fish.

I don't get this question.
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by shumuel(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm ok lets get more answers to compare

Okay, previous post updated.

1 Like

Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by sukkot: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, how? Capricorn is always the goat, Aries the ram, Virgo the virgin, Cancer the crab & Pisces the two fish.

the question is which of them is represented by more than one thing ? and what are the more than one thing ?
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Capricorn= The sea goat... also it's synonymous with Baphomet. And Taurus has duality because they can be as peaceful as cow but once they're angered, they become a raging bull.
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by sukkot: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

shumuel:

Okay, previous post updated.
aim5:
Capricorn= The sea goat... also it's synonymous with Baphomet. And Taurus has duality because they can be as peaceful as cow but once they're angered, they become a raging bull.
you all tried but I am sorry to say you are all wrong this time. well there are 12 zodiac signs and every one of them is represented by only one figure except one. that one is scorpio. it is represented by 3 figures. it is the scorpion, it is also the eagle and finally it is the phoenix
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:

you all tried but I am sorry to say you are all wrong this time. well there are 12 zodiac signs and everyone one of them is represented by only one figure except one. that one is scorpio. it is represented by 3 figures. it is the scorpion, it is also the eagle and finally it is the phoenix

Well, yes Scorpio has multiple figures. But, Capricorn in olden times was associated with the crocodile. Also, Capricorn is also associated with the unicorn.
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by sukkot: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
aim5:

Well, yes Scorpio has multiple figures. But, Capricorn in olden times was associated with the crocodile. Also, Capricorn is also associated with the unicorn.
capricorn is the sea-goat. am talking about active representations not what was done in olden times. ' active '
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by shumuel(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:

you all tried but I am sorry to say you are all wrong this time. well there are 12 zodiac signs and every one of them is represented by only one figure except one. that one is scorpio. it is represented by 3 figures. it is the scorpion, it is also the eagle and finally it is the phoenix

hmm... shocked shocked shocked never heard or seen it, which site do you get your Astrology info from ?
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by sukkot: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
shumuel:

hmm... shocked shocked shocked never heard or seen it, which site do you get your Astrology info from ?
hmmm i am scared if i put the link here i will be banned by spambot because the site has many ads. i have been banned by spambot twice in 2 days now lol. but you know, all you have to do is use google to confirm what i just told you. just type in ' scorpio is represented by scorpion, the eagle and phoenix ' and see what pops up wink
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by shumuel(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm i am scared if i put the link here i will be banned by spambot because the site has many ads. i have been banned by spambot twice in 2 days now lol. but you know, all you have to do is use google to confirm what i just told you. just type in ' scorpio is represented by scorpion, the eagle and phoenix ' and see what pops up wink

Wow never knew, just learnt that today grin

1 Like

Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by sukkot: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
shumuel:

Wow never knew, just learnt that today grin
hey they say you learn new things everyday right ? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
capricorn is the sea-goat. am talking about active representations not what was done in olden times. ' active '

Okay. True if you're talking about current times, them you're right.
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by Astrology101: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
shumuel:

I believe

Capricorn: Have seen many icons,

Aries: A full Ram or half ram half fish; that is a Ram with a fish tail. ,

Virgo: A female head or a full naked female with a star in between her legs to denote; Virgin lady,

Cancer: A crab(original) or a Lobster(fake)
& pieces: A fish or two fishes,

are your answer.

The Scorpios has three symbols:

Scorpion, Eagle and the Phoenix.
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by shumuel(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Astrology101:

The Scorpios has three symbols:

Scorpion, Eagle and the Phoenix.

Stop reading the new junks circulating the internet, these are writers that just want to be relivant bt forcem confusing people with new theories,, personally i dont believe in them,, and lastly you can believe anything you want to believe in, as I also.
Re: Which Zodiac Sign Has More Than One Symbolic Representation by Astrology101: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2020
shumuel:

Stop reading the new junks circulating the internet, these are writers that just want to be relivant bt forcem confusing people with new theories,, personally i dont believe in them,, and lastly you can believe anything you want to believe in, as I also.
I understand your point very well. But on this Scorpio symbols, they have three symbols.

Scorpios have three phases in life as Scorpios are about transformation. You have to be a Scorpio to truly understand what being a Scorpio is. The Scorpios are born as a Scorpion which is the first stage before they metamorpholize into the Eagle which is the second phase and later to the Phoenix which happens to be the last stage. Scorpios who are still in the first stage which is the scorpion are very deadly and dangerous, they don't forgive people and they can hurt you so bad.

Please read more on this thanks, I really don't like typing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Windows PC Into A Wi-fi Hotspot - W3howto.com Guide / Beautiful Pictures Of Mpemba Effect / Snake Born With Two Heads, Eats With Both (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.